W wainwj Messages 157 Messages wainwj Messages Lol, Good Joke! Dec 24, 2010 #1 Really want one, Make me an offer and il see what I can do. Dont care if its duped or anything. Want the S.Vettle livery the most but not fussed.
Really want one, Make me an offer and il see what I can do. Dont care if its duped or anything. Want the S.Vettle livery the most but not fussed.
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Dec 24, 2010 #3 I have an X1 for you. Red Bull Livery. All tyres bought for it, rigidity improvement. 133 miles. Offer me anything from here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4399824#post4399824
I have an X1 for you. Red Bull Livery. All tyres bought for it, rigidity improvement. 133 miles. Offer me anything from here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4399824#post4399824
W wainwj Messages 157 Messages wainwj Messages Lol, Good Joke! Dec 24, 2010 #5 dabest2500 I have an X1 for you. Red Bull Livery. All tyres bought for it, rigidity improvement. 133 miles. Offer me anything from here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4399824#post4399824 Click to expand... Theres a C60 in the used car dealers now, but ive only got 2 mill lol
dabest2500 I have an X1 for you. Red Bull Livery. All tyres bought for it, rigidity improvement. 133 miles. Offer me anything from here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4399824#post4399824 Click to expand... Theres a C60 in the used car dealers now, but ive only got 2 mill lol
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Dec 24, 2010 #6 wainwj Theres a C60 in the used car dealers now, but ive only got 2 mill lol Click to expand... I need to save my money for the insanely rich trophy. Open to any trade offers for it though.
wainwj Theres a C60 in the used car dealers now, but ive only got 2 mill lol Click to expand... I need to save my money for the insanely rich trophy. Open to any trade offers for it though.
W wainwj Messages 157 Messages wainwj Messages Lol, Good Joke! Dec 24, 2010 #7 dabest2500 I need to save my money for the insanely rich trophy. Open to any trade offers for it though. Click to expand... My car list, well the decent ones anyway: AEM S2000 Tuned Evo VI T.M Edition Nissan GT-R tuned slighty Nissan Fairlady Z 08 Zonda R Race Mod Impreza 05 Lexus LFA fully tuned Mark IV Race Car 67 330 P4 Race car 67 Lexus IS F Race concept HPA twin turbo TT HKS Lancer CT230R C4 WRC Loeb Italia Mines Skyline 06 SLS AMG fully tuned Impreza 07 fully tuned Audi R8 V10 Gallardo tuned Evo 10 fully tuned Edit: Got Minolta Race Car and 2d Chaparral too
dabest2500 I need to save my money for the insanely rich trophy. Open to any trade offers for it though. Click to expand... My car list, well the decent ones anyway: AEM S2000 Tuned Evo VI T.M Edition Nissan GT-R tuned slighty Nissan Fairlady Z 08 Zonda R Race Mod Impreza 05 Lexus LFA fully tuned Mark IV Race Car 67 330 P4 Race car 67 Lexus IS F Race concept HPA twin turbo TT HKS Lancer CT230R C4 WRC Loeb Italia Mines Skyline 06 SLS AMG fully tuned Impreza 07 fully tuned Audi R8 V10 Gallardo tuned Evo 10 fully tuned Edit: Got Minolta Race Car and 2d Chaparral too
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Dec 25, 2010 #8 Sorry not interested, got most of them there too.
W wainwj Messages 157 Messages wainwj Messages Lol, Good Joke! Dec 25, 2010 #9 Alright cheers anyway. X2010 is well out of my leauge so far lol