- 3,107
- GTP_MisterWeary
Mirage Cyborg --> Proton Satria GTi
I agree with most of the picks especially the S12 for the Varietta! Looks so much nicer!(this is coming from someone who loves square 80's (JDM's).EmohawkI'm going to go one step furthur then keeping it in the same class, and just replace cars with alternate versions of themselves.
Replace
Nissan Skyline GT-R MNPII (R34)
with
Nissan Skyline GT-R 4door by Nismo (R33)
Nissan Silvia Varietta (S15)
with
Nissan Silvia (S12)
'70 Toyota Celica (TA22)
with
'70 Toyota Celica (RA22)
Suzuki Escudo (Dirt Trial)
with
Suzuki Escudo (Pike's Peak version)
Volkswagen New Beetle 2
with
Volkswagen Beetle 1400
That's all I can think of for now.![]()

slowmanGet rid of M3 GTR Street Version-> Replace with '91 E30 M3 2.5 Sport Evo
Helluva lot more RAW!
rumble bee..... good i like the srt10 ram alsoslimer9021069 Camaro Z/28 --> COPO 427 Camaro or Yenko Camaro
64 Pontiac GTO --> 67 Pontiac GTO
Dodge Ram --> Dodge Ram Rumble Bee
Great choicestorque998Replace:
Pescarolo Courage C60 --> Cadillac Northstar LMP
Cheverolet Corvette C5R --> Cheverolet Corvette C6R
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 --> Panoz LMP-1
Nissan R89C --> Porche 962
Chevrolet Camaro LM --> Aston Martin DBR9
I agree that the 1500 Laramie quad cab was a really poor choice, but I don't think the Rumble Bee is much better. Firstly, I believe it's mostly just an apperance package; and secondly I don't believe it was even in production when the game was made.slimer90210Dodge Ram --> Dodge Ram Rumble Bee
EmohawkI agree that the 1500 Laramie quad cab was a really poor choice, but I don't think the Rumble Bee is much better. Firstly, I believe it's mostly just an apperance package; and secondly I don't believe it was even in production when the game was made.
The only logical replacement is the SRT-10. After all, every other truck in the game* is the sports model. Tacoma X-Runner, F150 Lightning, Silverado SST. Bizzare choice of models.
Which reminds me:
Eagle Talon Esi
with
Eagle Talon TSi
Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
with
Mitsubishi Eclipse ___
What's the 4WD version called again?
It's unfathomable why they would choose the FF versions.
*well, with the exception of the Daihatsu Midgets. *cough**ahem*
Superhero WallyThe 4wd turbo version of the eclipse was the GSX, not the GST(which was the FF drive turbo version) as stated by fire emblem.
Just wanted to get the info straight and oh....
how about the mini marcos replaced by the marcos LM racecar, i think the LM600, correct me if I'm wrong.
Or just accidentally make the mini marcos FR. Now that would have a been a blast to drive.
EmohawkI agree that the 1500 Laramie quad cab was a really poor choice, but I don't think the Rumble Bee is much better.
FireEmblem62more HP just means more stops in the pits, and more bouncing off walls....
M3 GTR Race CarNot if you know how to drive, then it is depending on the person and I meant more HP because it can then do better on the 24 hours and maybe win it facing the faster cars, and more hp does not mean more wrecks all the time, if you know how to drive the car then there will be no wrecks and if you can drive correctly you won't burn the tires up as quick as you suspect plus it would have more horsepower than the stock version of it, not like 1000 maybe around 600 or 700 like normal Le Mans cars.
AngelCreator1970 Toyota 7 with the 1974 Porche 917K from CAN-AM with 1000HP!!!