Remote Race V8 Vantage

T3mpu5_Fu91t
I've noticed that the V8 Vantage is highly underpowered to compete with the rest of the cars in that race!!

Anyone who is assigned to that car has no chance!!

Isn't really fair.. Is it??

Even lv 0 drivers destroy my lv 32 driver if he is in the vantage. It's a rolling chicane. It gets lapped, sometimes twice on the 20 minute race.

The car is a joke, why even put it there...... also noticed that the Nardo and MP4-12C are the fastest cars (I think).

I'm surprised that they put that piece of junk V8 Vantage against those supercars. It's rediculous, because almost every time my guy gets put in one! :grumpy:

That Vantage is ridiculous. What's it even doing in a supercar race?

I notice that on the longer races it gets so far behind it usually doesn't even finish before the server declares the race has ended :)

Come on PD! Swap that Vantage for a ZZII or something!

Haha! Yes I had to take a screen how badly the car suits in the lineup.
Level 22 driver is losing to one with level 0 dude!

Haha! Yes I had to take a screen how badly the car suits in the lineup.
Level 22 driver is losing to one with level 0 dude!

It's really fun to watch the start of the Trial Mountain race online. That silly V8 disadVantage plummets to last place faster than a noob can drive an X1 into a concrete wall :scared:

My Bob lapped the V8 Vantage in the 20 minute Trial Mountain race. It's just bad luck if your top Bob gets stuck with that car.

ya and if you get the VW you win for sure! Some of the cars are very underpowered or over powered. The nascar and Japanese GT cars are ok.

IMO This is the list of cars from Good-V8 vantage

1. VW W12 Nardo concept
2. Mclaren MP4-12C
3. GT by Citroën road car (IMO)
4. Lamborghini Gallardo blaa blaa
5-15. Others (evenly matched IMO)
16. The green giant, the disadVantage, The one and only V8 Vantage
(I saw that coming)

I don't even run those races anymore, it's more about the luck of the draw with which car you get than it is the Bob's ability. Which kinda defeats the whole point.

IMO This is the list of cars from Good-V8 vantage

1. VW W12 Nardo concept
2. Mclaren MP4-12C
3. GT by Citroën road car (IMO)
4. Lamborghini Gallardo blaa blaa
5-15. Others (evenly matched IMO)
16. The green giant, the disadVantage, The one and only V8 Vantage
(I saw that coming)

TBF i have seen the 458 italia win quite a few... and the VW come 4th sometimes on my races...

I prefer to stick to nascar or gt cars just in case i get the aston!!

TBF i have seen the 458 italia win quite a few... and the VW come 4th sometimes on my races...

I prefer to stick to nascar or gt cars just in case i get the aston!!

Does it really matter? It has not yet been confirmed that the #1 gets the biggest payout. Or has it?

True that... But there must be something wrong if you place more than a lap behind everyone else and get the biggest payout!!

Well the pay out system in this game isn't always that good

Anyway, I started a race with level 0's and a few level 35-40 and the V8 vantage (driven by level 37) didn't get over taken until the second lap :sly: So it really depends on the level more than the car

Last edited:
True that... But there must be something wrong if you place more than a lap behind everyone else and get the biggest payout!!

Well.. you don't get to pick your Bob when someone sets up a race. So they could always only put level 0 Bobs against their own level 40 Bob and be guaranteed a big win. So in a way it's fair if the payout is random... Like a lottery it gives every Bob an equal chance of getting some nice credits.

The racing is just there for entertainment purposes :sly:

Or maybe the credits are random, but the XP work differently?

Hey guys I posted on the Remote Race FAQ Thread that I'm currently testing the XP/Credit payout. It appears that the worse the car/PP/capability the more XP/Credits Bob picks up. I'm finding it really hard to work out though cos I have a feeling it depends on how many places they lose/gain and the level of Bobs racing against. I will post my results maybe on a separate thread when I've got enough and we can work out some kind of formula.
If anyone else wants to test too then PM me or add me PSN ID wazza89. I'm just running 5 minute races usually in the supercar class (with the V8 Vantage) cos its short, can get results really quick, and it's a good thing to have a very incapable car to compare with.

chartv.jpg

According to tezster, it appears that money and XP aren't affected by the position Bob ends in the race. What is more, our "beloved" V8 won more XP and money by ending last than the other cars except the Viper.

HAHAHAHA :) I just had my level 35 Bob come 14/16 on Trial Mountain in the Aston Martin V8 Vantage.

Sure he started in pole position.
Sure he finished with 2x Lvl 0 Bobs behind and another 2 in front.
Sure every other Bob of decent level was way in front.

The point point is, it's the first time I haven't seen the disadVantage come dead last AND I think it's the first time I haven't seen it lapped. 👍

Good going Lvl35 Bob (I can't remember his name :sly:)

HAHAHAHA :) I just had my level 35 Bob come 14/16 on Trial Mountain in the Aston Martin V8 Vantage.

Sure he started in pole position.
Sure he finished with 2x Lvl 0 Bobs behind and another 2 in front.
Sure every other Bob of decent level was way in front.

The point point is, it's the first time I haven't seen the disadVantage come dead last AND I think it's the first time I haven't seen it lapped. 👍

Good going Lvl35 Bob (I can't remember his name :sly:)

lol saw one come in 15th today. Thought it was amazing. This makes 15th look like the bob wasn't trying hard enough!

Latest Posts

Back