Red Bull X2014 Standard Super Lap: Suzuka Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 175 comments
I'm very surprised by how civilized this car is, nothing like it's bigger brother. Staying on the track while cornering was my biggest issue. I messed up the hairpin and the Spoon curve, but just don't have the motivation to practice and improve further. Managed a 1:21.424 so it wasn't all bad.

@SW__10 thank you very much for the tune, works beautifully. :bowdown:

Last edited:
I would also like to thank SW for the tune, very solid indeed... down to a 1:19.2 with the DS3 if I recall correctly, I'm hoping I might sneak into the 1:18's before the end. All those teeth-grinding laps on the GT5 Vettel event are finally paying off :D

was getting close to 200th so I tried again got 1:20.369 and now at 168th. Hoping I can get 1.19's I think ive found best tune by combining Matej and SW___10 tune. Now its just a matter of getting 3 turns right.

I just took a look at the leaderboard and @Brunoblak has been knocked off leaderboard :P:D. Good riddens, nobody appreciates the accomplishments of a cheater. So next time a TT comes up Brunoblak please don't resort to your cheating ways.

Who knows, maybe if you stay legitimate from now on you can continue to improve and possibly regain peoples respect. Cheers mate:cheers:.

I just took a look at the leaderboard and @Brunoblak has been knocked off leaderboard :P:D. Good riddens, nobody appreciates the accomplishments of a cheater. So next time a TT comes up Brunoblak please don't resort to your cheating ways.

Who knows, maybe if you stay legitimate from now on you can continue to improve and possibly regain peoples respect. Cheers mate:cheers:.
Last night I was trying to access the leaderboard and it was closing on me. Maybe it was being updated at the time

Last night I was trying to access the leaderboard and it was closing on me. Maybe it was being updated at the time

I had the same issue with the global leaderboards i thought it was maybe my ps3 reading disc wrong lol. Glad that wasn't just me.

5 to 6 mph top speed difference between #1(220/221) and Beau (215). Does that sound right?

May just be different downforce settings not to mention the #1 has been running active steering and abs. Beau has told me he runs higher downforce than me and I've been running 1345 1655.

I've tweaked my own setup to get a 1.19, good enough for 117th. There's a huge amount of time to be gained in some areas... just about reaction times!

I'm using SW_10 tune with a tweek and managed to get a 1:20.6 Still not in the 19's or 18's though. Don't know where I'm losing the time...

See Ive dropped to 195 time to have at it again. If I can just get that turn before long straight halfway right then ill be in 1.19. Losing 2 seconds just cause of that turn. So after playing around with some gears and finding that im using too much brake for that turn managed to get a 1:20.178 now at 170

Last edited:
Nearing the lower end of the 19's... 77th currently. I'm still tweaking the car... let's see if we can get a perfect lap. :D

I was wondering why all of sudden the ghost was blowing me away was time for oil change. Looked at my lap closer and it starts at hairpin lose some time then at spoon is where time gets killed.

was at 197 so i had to try again switched back to manual played around with gears and DF. Managed to get a 1:20.008 messed up just a bit at last corner cause me to miss the 1:19's. Sitting at 177 for the moment.

ok im done, 1:18.833 with @SW__10 setup (thx!!!) and a ds3... im 64th right now. The only thing that makes me happier is that i don´t see another Argentinan flag above me... so 1st in my country sound great!!

Thanks @SW__10 for setup. Gave this a quick go before it ended for about an hour, managed to just get in top 50. Ideally wanted to do a 1:17 time but reasonable enough in the end, think this is my first TT event in GT6 for a long time so was fun to participate again especially on this awesome combo.

Thanks @SW__10 for setup. Gave this a quick go before it ended for about an hour, managed to just get in top 50. Ideally wanted to do a 1:17 time but reasonable enough in the end, think this is my first TT event in GT6 for a long time so was fun to participate again especially on this awesome combo.
This is my first too, Suzuka is fantastic! #48 (closed in Brazil )

I really HATE this so called "car" :mad: Could only manage 1 clean lap with the DS3 (1:31,xxx) :banghead: After an uncountable amount of red laps, I just gave up. The TT's with the Lexus on Nurburgring and the Ferrari on Monza was hard, but still fun. This reaction test in the most stupid "car" ever programmed is just a source to headaches and broken controls :grumpy:

But, I just couldn't stand the fact that I wouldn't get the paint chip(managed all the others), so tonight, before doing the new ones, I decided to give it one last try. I thought it would be easier if I used my wheel (G27), and after 9 laps (2 red), I FINALLY made it. Only a useless 1:25,240, but I got the paint chip and can finally sleep at night ;):cheers:

Back