Real life Pics of GT3 cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 1,463 comments
  • 101,124 views
:D
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 154
Lotus M250 I believe
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 156
Not a lotus.
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 159
luv the lotuss'.... lotii...... er.... lotus :p
 
Thanks F1King for the lovely Lotus pics :D


:drool:
 

Attachments

  • lotusracecar.jpg
    lotusracecar.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 148
:)
 

Attachments

  • esprit_gt1.jpg
    esprit_gt1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 143
:D
 

Attachments

  • esprit_gt2.jpg
    esprit_gt2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 152
Now you're just spoiling me! TVR's with a side order of Lotus's ... mmm, tasty!
 
Just to let you know that I now have my own thread for real life piccies of GT:C cars over in its respective thread. Also if you decide to put GT:C cars here, please be as so kind as to put them there as well.

I have stopped posting piccies now but please feel free. I do know that many of the games cars have their real-life counterparts in this thread.

Cheers.
 
:cool:
 

Attachments

  • 2002.chevy.camaro.ss.1.jpg
    2002.chevy.camaro.ss.1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 131
Back