Real life Pics of GT3 cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 1,463 comments
  • 101,125 views
Respectible PT.
 

Attachments

  • chrysler-pt-cruiser-convertible_400.jpg
    chrysler-pt-cruiser-convertible_400.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 150
:sleep:
 

Attachments

  • chrysler-pt-cruiser-convertible_400.jpg
    chrysler-pt-cruiser-convertible_400.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 145
Now this is funny who are they gonna chase down with this one?? :lol: :lol:
 
;)
 

Attachments

  • chrysler-pt-cruiser-convertible_400.jpg
    chrysler-pt-cruiser-convertible_400.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 142
:rolleyes:
 

Attachments

  • chrysler-pt-cruiser-convertible_400.jpg
    chrysler-pt-cruiser-convertible_400.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 140
:) I realy dont understand the big deal about this car.
 
:(
 

Attachments

  • chrysler-pt-cruiser-convertible_400.jpg
    chrysler-pt-cruiser-convertible_400.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 131
Well I guess this car can pull off alot of looks.
 

Attachments

  • chrysler-pt-cruiser-convertible_400.jpg
    chrysler-pt-cruiser-convertible_400.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 133
That tram is going to go high speed into that lengthened PT! STOP THIS TRAGIC EVENT FROM OCCURING! STOP THE TRAM! STOP THE TRAM!
 
I don't know, there's just something about it...
 
If you look at the reflections on the roof of the car it looks too perfect, but you could still be right.
 
Too bad there is only one BMW in the game so heres to BMW.
 

Attachments

  • 01.bmw.m3.500.jpg
    01.bmw.m3.500.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 138
Back