RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Ferrari 330 P4 Part II

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by RaY29rus, Nov 17, 2012.

1. RaY29rus

RaY29rus

Taiga, NBDESIGNZ, Kodje, GPR, GTracer98, thanks mates! :cheers:
    Oh, it is 600 post in my thread!

LEXUS LFA
    BLACK | WHITE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-

[​IMG][​IMG]

-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  2. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ

Awesomely realistic, awesomely edited, simply perfect set. :drool:

3. dxm8975

dxm8975 Premium

Some of the shots are over-blurred in your latest gallery, but I appreciate you've given them an unquestionable hand of bringing in the tonings. Also, I'm in favor with the linear lookout in the background in the last one.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  4. Fazerfan

Fazerfan

Holy sh%&! Awesome! Loving them all but number 2 and 6 are the bests! Very nice reflection and toning.

5. HaerBev

HaerBev

Nice idea to make two cars with each color :tup: Very nice set Ray.

6. NP

NP Premium

Very nice work, Ray. I'm digging the toning and lighting in all of these. :) :tup:

7. GPR

GPR

Very nice set Ray, once a lot of effort has gone into the editing. And I agree with Herve this alternating colour of each shot is interesting and different. :tup:

I also agree with Sneakyboy though that on maybe a couple shots the motion blur doesn't work that well.

But toning and colour vibrancy is great across the set. My favs are 1,2(Great wet feel and reflection), 5,6(Brilliant), 10 & 11 (In this one I like the extreme blur and warm light.) :tup:

8. Kodje

Kodje

Once more I totally with George. Cant' say it better. Brilliant idea and perfect execution. The reflection in shot 2 is one the best I've seen :tup: Great work once again Ray :cheers:

9. ShaolinMasta

ShaolinMasta

Awesome Lexus photos ! My favorite has to be #2 , but all of them are great ! :drool:
    Nice work , Ray ! :tup:

10. kennylmao

kennylmao

When I saw them on Flickr, I just had to come in here and drop a comment. Awesome shots of the LFA, they're so realistic! :drool:

11. RaY29rus

RaY29rus

kennylmao, ShaolinMasta, Kodje, GPR, GT-R, HaerBev, Fazerfan, sneakyboy62, NBDESIGNZ, thank you very much guys!

SUNSET
    FERRARI 512BB

[​IMG]

-

AFTER STORM
    FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA

[​IMG]

12. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ

Both pics are awesome, great job Ray! ;):tup:

13. geatle

geatle

i totally agree with Nicolas. nice work :)

14. dxm8975

dxm8975 Premium

The showy ray of sunlight and the reflection of the car on wet road looks superb.

And over both pictures I like to see one of the tail lamps on each side of the butt flickering faintly. :)

15. Metalsun

Metalsun

I am in love with the whole page!

16. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

Your LFA set is one of the bests I've seen arround here. It's a photogenic car but you made it speacial ;)

I love that 512 shot! The composition isn't the best but its perfectly edited! :tup:

17. GPR

GPR

Very interesting edits Ray. Love the sunset in the first one, beautifully warm. :tup: The second is pretty good too. :tup:

18. NP

NP Premium

Loving the atmosphere in your latest shots, Ray. Great toning and contrast. :tup:

19. Kodje

Kodje

These last two shots are really beautiful. Love the toning of the "sunset" one. But my fav' is the second one, it has a very special atmosphere which fit perfectly with the title.

20. RaY29rus

RaY29rus

Kodje, GT-R, GPR, zzz_pt, Metalsun, sneakyboy62, geatle, NBDESIGNZ, thank you so much, mates! :cheers:
    A few months I will be less likely to make new pictures, because I preparing to pass a driver's license

Audi R8

Russian Road Patrol Service

[​IMG]

Metalsun likes this.
  21. GPR

GPR

Pretty nice edit ray. I like the frosty cold setting, it's a good fit. Really like the wet frosty windows and the windscreen wiper marks. :tup:

My only slight crit is there should be some of that frost or wetness on some the body panels too.

22. dxm8975

dxm8975 Premium

Sweet one mate, I'm in favour with misty background in a frosty setting of location - and the sense of motion is praiseworthy as well.

23. RaY29rus

RaY29rus

Thanks GPR and sneakyboy!
    Wetness on windows only because it steamed up :)

Lamborghini AVENTADOR

[​IMG]

-

[​IMG]

-

[​IMG]

-

[​IMG]

24. GTracer98

GTracer98

Thank you for sharing these Amazing autumn style shots! :drool::tup:

I don't know how it is in Russia right now but here in Latvia autumn is just fantastic! :drool:

25. dxm8975

dxm8975 Premium

Great ones you digged up here - I'm personally fond of the first shot of the Aventador the most - with sheets of fallen leaves in the foreground. integrated with trees in the distance the entire atmosphere of the picture looks awesome. :drool:

Moreover to say, not my favorite ones though I think the last 2 shots are of fine quality too. I'm pretty much in favor with intense sense of motion and the depth of field within the framing.

26. geatle

geatle

why you are add chromatic aberration?
    the second and the third shots is the best

27. ShaolinMasta

ShaolinMasta

Love Police R8 car :drool: :drool: :drool: Really nice work ! :tup:
    Aventador set is awesome too. Great work, RaY ! :tup::tup::tup:

28. GPR

GPR

Each of those are nice. I like the enhanced speed with the zoom blur, worked well in these. The first is nice, I like the autumn feel and the toning and the addition of the leaves is nice. :tup: The only thing about that shot tohugh is the edges of the car seem a bit jaggy. :(

But my favs are shots 2 & 3. Awesome and different with great toning. :) :tup:

29. NP

NP Premium

Sweet Aventador shots, Ray. I'm digging the composition in pictures #3 and #4. :tup:

30. Kodje

Kodje

Great work on the "frozen" russian police supercar Ray ! Very well edited. I agree with George about the work on windows : perfect :drool:

I also like a lot your last Aventador shots. The first two have a very realistic aspect, I like the autumn feel of the first and the work on light and shadows on the second. The last two have a very original editing style, they look like they come from another game than GT5, something like Wipeout with supercar :lol: