Reaper Racing Club - 450pp Production Car Cup

• Thread starter hobbsy
  • 212 comments
Can't remember what time I got to in it, was a fraction faster than when I tried the Lutecia V6. Bit easier to be consistent too lol.

I think i managed 59's, but the more i keep testing the quicker i keep getting.

Jumping back in the Focus RS i've managed a 57.4 :eek:

To all attending, tonights race will be 2x 20 lap races, open quali for the first race, and reverse grid for the second.

You are free to change your car for the second race, although i would only advise this if you find yourself struggling or quite far off the pace.

Hopefully see a good turnout tonight, if you are definate and want to let me know so we can keep an eye out, drop a post here. đź‘Ť

Laters, H

I feel like it was a good start the series (racing wise). Some close battles, and some lessons learned.

Hopefully we can build on the numbers, and have even more excitement on track. I personally had a cracking race in round 2. đź‘Ť

hope that others had a similar experience.

Just a few pics from the second race...

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_31.jpg

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_28.jpg

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_26.jpg

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_24.jpg

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_23.jpg

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_21.jpg

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_22.jpg

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_18.jpg

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_16.jpg

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_17.jpg

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_15.jpg

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_14.jpg

Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_2.jpg

:cheers:

Attachments

• Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_19.jpg
    Silverstone_ Stowe Circuit_19.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 7
Round 2 was great, took a lot longer for everyone to "settle" into position.

I did try and get some pics last night but the HDMI cut out for some reason so will have another go at some point.

I have to admit the devil went into me when MCChase accidentally (I hope) smacked into my rear corner. Frustrated, I turned in strong to block the outside. He did not spin but I guess I kinda ruined it for him since then. Sorry dude...

I have to admit the devil went into me when MCChase accidentally (I hope) smacked into my rear corner. Frustrated, I turned in strong to block the outside. He did not spin but I guess I kinda ruined it for him since then. Sorry dude...

Don't worry about it, you can afford to be aggressive with FF's for the most part and I like to think I tend to push people quite hard when I want to overtake so it was probably good to get some back in return!

Good racing for the most part, both cars I chose seemed to be entirely outclassed on the straights making holding a pass quite a task to achieve. Stowe makes you work quite hard and it seems like the only place I've been racing recently :P, looking forward to Brands-Hatch.

Brands Hatch: Honda Integra TYPE R (DC5) '04 - 0:54:420

edit: offline and low grip reduction (always forget to change that)

Last edited:
Car List linked in on 2nd Post (should you need any clarity!)

đź‘Ť

Oops, I assumed Honda Integra TYPE R would also be on the list. Just curious, what is the difference between it and the evo and impreza that are on the list :)

No biggie, trying the Civic tonight :)

Nothing says 'Touring Car' to me more than a Volvo (I grew up when BTCC was good :D)

That being said I'm a big fan of the Blitzen designed Legacy, so I'll probably end up using both for either race.

That Legacy deserves a premium model amirite?

Oops, I assumed Honda Integra TYPE R would also be on the list. Just curious, what is the difference between it and the evo and impreza that are on the list :)

No biggie, trying the Civic tonight :)

Its not a saloon car! ;)

Back