Realistic horsepower levels

Are you satisfied with the current hp depictions?

• Total voters
So we're looking at possibly 1100-1200 hp for the GTR?

If we go by GT5, which was roughly +5 to 8% of base horsepower, we can probably expect it to be in the low 1100s.

I'll be really happy if the R32s, R33s, R34s, FDs and Zs can all get 100+ horsepower than they did in GT5.

If I recall correctly, I had a 790bhp NISMO R32 in GT4. It'd be nice to have something like that.

If we go by GT5, which was roughly +5 to 8% of base horsepower, we can probably expect it to be in the low 1100s.

I'll be really happy if the R32s, R33s, R34s, FDs and Zs can all get 100+ horsepower than they did in GT5.

If I recall correctly, I had a 790bhp NISMO R32 in GT4. It'd be nice to have something like that.
But that's just it. Since we have more hp to begin with, I think they've ditched the old system. I wouldn't be surprised if they max out mid 1200hp

Yes there is.
Did you break in that GTR?

Random: But you guys don't have the day-one update yet, right? If so, anyone think the stage 4-5 turbos might make an appearance?

Very unlikely/wishful.

From the power levels we've just seen I'd say that they're not strictly necessary.

@GT'S BiG FaN For the muscle cars/Pony cars, when you tune them to such a high power, do they feel like they actually improve performance, does the acceleration seem quick and what about when you put handling parts? I ask because GT5 didn't do the cars justice when modded unless they were RM (Camaro, Challenger)

I see a classic Risk/Reward game hook here that PD is missing.

The more you tune up the engine, the more chance you stand to blow the engine. Blown engine means replacement cost, more power means...well, more power.

Turbo charging a 2.0 4 banger up to 1000hp would increase the chances of a ruined engine by X10 for example...

Could be done pretty simply.

I see a classic Risk/Reward game hook here that PD is missing.

The more you tune up the engine, the more chance you stand to blow the engine. Blown engine means replacement cost, more power means...well, more power.

Turbo charging a 2.0 4 banger up to 1000hp would increase the chances of a ruined engine by X10 for example...

Could be done pretty simply.
Yeah. It's be weird to just have all these high powered cars running around with no risk. I also hope it carries onto the online mode as well.

Not to be picky but can you downscale any other images you put on here?

Those images must be big enough to spread across a 40" TV without stretching. :lol:

(I'm using a 22" monitor)

@GT'S BiG FaN Please do a Video about your GT-R. I can't wait to see that. Thats my favorite car. Being able to tune it over 1000 HP now is just Amazing. Pls make a Video. Wanna see that pure sexiness rolling down the SSX straight.

Latest Posts

Back