RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Toscana

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 674 comments
Wow ! Really impressed by the first picture. The texture of the wet tarmac and the reflections on the floor are very realistic. Good job mate:cheers:

Those Focus ST shots are stunning! Really liking the individual compositions, toning and contrast. 👍

Sorry for the lack of comment these last times. As always, I'm really impressed by your work mate. Especially the work on lightning and your ability to create some great atmosphere in your shots. And these last sets illustrate perfectly your skills. Definitly one of my fav' gallery here :cheers:

Firechicken!

Love the toning, composition and lighting in both shots. I love the feeling of motion that's present in both shots... It doesn't feel like the car is going too fast for what it is, but it doesn't feel like it's standing still either, it's just perfect. And that slight fogginess really makes it look like a Mojave sunset!

Really love the two firebird pics, as usual with you the sunset effect is perfect ! And that last shot with the Nissan is awesome, the angle, the sense of motion are very impressive !

Back