Reasons Why You Crashed your Car

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 67 comments
Seems there is a banana peel laying on the road right after the esses on Watkins Glen. At least that's the feeling i had each time i drove over there with the Lotus '72...

Checking my mirrors, which I do a lot in this game. Evidently, I'm coordinated enough to move the right analog stick and steer in straight line at the same time.:(

Trying to read my lap time that only flashes up for 2 secs at the end of the lap. So first corner, 2nd lap crashes are very common for me :-(

Why can't PCARS display your fastest lap and the current session/race fastest lap??????

There is a Session Timing Display in the top Right Hand corner if you enable it in the settings under gameplay -> hud. The mode of this display can even be changed if you assign a button for it.

Turned in too early for a corner because I had someone up my arse and I was looking behind me. On lap 3 of 25 :(

Have only driven the karts so far but totally forgot that the prerequisite of designing fantasy tracks is a tight corner over a brow, not a case of crashing but losing the track altogether.

There is a Session Timing Display in the top Right Hand corner if you enable it in the settings under gameplay -> hud. The mode of this display can even be changed if you assign a button for it.
But the text is way too small.
Crash most of the time squinting trying to read it.

Have only driven the karts so far but totally forgot that the prerequisite of designing fantasy tracks is a tight corner over a brow, not a case of crashing but losing the track altogether.
there's a left-hander just like that on Road America that can catch you out if you're not careful.

Losing the ability to brake :lol:.

there's a left-hander just like that on Road America that can catch you out if you're not careful.

Yes I know, a great track. There are many tracks with blind brows. unfortunately my driving style is slow in fast out which means I accelerate at the worst time.

Was at a friends playing it and was in the McLaren P1 at Spa against other supercars, 5 laps. Lap 4 I tried to go a little too fast, got into a slide on Eau Rouge (never a good situation to be in) and a RUF CTR-3 hit the front of my car and caused a 12 car pileup.

But the text is way too small.
Crash most of the time squinting trying to read it.
One of the timetables displays the 3 last laps time GT-style and the text is bigger than the other. You probably need to bind the key to change the time display but once you did it will remain in all races so you can get your button back to its original function. 👍

I needed to turn down the volume of my tv by remote as the engine sound roaring through the headset was to loud for the users in my multiplayer session! :D

Back