Renown Tuning ™ WTC 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as I'm used to the Vette my time doesn't really surprise me much, I got a 1:58.899. In the R35 however, my time was a bit slower - 2:08.654

I couldn't control the excessive tire spin with the vette, so my best time was a 2 minutes flat, but i totally blew it out the water with the GTR. The car was so smooth it was almost flawless. With a few more laps i would be doing 2:03's. I only ran it twice, 5 laps each and tuned it once. First tune was the one i already had on there, ran a 2:05.962, 2nd run a did a better tune and ran a 2:04.868. With the Vette I ran it 3 times, first run I did a 2:05.597, tuned it and then the 2nd run I did 2:01.208. Tuned it yet again and the the third run I did a 2:00.812. I was going to run it again today, but seeing as how no one but me and you were doing it I just didn't even bother. Though I would like to know what tune you used for the Vette, it could prove useful in the future. Do you just use better throttle application to control the wheelspin in the back? Let me know.

I couldn't control the excessive tire spin with the vette, so my best time was a 2 minutes flat, but i totally blew it out the water with the GTR. The car was so smooth it was almost flawless. With a few more laps i would be doing 2:03's. I only ran it twice, 5 laps each and tuned it once. First tune was the one i already had on there, ran a 2:05.962, 2nd run a did a better tune and ran a 2:04.868. With the Vette I ran it 3 times, first run I did a 2:05.597, tuned it and then the 2nd run I did 2:01.208. Tuned it yet again and the the third run I did a 2:00.812. I was going to run it again today, but seeing as how no one but me and you were doing it I just didn't even bother. Though I would like to know what tune you used for the Vette, it could prove useful in the future. Do you just use better throttle application to control the wheelspin in the back? Let me know.

I'll check and see if I've updated anything regarding the tune and my sensitivity settings and I'll post them in the RT thread.

As far as this thread goes, it's been a ton of fun...see you all again in November, or if any of you are getting TDU2, then, I'll see you in September. This is of course assuming I don't get SC or F1:CE first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back