l have try finding how to turn on the driver name n flag above the car during watching replay. I looking everywhere on options and l found nothing. Please help me how to turn on. Thanks
l have try finding how to turn on the driver name n flag above the car during watching replay. I looking everywhere on options and l found nothing. Please help me how to turn on. Thanks
I turned them on/off by starting a race in arcade mode and opening options, the item at the bottom of that list let's you set the display for race details and driver names, choose 'hide' and then quit.
What the keyboard workaround? Is it only for replays or does it work for when your actually racing? It sucks when the names get in the way of seeing brake markers that are overhead or on a wall beside the track, I’d love to be able to turn that off in a race.
What the keyboard workaround? Is it only for replays or does it work for when your actually racing? It sucks when the names get in the way of seeing brake markers that are overhead or on a wall beside the track, I’d love to be able to turn that off in a race.