RayquazART FM4/Horizon Gallery

• Thread starter D-Mind
  • 10 comments
Well done man!!! Great set, the 1st is my favourite.
I always wanted to get Forza, but the opportunity didn't come yet (neither the money :P). Are you liking it?

Well done man!!! Great set, the 1st is my favourite.
I always wanted to get Forza, but the opportunity didn't come yet (neither the money :P). Are you liking it?
Forza is pretty cool! I like the campaigns, nice tracks and really cool cars available that i can't photograph in GT6! However the driving itself is kinda meh. Feels abit fake to me! And i dislike the paid DLC, I would love to drive the 30 porsches, but dont wanna pay €20... But this is FM4, I also have Horizon and just bought Horizon 2! If you already have an XBOX, FM4 is very cheap.

Yeah GT6 has the best driving physics comparing with the other racing games. But I heard the sounds are better in Forza and the customization is a point in favour to Forza too.

Yeah GT6 has the best driving physics comparing with the other racing games. But I heard the sounds are better in Forza and the customization is a point in favour to Forza too.

Yeah, the livery editor, and being able to buy free liveries is amazing! Sounds are on point aswell! Lets say Forza and GT each has their own charm ^^

Back