Release dates of all VGT Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he wants to know the release dates for all VGT's.

@gustavobamba Not going to happen. I don't think even PD has any clue when they will release.

Hello :-)

Is that possible to have the data release of all the VGT cars?????
Perhaps you mean, "the date of release"?? If so, can you amend the original post please?

Maybe OP would like to know the power and weight of the VGT cars and have them displayed in the garage list and settings sheets. I understand why they have been left blank, but at the same time it's also pretty silly when we have a filter system in the garage list, essentially telling us each VGT car's statistics.

Maybe OP would like to know the power and weight of the VGT cars and have them displayed in the garage list and settings sheets. I understand why they have been left blank, but at the same time it's also pretty silly when we have a filter system in the garage list, essentially telling us each VGT car's statistics.

I think this is what the OP means too. I'm also getting kinda sick of these whole "--" specs bull PD has been pulling since GT1. Obviously the specs are in the game for the cars to be drivable. And we can determine it pretty accurately with the garage sort function. You're not fooling anyone anymore Kaz :mad:

How should it be possible, it´s not in PDs hands to set release dates for the VGT cars. They are design-works by the respective brands and will be finished (and modeled for in-game use) whenever the respective design team thinks its ready to be released.

Last edited:
Who´s next ??? What will be the next brand????
That's often in the manufacturers' hands rather than PD's. We already had one VGT pushed back two months at the last minute during a motor show it was supposed to be revealed at due to the manufacturer.

So no, it's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back