Real life Pics of GT3 cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 1,463 comments
  • 101,126 views
:lol:
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 166
This one looks nice but I dont really like the RSX much.
 
man i like the rsx it looks pretty cool in real like i have a friend who has one with 18's on it
 
This is a somewhat cropped pic of a Speed 12 taking part in the British GT at Silverstone in June this year. Now that's what the 12 is supposed to be like rather than the 'civvie' version PD palmed us off with!

By the way, you can tell this is England in the summer 'cos it's starting to rain :D!
 

Attachments

  • 12b.jpg
    12b.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 154
Look how this person treats his speed 12
 

Attachments

  • speed19.jpg
    speed19.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 137
Look at this beauty.
 

Attachments

  • speed19.jpg
    speed19.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 137
Thanks guys, I try to focus on one car when I go on a pic posting rampage.
 
I love this thread ! :drool:


Saved lots of pics :D
 
Back