• 676 comments
GT-R, Nicknamealguem, BkS, maaaaany thanks for your comments

Chevrolet
Corvette
Stingray
C7

Suddenly, right?

Last edited:
Loving the warm mood of the set. Fits really well with the red of the Corvette and the environment.

This shot stood out for me, outstanding composition in my opinion and the headlight just provides such a mood. 👍

Crooooooow, GPR, NBDESIGNZ, GT-R, Taiga, zzz_pt, Nicknamealguem - WOW! How many comments for my set, i'm glad, thanks guys :)

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII

-

+bonus
Chevrolet Corvette C7R

Last edited:
Great part II :)

The first one was already very good. Good work on this car, i especially like your interior shots 👍

Shoot me in the head, part 2 is AMAZING. The close-ups are just a huge, huge WOW.
I love the headlight shot so very much!

GT-R, Nicknamealguem, Taiga, Kodje, thanks guys, I hope you enjoy the next set.

Nissan Skyline Sedan
stance

-

+Amuse R1 Titan

Last edited:

Pagani Zonda R

+ my first true panoramic photo, made from two shots (3412x1080)

-

VW Golf V

-

Nissan Silvia S13

Last edited:
The last two sets are brimming with great pictures. Your first panorama image does not look bad, but things like the noticable transition between the two pictures you used and the way the bottom part of each visible tyre is cut off ruin it for me. It's worth mentioning, though, that it's a pretty good first attempt, so keep at it. 👍

The C7R before is awesome! Would be better of it were wider, but still, great job on the editing!

Also, that S13 is beautiful! :drool: At first I thought it was a mk1 MR2, lol. If only we can make an S13 like that in game...

BTW, what program did you use to make the Zonda panorama?

Great lighting in most of the Zonda shots, but this one is superb! ;)👍

8416607076_1a5fae1c6a_n.jpg

That zonda set is truly awesome ! Great work on light and toning with some very good angles. Great job mate !

Kodje, NBDESIGNZ, Nicknamealguem, kennylmao, GT-R, thanks for the detailed comments :)
To create a panorama, I used Photoshop CS4

Ford Mustang Mach I

Last edited:
Not bad RaY29rus, I quite like shot 1 for its contrast and slightly warmer tint which makes it appear a bit desaturated. I also think shot 5 is alright also. I like how the light leaks a bit and gives it a bit or warmth plus the clean reflection sheen. 👍

So many insanely good pictures in here. :eek: The last two sets are really good in terms of variation and toning. 👍

GT-R, Kodje, thanks mates
What about the old set?
Earlier I showed a couple shots of him

Ferrari 458 Italia

Latest Posts

Back