Relaxed, General Forza 6 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 4,905 comments
I was just browsing Turn 10's YouTube channel and stumbled across some surprising numbers. The Alpinestars Car Pack trailer currently has 104 k views. The four car packs before it have 134 k views combined. Don't tell me it's the Pontiac Aztek getting all this attention...
Marketing is a funny thing. Sometimes something so weird and out of place, will get you more attention than if there was just a "normal" car that would of been in that pack.

Just like not talking or releasing information on something big that's coming soon, actually gets people talking about and hyping it even more. :cheers:

VXR
Reaching again, maybe the entire Forza Motorsport franchise refers to FM2,3,4 and Horizon are being added as BC and the Porsche deal means the cars are licensed for the second and third game again from this new deal?

If they weren't so secretive, I'd not need to mull this tripe over in my head
Oooh, I'd love FM4 to go on the BC list. All those tracks that haven't made it to the X1

I've missed those since my 360 went rrod :eek::(:lol:

Oooh, I'd love FM4 to go on the BC list. All those tracks that haven't made it to the X1

I've missed those since my 360 went rrod :eek::(:lol:
Also Forza 2, 3 and the first Horizon. I know one thing I also want isn't likely to happen, but it's for Microsoft to reinstate all existing DLC's for Forza 2, 3, 4 and Horizon for purchase again on the Xbox Store just like before (since I had a JTAG'd Xbox 360). I'd pay huge amounts to have all their DLC's if that happened but it's very unlikely.

I sold my Xbox 360 and forza 4 to my nephew. Since Microsoft announced the backwards compatibility for Xbox one it would be nice to know if forza 4 will be made available for digtial access amongst the many other 360 titles.

Also Forza 2, 3 and the first Horizon. I know one thing I also want isn't likely to happen, but it's for Microsoft to reinstate all existing DLC's for Forza 2, 3, 4 and Horizon for purchase again on the Xbox Store just like before (since I had a JTAG'd Xbox 360). I'd pay huge amounts to have all their DLC's if that happened but it's very unlikely.

Horizon 1 sounds realistic to me, maybe they put it up as an pre order incentive for part 3. It's a Microsoft Game and they have no licensing problems there.

Horizon 1 sounds realistic to me, maybe they put it up as an pre order incentive for part 3. It's a Microsoft Game and they have no licensing problems there.
As long as there are no issues with the music licenses, then Horizon 1 would be great! Might have problems with Gumpert, since they are no longer in business.

I'm almost more excited for VIR than I am Porsche. Almost is the key word. I do hope we get a couple more tracks later on as well, if we had 2-3 more tracks plus VIR, that would be great. I'm not getting my hopes up for them though.

This should be a fun week for Forza fans. Hopefully the car list for Porsche is stellar, if it is announced or comes out this week. I'm sure not every great Porsche will be in there, and some will be disappointed. I just don't want to hear a bunch of complaining about it. Lol. I like it here on GTP, because that kind of stuff seems to be at a minimum. If you want to complain, go to the other site where all the babies post. I feel sorry for the Moderators over there. The stuff people come up with sometimes. :lol: (And I'm not talking about legitimate complaints, I'm talking about all the petty stuff. Anyone who reads it over there knows what I mean.)

Last edited:
Yup, I'm excited to see whatever we get this week. It's hopefully going to be Porsche time and March car pack time. Good thing that I got paid this past friday. :D

Speaking of affinity, I'm pretty sure Porsche ended up second or third for me in terms of miles FM4, and that was with a six month gap between the game's launch and the DLC. It's one of those marques that cover a wide range, so it's hard not to use them all the time.

I'm surprised Porsche don't seem to want Weissach in their expansion pack. Would've been nice to get a Porsche-only testing ground.

I'm probably going to get a lot of affinity for Porsche once the pack comes out. I still come back to Forza 4 often to just drive 911s around La Sarthe or something.

Wouldn't that be weird, if one of the announcements this Tuesday, is that the Buggati Chiron is coming in a car pack? Just because of the whole Geneva thing. It's highly doubtful though, they probably haven't had any access to it being its so top secret. I'm not a big fan of Buggati, I think they are highly overrated, but that still would be kind of cool I guess. :)

Wouldn't that be weird, if one of the announcements this Tuesday, is that the Buggati Chiron is coming in a car pack? Just because of the whole Geneva thing. It's highly doubtful though, they probably haven't had any access to it being its so top secret. I'm not a big fan of Buggati, I think they are highly overrated, but that still would be kind of cool I guess. :)
I joked about that last page, but considering the big deal PD made about the VGT project and their relationship with Bugatti, I'd be very surprised if that happened.

...but it'd be pretty funny if it did.

Really excited to finally get Porsche's back in FM. It's been wayyy too long with out them.

I also think what Dan was eluding to in his tweet would be a FH3 Tease/Reveal and FM6 + FH3 coming to PC. It makes sense and all the signs are there. I honestly would be surprised if they ain't coming to PC. Not that it bothers me either way.

I also hope we get a March Car Pack in conjunction w/Porsche rather than pushing it back April with the already announced Top Gear Pack. New Track + 27 New cars to play with + New events will keep me occupied for a long time.

It feels like Christmas Eve.

I always welcome new cars into the game.

It would be nice to get Porsche from day 1 of games release but alas, better late than never :)

Last edited:
If we don't get Porsches or the March car pack tomorrow I'm gonna feel pretty bummed out about it, especially with the February pack dropping early.

VXR
If we don't get Porsches or the March car pack tomorrow I'm gonna feel pretty bummed out about it, especially with the February pack dropping early.

I can only see one reason why we wouldn't get the monthly car pack on schedule - the release of the Porsche Expansion. That said, 20 Porsches and VIR in about 24 hours feels too good to be true at this point, but I don't know what to think anymore. Anyway, I'm done with patience for now. Might as well put myself in a freezer until something happens. :lol:

Doesn't Turn 10 go by US time? Or around 29 hrs from now?

DLC for Forza games usually releases at 6pm here in the UK, so it does work out around that time frame you just stated. But it would still be Tuesday here in the UK also, so as @VXR put it, it is still technically "tomorrow".

I
VXR
I'm surprised Porsche don't seem to want Weissach in their expansion pack. Would've been nice to get a Porsche-only testing ground.

I agree with that. Manufacturer Test tracks would be great. Just look up Ehra Lessien Test Track of VW. All their brands test there. Bentley Bugatti VW Skoda and what not. It was also the track where Bugatti set the high speed record. The main straight is 9 km long, you can't see from one end to the other cause of curvature of the earth. That's how huge it is

I wish they would hurry up and tells us whats coming:mad::banghead:

Son I used to have to wait months and months for news about promised features, suffer delays after delays, etc. Something that I found with T10 is that they deliver like clockwork, they haven't announced a date yet but should be coming soon, not SoonTM, just soon. Give it another week, I'm pretty sure they'll announce something, and if there's a delay they will communicate this to the fans.

Last edited:
Back