Resident Evil 3 Remake

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by andrea, Dec 10, 2019.

1. andrea

andrea

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  2. SestoScudo

SestoScudo

STARS

3. PletdeKoe

PletdeKoe

Amazing! Loved the RE2 remake, can’t wait for this one. Hope it’ll be as good as the previous one.

4. andrea

andrea

You want STARS? I'll give you stars.

SestoScudo likes this.
  5. SestoScudo

SestoScudo

That literally confirmed Jill as the most badass character of the Resident Evil series!!

6. SPhilli911

SPhilli911

Very excited by this news. The original is one of my favorites of the series and considering how well done the Resident Evil 2 remake was, I expect 3 to be as good. As a kid there was nothing scarier to me than hearing "Stars..." in the background followed by Nemesis chasing me around.

Master Weasel likes this.
  7. Jawehawk

Jawehawk Premium

Excluding most of the bosses, I too really liked REmake 2. Too bad I won't be home to enjoy this until late summer.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  8. Jtheripper

Jtheripper

I wish you can buy just the single player game, at a lesser price, as it's supposed to be shorter than RE2remake.
    Also in Re2r.. the environment feels pretty static and sterile clean, too in order and no physics too. I just got it on sale.
    Might get rev1 and 2 bundle now, it's on big discount on psn in N.A. ..looks fun.
    Still need res7 too, the demo in 1st person is more tense than the res2r demo hehe.
    I got re1 and 0 remaster on ps4 and they are well done. Re1 has really good moody feel. Nice lighting animations and music.

It be nice to have a remaster of res2 like res1, it's a special mood and i read many things are missing in the remake like ennemies..
    Res3 im not so sure, it looks more like city outdoors in ruins with cars streets, i prefer moody interiors maybe.
    Edit: i was trying the demo of rev2 and the part after you install the missing cog and the mob of prisonners attack is pretty hard. I don't know if they keep spawning but i tried using moira to start opening the door with her crowbar and then switching fast to the other character to defend her but she doesn't seem to continue in her own to try open it it seems unless you need to wait a little.
    But the mob attacks quickly, i used up all ammo and then was knocking the rest with melee from moira but they keep coming.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  9. EleSigma

EleSigma

This looks great, only pet peeve I have is Nemesis's Popsicle stick teeth, which I guess was done to make him look even more inhuman than he already is. I think it's a bit interesting they changed his restrained tentacles into life support tubing as well. I can't wait to see what they have in store for this.

10. Jtheripper

Jtheripper

Can't believe i just found in the demo of res7 that you can get the fuse to go upstairs and then find the key to go in the basement lol. I thought the demo was so short and nothing to do each i tried it until i just found this out lol.
    Makes you shiver when you get attacked haha. Much more intrigued now to get the game.
    I thought that was it when you try go out the back door and the guy punches you out, saying welcome to the family.
    Now i keep dying, i did notice you can kick the hanging body on that ennemy at least.

Edit: I'm not sure i get why res4 is considered so good, each i look at walkthroughs it looks so average with lots of sniping and bad controls. The port to ps4 seems not so great too. I did play it back on the xbox i think long ago until past the village, that part was ok for the time but today i dont know. Its simple layouts it seems compared to maps of 1 and 2. And not much looks like survival horror. I hope they do a remake of it too.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  11. andrea

andrea

12. andrea

andrea

Look at this beautiful bastard:

[​IMG]

Jtheripper and Master Weasel like this.
  13. Jtheripper

Jtheripper

Looks really well made.