RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Ferrari 330 P4 Part II

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 676 comments
Your police snowy weather edit is the best ever seen Ray You make me dream about a four seasons background mode in GT6.

This Aventador update works fine, nice to see more of this Spa glicth, two last shots are warp 9.5 engaging ^^

Editing style always enjoyable 👍

The snowy R8 and the Aventador set is awesome!:drool:

Oh and congrats on getting your Aventador shot on the front page of the Weekly Rewind! :D

The R!CE Guy, HaerBev, Kodje, GT-R, GPR, ShaolinMasta, geatle, sneakyboy62, GTracer98, many thanks!

ORANGES

TOYOTA 86 GT

-

McLAREN MP4-12C

-

MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION X

Gran Turismo 6 keychain (Russian pre-order package)
with Nissan GT-R 1:18 Kyosho

-

And for GTracer98
Autumn in Russia

I like the first 2 Ray, nice warm feel and energy from colour and movement.
ThumbsUp.jpg

The stormy edit is not too bad, something doesn't feel quite right to me, but hard to define what it is though.

Cool pre-order stuff, lucky you.

Last edited:
GPR
The stormy edit is not too, something doesn't feel quite right to me with it, but hard to define what it is.
I think you're viewing too hard G. The image makes heavy storm conditions seem beautiful.

GPR, Crooooooow, thank you! Light in the picture do not match with the real storm, but it was conceived, the light falls on the car from other side

CITY
Ferrari 458 ITALIA
3840x2160

I love the setting in this shot! The concept of having a supercar pull up at a traffic light - waiting for the green light, brings back memories of seeing this happen in person where the car just takes off!

Whoa, whoa is that really how autumn looks there? :lol:

Anyway, I love your shots, especially the Evo edit! Just great job! :drool:

Pretty nice city shot Ray. It is well composed and the dof is nice. Plus the added traffic in the distance is a nice touch indeed. 👍

I love the setting in this shot! The concept of having a supercar pull up at a traffic light - waiting for the green light, brings back memories of seeing this happen in person where the car just takes off!
GPR
Pretty nice city shot Ray. It is well composed and the dof is nice. Plus the added traffic in the distance is a nice touch indeed. 👍
Riceman and George have said all about this last pic. Great concept, very well executed 👍

Kodje, GPR, GTracer98, The R1CE Guy, TVR&Ferrari_Fan, many thanks, mates!
Autumn looks like we autumn only 2-4 weeks, then it looks like on my pictures :D

Beauty & Power
Aston Martin V12 Vantage

Nice background swap once more Ray, very well done 👍 The tonning and the contrast of this pic are on top and the mood is excellent :cheers:

pleasent work once again Ray. The Mp4 pic and its so ugly white piece of sh.. removal is nicely done. A Gt6 keychain, you are lucky and this little GT-R looks nice. Efficient 458 shot, pody must add a licence plate editor to GT6 !!! A 3840x2160 yes this is what I like :cheers:

Thanks for these window views pictures, the Beauty & Power lightning strike is nicely done, the dead tree is the best part of this edit :)

Again, well done with your efforts at making this picture, the entire atmosphere of the scene, the lightning in the livid sky and motionless tree in a gloom are all giving it a divine look.

That sky and lightning goes extremly well with the dark light of the shot. Very nice edit. 👍

GPR, ShaolinMasta, ShadowPeter, sneakyboy62, HaerBev, Kodje, thank you so much for your comments! I really appreciate it. :cheers:

SUNSET
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
Again.

-

MOMENT
Before the release of Gran Turismo 6 has decided to finally take and pass all of the licenses for gold. It is not that I had never tried, but now GT6 somehow motivates for it. And on picture one of those moments when I finally overtook this Countach and became the first in race on 512BB!

And this is my prize!

That first Evo pic is a stunner!:drool: Beautiful lighting and composition in that shot.

Beauty & Power is also an amazing picture as well!:eek:

That last two shots are good too; awesome edits!👍

Also great to see you're going for all gold on your licenses. I remember it was one of the first things I did in GT5... it was a pain in the ass though!:banghead: :lol:

The second Lancer shot is so beautifully made! :drool::drool::drool:

And I love the Countach and GT-R shots as well, they have great atmosphere! 👍

I like a lot the two sunset shots. The first one offer a beautiful contrast between the gold light of the sunset and the light blue of the sky and the second one has a great composition especially with this large shadow :)
Moment is just beautiful, I love these two cars, and the edit work on toning make this pic very real. And congrats for the gold on all license 👍 (I remember it took me a very long time for a few of them :P)
And I agree with Ciro, the last one has a great atmosphere. Good job mate Ray :cheers:

I love the first two shots Ray!

The first shot has a great sense of perspective and nice, warm tones; While the second shot manages to capture the night life in the city very well. It has an amazing, realistic atmosphere that looks so damn good!:drool: They both have great composition too.

The last 3 are nice however they don't stand out to me as much as the first two...

Overall, great job mate!👍

I agree the first 2 are nice Ray. 👍 The last 3 feel a little underdone to me, kind of too uneditied looking. But not bad with the compositions.

Wow the first two are just splendid ! They have both an excellent and clever composition. Love the mood of the two shots too. On the GT40 shot we first watch the back and its very realistic rendering (both on the car and the road) and then the look rise to the top of the pic and its beautiful sunset light ! The GTR shot has the perfect toning fot its purpose.
The three last shot are less artistic but they have especially a great light and a realistic rendering.

I agree that the first two shots are incredibly good and are definitely standing out from the rest. The last three shots have great lighting to them, though. 👍

Latest Posts

Back