RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Toscana

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 674 comments
Very dramatic shot with the Celica!!!:bowdown:

Took a while to notice the girl in the last one...👍

Great work!

Brilliant set man, the 1st is magical, can almost feel all the dirtiness on my face :D
Really like the mustang shots and the Z35. Well done :cheers:

This bridge on the last shot :) That's fun because it's the first thing I've seen when I've tested the track yesterday and I have also tried to do a very similar shot to yours but failed due to the amount of light. And I see this : perfect !
The other shots are also great. the listy feel on the two Maserati shots is excellent. Great use of the lightning on the first with the Mini and the second one is very realistic and original :)
Great work on the previous set also, that Celica edit work is really really awesome mate 👍^10
I also love the Mustang shot : just the perfect framing !
Bravo !

That is a beautiful set... I personally don't find the Vision GT cars pretty (apart from the Infinity, that car is superb), you made them all look gorgeous.

Wow. Amazing shots man. I was thinking to do the same idea but with different cars. So clear photos. I like so much that photo with badge of Aston and photo number 4. Great speed and colors. AWESOME.

Out of your latest updates, i enjoyed the VGT set and the rainy Supra shot the most. Keep it up!!

Back