RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Ferrari 330 P4 Part II

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 676 comments
HaerBev, Qnrad, GT-R, leeislee, Kodje, RomanBidnyy, thanks mates! :cheers:

Next shots inspired by 2.0 Advanced Competition 140 theme.

Ferrari F40

2.0 version
I do not know why I made two versions
:)

-

The first F40 shot offers a great scenery and a beautiful toning 👍
I love the composition of the second one :)
And great choice of angle for the last :cheers:

Giulietta73, GT-R, GTracer98, Kodje, thanks guys! Last one, unfortunately, does not pass by rules.

SPEED

Superb realism mate! If only you could choose a separate color for the Art Corvette's door vinyl.

The Art Vette is a nice shot, I have to agree with Rage Racer though I'm not sure the wheels are a good match.

Wow Ray F40 picture is amazing, the colors are woow ! this is beautiful. Loving the far blurry plane into the black Vette shot. Excellent Art cabrio Vette, excellent looking sky, the rims are kinda strange imo. The orange GT-R and the time warp effect are nicely taken. Bravo mate 👍

All these last pics are good but the Art Morrison, the C7 and the NSX are superb, each in a kind of different style 👍

Loving the sense of motion in all of those shots - I assume that's exactly what you wanted to emphasize. Pictures #1, #4 and #5 are my favourites. 👍

NBDESIGNZ, at1503, GT-R, Kodje, HaerBev, GPR, Crooooooow, Rage Racer, many thanks mates!

Summer
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

Over the past few weeks I have made few real pictures, some will show here, and more can be seen on my flickr

Those sky replacements are not bad, and they suit the images well. Love the extra warm tones of them too. Plus the warm glows coming of the car in the last one is very nice. 👍

Your real photo's are great too, I've seen all of them on Flickr and this is a good selection of stuff here. The side shot of your T86 is pretty good, although I like the other one on Flickr better with more space around the car.

And the green mini shot is very cool too. 👍

GPR
Those sky replacements are not bad, and they suit the images well. Love the extra warm tones of them too. Plus the warm glows coming of the car in the last one is very nice. 👍

Your real photo's are great too, I've seen all of them on Flickr and this is a good selection of stuff here. The side shot of your T86 is pretty good, although I like the other one on Flickr better with more space around the car.

And the green mini shot is very cool too. 👍

I would have said exactly the same thing (for the T86 also). just one exception : it's the VW I prefer (love its mood) ;)

Great pics of Paris especially. The Montparnasse tower is ugly but offers a great point of view and your pic is a good sample of that :)
And your pic of the Amboise Castle is superb with a great light / mood 👍

Pictures #2 and #3 are stunning. Loving the atmosphere, toning, contrast, lighting... Just everything! 👍

The last two (real) shots are great, as well. ;)

Very nice pictures Ray, hope you enjoyed your Paris trip, my birth place. Same as Jérémy, the Amboise castle looks great 👍

HaerBev, GT-R, Kodje, GPR, thanks fellas!
Of course I enjoyed! Sometime I'll be back, hope :)

Lancia Stratos
Rally Car

Wow, this a brilliant update Ray, once again Russians are ruling the GT5 photmode, the last pic is my fav, loving all the corners we can see in the far mountains 👍

Glad to read you enjoyed your trip in Paris, great real pictures, there's so many things to watch and do, you must come back ;)

Yes these are very nice, great treament on them and also the added dirt effects. And the sense of wild action comes across well. I think 2 & 4 are my favs. Awesome work Ray. 👍

Thems incredible. 👍 My favorites are numbers one and four. You've really made the shots look dirty, good work! And the sky in the last shot... :drool:

Wow, very great edit work on this set. The scenery is each time just superb and the work on the dirt effect on the car is perfect. In addition we have a perfect sense of motion and a great tonning --> masterclass set Ray !
And very glad you've enjoyed your European trip. I work very close to the Montparnasse tower (5 minutes on foot) so if you come back one day just send me a pm and we'll take a coffee or a drink ;)

Awesome, all of the shots of the Stratos rally car just look of the top notch, surely I can say you've got some amount of techniques for editing the photos cleverly.

Я так нравлюсь новый заготовый запас ваших фотографий, не останавливайтесь с усилиями создавать великолепные произведении 👍

Great edit work on the set, you've managed to pull of the dirty look very, very convincingly. The angles really suit the rally style you're portraying and the scenery blends into the mood very well. Though 4 looks awkward in ways I can't explain, it is also very compelling at the same time, to which I also can't explain. :P

Back