Replay of my 1'15.474 lap at Grand Valley....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lightning
  • 13 comments
  • 1,422 views
Messages
123
Here is the replay! Enjoy! :)

It's my max drive replay (*.MAX) zipped up. I *think* this is the right replay, I might have got the wrong one. Somebody tell me if it's the wrong one.
 

Attachments

Aww, i wish i could see it.
 
Nice run, Lightning...very smooth 👍
 
What program did you use to watch it with?
 
It's an XPort replay...you need an XPort to load it to your memory card or an AR Max drive and the Max Driver convertor program to convert the XPort save to a Max Drive save to load to your memory card.
 
And an NTSC PS2 & GT3 to watch it on.
 
I'm gonna turn this thread into a place to post my replays.

This one is Apricot Hill in the F094/S - a thread over at gt3.gttimes.com was asking for a fast replay with a wheel, so here is the results of some lapping from me.

0'52.957 :sly:

EDIT....

I've beaten this time now, replay removed until I post the new one!
 
I just got done with Grand Valley in the F094/S today.

After a few hours, I got the lap record.

1'15.474 :crazy:

I will post my Max Drive replay sometime later on.
 
well, you are sure one of the best. i'm looking forward to your GT4 records!
 
extremely good lightning 👍.
 
Back