RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Ferrari 330 P4 Part II

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 676 comments
A very great idea and a perfect realisation. Composition, light and toning are on top and make this pic beautiful. Great atmosphere also, like someone said elsewhere, this could be a perfect end image for the game 👍
Bravo Ray :cheers:

Spectacular set Ray!:drool: Great way to end your gallery.👍

I love them all, but the ones I love the most is shot number #2, #4, #5. Adding the driver in made the last pic even more epic!

I added your GT6 gallery to my watch list, can't wait until you start posting stuff there!:D

Awesome grand finale, just lovely. The warm sunset tones and gloss and rich feel of the red paint and nice sky intergrations. Very well done. :)

I really llike them all, but shot 4 is a touch more awesome and the last is an excellent masterpiece as a end shot. Brilliant stuff Ray. I look forward to seeing you fill your new GT6 gallery. :D 👍

Really beautiful, it's an awesome final set ! All the shots are superb, wisely edited with a beautiful use of light and some very clever effects. Love them all ! :cheers:

Last edited:
It's such an... exciting set! 👍 The car feels precious, special, monstrous - all at the same time! :drool: And the editing... :bowdown:

I'm a massive fan of every single shot from the 330 P4 set ray. Ever since I spotted it on the Rewind, and the rest on flickr, they leave me in awe every single time.
The use of light in all of them is superb, it just adds so much more depth to it. My favourite happens to be the second to last, for the brilliant use of particles.
And Grand Finale is unique and nicely done, brilliant work man :cheers:

Back