RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Ferrari 330 P4 Part II

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 676 comments
Kodje, Giulietta73, GT-R, GPR, many thanks mates! I am glad to read your comments :)

Star_Wars_logo.png

Dark Side

Light Side

-

old work

The Le Mans set is HUGE! But gorgeous at the same time, can't really put my finger on any single photo because they all look really nice.

Man... The LeMans set is incredible.. Like I just got a serious dose of highlights from an actual event .. Then I must add that I am a huge Star Wars fan... (I think I'm part Wookie)
Love the shots .. Lastly on the Lotus set.. I had one tailing me just the other day that looked identical to the one in that shot and I thought man I should do a shoot with a yellow one soon.. The set looks fantastic .. Some of them really mimic reality very well.. Thanks for sharing these, Ray!

Wow, like a lot of these Elise shots. Nice angles and compositions and bright vivid colours. Good work Ray! 👍

krysalis, GPR, ShaolinMasta, GT-R, driftinziggy, Giulietta73, RomanBidnyy, many thanks mates! I'm very glad, that you liked my shots.
Next shot just suddenly appeared in my head. Five minutes later, I turned on the PS3 and started to realize the idea.

THUNDERSTORM

I am a big old fan of Star Wars and your pics are well thinked and nice :tup ;)
I really love this Elise set, A lot of great pics 👍 I agree with George about composition and toning of this set. Close shots as well as the far away ones are really well done. Great job mate !

Edit : I forget that awesome thunderstorm edit ! Superb work on this one. Very realistic and strong atmosphere 👍

Again, WOW!!! Super Fantastic Photos!!! I can't pick which one I like the Best, They are all just Mindblowing :drool: :bowdown: I Raise a Glass of My Beer to You! Prost! :cheers:

Fazerfan, MoMo PeeZero, NBDESIGNZ, mazda787, Brewguy44, GT-R, Kodje, GPR, Giulietta73, driftinziggy, leeislee, thank you very much for your feedback! I really appreciate it.
And thanks eugene2023 for this postcard :cheers:

I think that "Thunderstorm" - one of my best shots, maybe even the best. I would not like to take the next set is worse than that. And since nothing good in my head did not come - I I didn't do anything :)
Today I finally tried to do something good.

Ferrari 458 Italia
NIGHT

-

Good work once more. Original stuff and great edit work on them 👍
Both are good but I've got a little preference for the first one.

Back