RedSuns Mafia-5 Years and still sideways

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 608 comments
BayouSimDrifter
Not gonna lie I miss hearing you complain about random dumb s*** lol

I know right. All I would have to say is the following name "Mark Martin", then here we go.

Anyway, good runs with you guys earlier yesterday.

Lock2Lock
I know right. All I would have to say is the following name "Mark Martin", then here we go.

Anyway, good runs with you guys earlier yesterday.

His phone ringing was a classic. We need to drift again Zach

Hey guys... I am putting my PS3 up for sale today so I can upgrade my PC racing (Clubsport pedals and G25/7 shifter). I don't really play the PS3 anymore and I see more time using those than GT5. I'll still be here to help out with the OP, but I won't be on GT5 or GT6 for a long time, if ever. It was fun while it lasted, but GT5 just wasn't for me.

Hey guys... I am putting my PS3 up for sale today so I can upgrade my PC racing (Clubsport pedals and G25/7 shifter). I don't really play the PS3 anymore and I see more time using those than GT5. I'll still be here to help out with the OP, but I won't be on GT5 or GT6 for a long time, if ever. It was fun while it lasted, but GT5 just wasn't for me.

That's a shame. Best of luck on your PC stuff.

Good luck with your journey caramel! You will be missed, keep in contact.

We had some pretty good tandems today and we found a fun section! It is amazing how after 2 years we are still finding sections.

SPANK
Are you guys still recruiting? :sly:

It was nice having you on the team and RSM would not mind having you back. If you still have your old RSM account please use it! It will also help rsm get out there a little bit with your comp you are running. So welcome back.

Eric1512
It was nice having you on the team and RSM would not mind having you back. If you still have your old RSM account please use it! It will also help rsm get out there a little bit with your comp you are running. So welcome back.

Yaaaaay RSM-Spank is back!

Thanks guys!

:cheers:

Sorry I haven't been able to get on much recently :scared:, my PS3 overheats and turns off after an hour or so :nervous:

Anyway...I won't be on at all until my PS3 is repaired should only take 3-4 days 👍

GT5 Drifting :sly:

:cheers:

Sorry I haven't been able to get on much recently :scared:, my PS3 overheats and turns off after an hour or so :nervous:

Anyway...I won't be on at all until my PS3 is repaired should only take 3-4 days 👍

GT5 Drifting :sly:

OK see you when you get back bro!

I am working on the op more, so if you have any suggestions let me know! We really need a big group picture. :dopey:

Eric1512
OK see you when you get back bro!

I am working on the op more, so if you have any suggestions let me know! We really need a big group picture. :dopey:

I can this weekend!

Back