RedSuns Mafia-5 Years and still sideways

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 608 comments
I will be on till 9 est, so I may miss you Spank. :/ either way I'll be on later Friday and Saturday. I'll defently make it this time around. I ate lunch at like 11:15, I came back and your room was full. I'm sure we can get me, you, dev, dr, kitten, shiro, and shadow to all rep the next comp. It will be tricky, but I did some practice and rain is a little easier on the wheel because you can be so much smoother.

shadow is still alive ? thought he was in jail, getting... well, you know.... hahahahaahahahahaha

funkthehype
shadow is still alive ? thought he was in jail, getting... well, you know.... hahahahaahahahahaha

Forget shadow, im suprised you still alive lol. Where the hell have you been?

Forget shadow, im suprised you still alive lol. Where the hell have you been?

I'm working on two jobs now, so it became hard to get online, i really miss the fun.

By the way can anyone send me a impreza 98 with a JZX1 inside ? :D i don't know how to swap engines on a macbookpro :dunce:

What's up guys! We have had some really good practice for this weeks drift bash. I have gotten pretty consistant with my runs and can tandem pretty well here. So far I've seen DR, Devin, Spank, and Kitten practicing and what I saw I was very pleased. The big think where we need to work on is getting to that outside clip, I've noticed some taking a really shallow line where the 2nd clip would be, which in tandem can really cause some trouble. The other thing I've noticed is some people entering really late/fast and going way far wide which creates a weird line for the 2nd clip.

Anyway I wanted to say something, I won't say any names but this community has been nothing but a war zone latly. I know RSM had our troubles about a month ago, so I may have no room to talk but I want to get this across to everybody. Right now the drift community on GTP is like the runt of all the other sections, we are frowned upon. People in other sections beg to have the drift section deleted/closed. We may have our own little teams/families but we all need to work together as a community. We are all here to have a good time and drift. There is no reason to be fighting over dumb stuff like pictures, everyone makes mistakes and they deserve another chance. All Im saying is please follow all the rules and quit the bickering if you want to even have a drift community on gt6.

Eric1512
What's up guys! We have had some really good practice for this weeks drift bash. I have gotten pretty consistant with my runs and can tandem pretty well here. So far I've seen DR, Devin, Spank, and Kitten practicing and what I saw I was very pleased. The big think where we need to work on is getting to that outside clip, I've noticed some taking a really shallow line where the 2nd clip would be, which in tandem can really cause some trouble. The other thing I've noticed is some people entering really late/fast and going way far wide which creates a weird line for the 2nd clip.

Anyway I wanted to say something, I won't say any names but this community has been nothing but a war zone latly. I know RSM had our troubles about a month ago, so I may have no room to talk but I want to get this across to everybody. Right now the drift community on GTP is like the runt of all the other sections, we are frowned upon. People in other sections beg to have the drift section deleted/closed. We may have our own little teams/families but we all need to work together as a community. We are all here to have a good time and drift. There is no reason to be fighting over dumb stuff like pictures, everyone makes mistakes and they deserve another chance. All Im saying is please follow all the rules and quit the bickering if you want to even have a drift community on gt6.

Very well put Eric. I would like to see all of us get along which is why I do these comps, to bring us all together and have a good time. I will be on tomorrow night and we can all work on our clipping points and tandems.

I will help you with anything possible all you have to do is just ask.

You already know GT6 is gonna be Battle Royale with all the fresh young bucks trying to make a name for themselves.

Last edited:

Totally agree Eric. ^^........ I hope GT6 doesn't turn out like GT5..... but I have this deep gut wrenching feeling that it'll end up worse. T____T I hope for once in my poor pathetic miserable life my gut is finally wrong with this.

Totally agree Eric. ^^........ I hope GT6 doesn't turn out like GT5..... but I have this deep gut wrenching feeling that it'll end up worse. T____T I hope for once in my poor pathetic miserable life my gut is finally wrong with this.

Lol I couldn't care less if gtp disappeared. No one hardly uses the drift section anymore anyway. Most people are turning to face book as there is no restrictions on what you post. A team can chat about team things with out the off topic police locking your thread. Plus you don't have to deal with all these drama queens we have been seeing recently and all the drift kings that know every thing about every thing lol. I remember a time when GTP was a fun place but now it's just a ghost town with about 6 new posts a day in the drift thread lol.most of this caused by super strict mods that have put people off the forum. So basically I don't think any thing is ever going to change around here.

I don't have a problem with anyone, neither does MCR!

I totally agree with Eric though.. We should all get along. I think I have one member from most teams on my list lol

But yeh feel free to join me.

I think the forum has become ghost town because GT6 is around the corner and people grew bored of GT5. At least thats how I feel.

GT6 will be more live.
Also its a good possibility that the GT6 forum may actually be worse. That doesnt mean we have to contribute to it. Most of the GTP Drift Teams here at the moment have already made a name for themselves, and these are the teams that people will look up to on GT6. But not everyone will look at it that way. On top of all the new teams that will be battleing it out with each other for rep, you know that in there eyes, a quick way to the top will include... Yup thats right... Taking shots at the old timers.
I have been here long enough and dont have to prove myself worthy to the next generation. However if the the time is right and it really calls for it, I wont hesitate to go stomp all over the fresh tofu :lol:
This doesnt mean I wont be out in the random comps tearing it up though :sly:

Last edited:
You're right Bro , i made some good friends over here, here i learn how to drift and you guys made me better, i'm still sucks hahahaha, but now i can say that i have some good friends here, and drift is still fun for me. Anything i can do for the community and to our family, i'm still here :)

I think the forum has become ghost town because GT6 is around the corner and people grew bored of GT5. At least thats how I feel.

GT6 will be more live.
Also its a good possibility that the GT6 forum may actually be worse. That doesnt mean we have to contribute to it. Most of the GTP Drift Teams here at the moment have already made a name for themselves, and these are the teams that people will look up to on GT6. But not everyone will look at it that way. On top of all the new teams that will be battleing it out with each other for rep, you know that in there eyes, a quick way to the top will include... Yup thats right... Taking shots at the old timers.
I have been here long enough and dont have to prove myself worthy to the next generation. However if the the time is right and it really calls for it, I wont hesitate to go stomp all over the fresh tofu :lol:
This doesnt mean I wont be out in the random comps tearing it up though :sly:

Ha ha true.

I'm on just racing instead of drifting.

Well correction being booted from rooms for no reason.

That is because of me and Dr, we are good at racing 500PP.

Anyway I am really feeling good for Sundays comp, now if I do not make any dumb mistakes.👎 I am still kicking myself for entering so close, oh well that is what happens when you go hard. Looking at this last round I have nothing to lose, so you better watch out. I will be on your doors, no matter what I have to do. 👍

That is because of me and Dr, we are good at racing 500PP.

Anyway I am really feeling good for Sundays comp, now if I do not make any dumb mistakes.👎 I am still kicking myself for entering so close, oh well that is what happens when you go hard. Looking at this last round I have nothing to lose, so you better watch out. I will be on your doors, no matter what I have to do. 👍

And i did a dumb mistake :indiff:

With GTA V around the corner, Ill only be on GT5 for WEC and GRC. And sometimes with you guys, I hope you dont mind eric :guilty:

Back