Remote Race bot?

• Thread starter OrangeKop
  • 165 comments
Yes, After I extract it, I get a 25kb "File" Not Widget file or anything

If I try renaming it to a .widget i get a

"Could not open Widget"
"It either isnt a Widget or you dont have access to that file. (StartWidgetProcess: Unable to locate .kon file)

Andrew9RS
Yes

After I extract it, I get a 25kb "File"

Not Widget file or anything

The file size is about 65k or 650k I believe. Can't remember exact but defo not 25k. So something is worng with ur downloaded archive.

Well I dont know, I'm downloading it via the Attatchment in the post on the previous page. Not sure why i'm only getting a partial download as I've tried it a few different times.

I PMd you

First race has been successfully launched, going to see if it continues launching races alright.

Edit: Next race came up with the JSON.parse thing.

Last edited:
Looks good. Can't access PM's at the moment to request access. Hopefully I can after this post.
It will take a bit for the forum software to update but once that happens you should be able to send PM's. 👍

ADD acount for remote racing please! ADD ==> RISE-UP2 and ADD==> Metrios1
i do it all the time i will enter whoever adds me 6 drivers on both ==== 12 DRIVERS AVALIBLE

First thing I did after the patch was start the original (non-testdasi) version of the widget and its working flawlessly again. GT5 was the hickup.

First thing I did after the patch was start the original (non-testdasi) version of the widget and its working flawlessly again. GT5 was the hickup.

+1 👍 Going to let it run over night- hopefully some of those bugs we were seeing earlier are gone. Thanks again testdasi for the temporary fix.

Still doesnt work. says no URL specified and to set one. Any help? Am I missing a step? Do ya have to sign into yahoo? Im using Firefox, is that a problem? Error says no URL specified. Either set one in the URL location or pass as second parameter? :(

Last edited:
Yonis' original (but updated) bot is working again. Plus unless my eyes are deceiving me, it appears to be selecting drivers at a much faster rate improving the time between races.

Back