RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Ferrari 330 P4 Part II

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 676 comments
Nice set man, really love the first one. Well done 👍 I feel like you've improved in your last few sets. Keep it up mate. 👍

GPR, SVX, thanks for the kind words, I will try to continue to show good photos.

Lamborghini Aventador
2x Combo!

Last edited:
GT HP Nut, GT-R, Horde_R35, thank you for your comments. I hope that the following sets will not be worse.

Lamborghini Murcielago

I picked the color as in this Diablo

autowp.ru_lamborghini_diablo_se30_3.jpg

-

Last edited:
Now THIS is a proper photo. Love the way you captured my R33 GTR as I'm catching up to whoever was in the HKS Evo. Lovely sense of speed, nice bright reds, and I love the angle you took it from! :D 👍

Very nice work Ray 👍

My personnal favourites are the GTR bonus and the Ford GT set but there is a lot of great stuff in these last sets !

Kodje, kennylmao, BkS, GT-R, driftinziggy, thank you very much for your comments, it is pleased with me for Christmas (yes, in Soviet Russia, Christmas is celebrated on January 7).
To write still while on the flickr uploaded 66 pictures? :crazy:

-

+ two small bonus
this is GIF

8357752720_541fd400fe_o.gif

8357753928_6f18d61eca_o.gif

Last edited:
All them Nürburgring crashes :lol: Also, those .gifs are awesome! The second one especially. Must've taken forever.

GT-R, Fyshokid, NBDESIGNZ, kennylmao, MadMoss, Nicknamealguem, thanks for comments guys

The Chase

Backstage

Nice shots! But in some of them the way your tried to erase the "license plate" it to bad... We can see the brush... specially in the BMW.

Nice work, RaY29rus. A lot of action going on in this set; the varying camera angles help a lot in this respect. The use of light and shadows is exceptionally good. What I don't like so much about some pictures is the fact that the removal of the licence plates is perceptible.

NBDESIGNZ, zzz_pt, TopGearHamster, GT-R, thanks mates.
Next time I'll clean license plates better quality.

RUF CTR
Yellow Bird

+bonus
Devil Clio

and FR Skyline

Last edited:
So many nice photos man. You could've had 2 weeks worth of sets if you'd broken them down. :dopey:

Still awesome photos!

Back