Really good to do maintenance of servers on a Saturday!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattv81
  • 36 comments
  • 4,033 views
fixing problems in the busiest day of the week is a complete FAIL

mine has been off since 5am
 
fixing problems in the busiest day of the week is a complete FAIL

mine has been off since 5am

What if the server failed by itself? People are so naive.
 
What if the server failed by itself? People are so naive.

Then they should have more than 1 server... Sony can't be that naive... ;)
 
Cheers Polyphony! Good bit of planning you did there. Why can't you do this on a week day?


Nah that's not the best part...The best part is the way PD does give no real reason at all for the stuff that they do
 
People have been complaining about this game non stop since it was released, and if PD decides to do something about it, they complain some more.

If its a hardware failure, or server overload, I guess it goes to show they really did sell 5m+ copies and people like playing online? :P
 
I had a few perfectly good hours of boring grinding, so it didn't effect me one bit.
 
Are they back up yet? I finally found a formula gran turismo and I've been doing that extreme event while getting almost no xp for a 20 minute race...
 
Back