[Request]Diablo GT Tune

• Thread starter yanno
  • 8 comments
I need a good tune setting so that the diablo can break the max of 350kmph, maybe adding a 7th gear or spacing the gears more?

OKay, if we answer your question, are you gonna vanish and not say "thank you?" That's been a huge prob lately: people wanting info, we spend time giving the info, and no "thanks" are given. :grumpy:

OKay, if we answer your question, are you gonna vanish and not say "thank you?" That's been a huge prob lately: people wanting info, we spend time giving the info, and no "thanks" are given. :grumpy:

POOF! :lol:

Ami right or am i right? Don't know about you, but i'm not gonna waste any more time dispensing advice to these dudes if they never show up again. Someone has to be at least an "Active" member i think. Newbs are too flakey. :grumpy::dunce::yuck:👎

Ami right or am i right? Don't know about you, but i'm not gonna waste any more time dispensing advice to these dudes if they never show up again. Someone has to be at least an "Active" member i think. Newbs are too flakey. :grumpy::dunce::yuck:👎

Well every once in a while one will actually keep it up here. Not very often....but sometimes. I remember one guy you gave advice to hadn't been back for weeks and then popped back in and said thanks and that he had been really busy and etc. and then we had to say, oh...well ok and sorry....haha. But it is annoying when you take the time to go get the game and get it in ( and in my case plug in your PS2 just for them) and then look at your settings, write them down, put them on here and then explain why this is set like this etc. and then they pop back on and look at it and then thats it:ouch: Even if thats the only time and reason they signed up on the site, at least come back once and say something to the effect of thanks. If your not going to at least do that then just browse as a guest because thats all you are is a guest.

Well every once in a while one will actually keep it up here. Not very often....but sometimes. I remember one guy you gave advice to hadn't been back for weeks and then popped back in and said thanks and that he had been really busy and etc. and then we had to say, oh...well ok and sorry....haha. But it is annoying when you take the time to go get the game and get it in ( and in my case plug in your PS2 just for them) and then look at your settings, write them down, put them on here and then explain why this is set like this etc. and then they pop back on and look at it and then thats it:ouch: Even if thats the only time and reason they signed up on the site, at least come back once and say something to the effect of thanks. If your not going to at least do that then just browse as a guest because thats all you are is a guest.

Amen to that.👍

Amen to that.👍

Hey D24/7, were you the guy who had alot of questions like "which car handles better?" when you started here? I forget. If you were, it may have seemed like i was giving you a hard time, but really i was just super-motivated to get some discussion going amongst the other members at the time.

In any case, you stuck around. 👍 :cheers:

Hey D24/7, were you the guy who had alot of questions like "which car handles better?" when you started here? I forget. If you were, it may have seemed like i was giving you a hard time, but really i was just super-motivated to get some discussion going amongst the other members at the time.

yes that was me, over on the GT2 forum.., oh, so that's why you were so mean to me back then.., but that's over anyway.., ;)

In any case, you stuck around. 👍 :cheers:

hell yeah, because i love GT.., i loved that game ever since i was 10 yrs old, when i played the first Gran Turismo.., heck, i even have a garage here at the GT4 forum (see sig :sly:)

yes that was me, over on the GT2 forum.., oh, so that's why you were so mean to me back then.., but that's over anyway.., ;)

Yeah, i'm sorry about that. I try not to get so edgy like that nowadays :guilty:...really i was happy you had shown up because you had alot of fresh ideas and questions, and i was trying to attract some discussion on the subjects you were starting. Sometimes i forget how to talk to newcomers i guess.

hell yeah, because i love GT.., i loved that game ever since i was 10 yrs old, when i played the first Gran Turismo.., heck, i even have a garage here at the GT4 forum (see sig :sly:)

:cheers:

Back