RedSuns Mafia-5 Years and still sideways

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 608 comments
Ill have to do it on Sunday or late after noon Saturday. Saturday morning I have to go do emissions and get new tags for my Altima.

JDM WHITEBOY
I don't suppose anyone wants to come for a little dori Sesh? :nervous:

Ill be on after work. :) Us Americans are either at work or asleep still lol. I have an hour left!

just got home. go to finish setting up new interwebz and will get on to finish erics s13 and my zed33... then i'll be doing my tt for snail. then it will be drift time

Yo RSM delinquents, I'll be on tomorrow morning or something practicing the vdc section hit me up.

Never mind im stuck at work for another few hours.......

Last edited:
Well im heading back to United States tomorow. Plus i probably wont be on a bit since im making a Setup for the G27.

:cheers:

SPANK
Me and Naruto went rounds!

Spank I have to say your 86 was bad:censored: out on london to day man, definitely unexpected to see you dial in from your FC so quickly. Very good runs from you today.

Good battles with shiro, the state of my follows he deserved the win anyway without me helping. In my eyes the first round should of been his. And thanks to spank for giving us the chance to battle fairly :)

Good battles with shiro, the state of my follows he deserved the win anyway without me helping. In my eyes the first round should of been his. And thanks to spank for giving us the chance to battle fairly :)

You did good, but man do you love your tea!

👍 yea good battle and seriously that was the funniest s*** of the day with the tea. :lol:

Back