BLACK | WHITE

-

-

-

-

-

-

Last edited:
Some of the shots are over-blurred in your latest gallery, but I appreciate you've given them an unquestionable hand of bringing in the tonings. Also, I'm in favor with the linear lookout in the background in the last one.

Last edited:
Very nice set Ray, once a lot of effort has gone into the editing. And I agree with Herve this alternating colour of each shot is interesting and different. 👍

I also agree with Sneakyboy though that on maybe a couple shots the motion blur doesn't work that well.

But toning and colour vibrancy is great across the set. My favs are 1,2(Great wet feel and reflection), 5,6(Brilliant), 10 & 11 (In this one I like the extreme blur and warm light.) 👍

GPR
Very nice set Ray, once a lot of effort has gone into the editing. And I agree with Herve this alternating colour of each shot is interesting and different. 👍

I also agree with Sneakyboy though that on maybe a couple shots the motion blur doesn't work that well.

But toning and colour vibrancy is great across the set. My favs are 1,2(Great wet feel and reflection), 5,6(Brilliant), 10 & 11 (In this one I like the extreme blur and warm light.) 👍

Once more I totally with George. Cant' say it better. Brilliant idea and perfect execution. The reflection in shot 2 is one the best I've seen 👍 Great work once again Ray :cheers:

When I saw them on Flickr, I just had to come in here and drop a comment. Awesome shots of the LFA, they're so realistic! :drool:

kennylmao, ShaolinMasta, Kodje, GPR, GT-R, HaerBev, Fazerfan, sneakyboy62, NBDESIGNZ, thank you very much guys!

SUNSET
FERRARI 512BB

-

AFTER STORM
FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA

The showy ray of sunlight and the reflection of the car on wet road looks superb.

And over both pictures I like to see one of the tail lamps on each side of the butt flickering faintly. :)

Your LFA set is one of the bests I've seen arround here. It's a photogenic car but you made it speacial ;)

I love that 512 shot! The composition isn't the best but its perfectly edited! 👍

Very interesting edits Ray. Love the sunset in the first one, beautifully warm. 👍 The second is pretty good too. 👍

These last two shots are really beautiful. Love the toning of the "sunset" one. But my fav' is the second one, it has a very special atmosphere which fit perfectly with the title.

Kodje, GT-R, GPR, zzz_pt, Metalsun, sneakyboy62, geatle, NBDESIGNZ, thank you so much, mates! :cheers:
A few months I will be less likely to make new pictures, because I preparing to pass a driver's license

Audi R8

Russian Road Patrol Service

Pretty nice edit ray. I like the frosty cold setting, it's a good fit. Really like the wet frosty windows and the windscreen wiper marks. 👍

My only slight crit is there should be some of that frost or wetness on some the body panels too.

Sweet one mate, I'm in favour with misty background in a frosty setting of location - and the sense of motion is praiseworthy as well.

Thank you for sharing these Amazing autumn style shots! :drool:👍

I don't know how it is in Russia right now but here in Latvia autumn is just fantastic! :drool:

Great ones you digged up here - I'm personally fond of the first shot of the Aventador the most - with sheets of fallen leaves in the foreground. integrated with trees in the distance the entire atmosphere of the picture looks awesome. :drool:

Moreover to say, not my favorite ones though I think the last 2 shots are of fine quality too. I'm pretty much in favor with intense sense of motion and the depth of field within the framing.

Each of those are nice. I like the enhanced speed with the zoom blur, worked well in these. The first is nice, I like the autumn feel and the toning and the addition of the leaves is nice. 👍 The only thing about that shot tohugh is the edges of the car seem a bit jaggy. :(

But my favs are shots 2 & 3. Awesome and different with great toning. :) 👍

Great work on the "frozen" russian police supercar Ray ! Very well edited. I agree with George about the work on windows : perfect :drool:

I also like a lot your last Aventador shots. The first two have a very realistic aspect, I like the autumn feel of the first and the work on light and shadows on the second. The last two have a very original editing style, they look like they come from another game than GT5, something like Wipeout with supercar :lol:

Latest Posts

Back