Revolution Studios :: BMW Z8 @ Goodwood Festival of Speed

Love the greyish tonning of this set. All these pics have a very realistic rendering, with especially a great use of noise once more. I agree with George about the fifth. I also like a lot the third, very dynamic pic. You should try something with this kind of edit work on the NSX on the left of this pic because this last one looks very realistic :)

I agree with NB, shot #5 is great. However, I don't think this is your best set by far. The noise seems a little overused in several shots.

Last edited:
My favourite has to be the fifth shot, since it looks like the car is on a mission.

Countach-Willow-Eiger.png

Countach! I'm inspired by The Wolf of Wall Street this week, the main character of which drives a white Countach 25th Anniversary. This bunch was shot for this week of the 2.0, 'Silhouettes'. It's just such a cool car - just look at it!

@GPR - Thanks! Ah yes, I wish GT would give us super nice, dark, moody skies with thunderclouds and such when we raced on weather tracks - instead of the flat white!
@NBDESIGNZ - Thanks NB :)
@Kodje - Thanks for the feedback :) Ah, you think so? I'll have to buy that NSX and give it a try :)
@Cedar - Aah hehe, thanks for your honesty! I'll keep an eye on noise levels in future.
@TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thanks TVR, glad you like it :)

Last edited:
Very good work on this set with one of my all times fav' car :)
Really love the warm light in the first pic. The two last shot have both a great composition with a good light and some nice reflections 👍

@Kodje - Thank you! Ah, the Countach, it really is something special! Glad you like the update. :)
@NBDESIGNZ - Thanks! I was quite pleased with it as well, although I suspect that the Eiger tunnel shots might garner more votes in a poll. Ah well!

#2 is my favorite, I love the tread in the foreground and the smoky haze in the background. Great set!

Looks like I've missed a couple sets...

First off, I have to say that the dramatic looking sky in the 5th HSV shot, looks awesome. I'm not really a fan of the colour combo on the car, however the toning of the images look really good.👍

As for your Countach set, I really like the minimalistic look you've gone for in this update. The 3rd shot has to be my fave from this set. The light reflections look really good.;)

Nailed the shots Rev! One of my all-time fav cars and you did it justice. First shots are very artistic while the second being very realistic. Great lighting and even greater reflections!

911-Turbo-Nurburgring.png

BAM! I'm feeling productive, and inspired, so here's a small set of my personal favourite 911, the 993 series, cruising around the 'Ring. Enjoy!

@Cedar - Thank you kind sir - that one is my favourite too :)
@leeislee - Thanks very much! Glad you like it :D
@The R!CE Guy - Aha, no love for Texas Gold? It's a bit different, but I like it :P Thanks for the comment!
@RetroGiant - Thank you kindly! It's such a brilliant car - I do love it. Thanks for the comment :)

Hey Revolution. love it, great job and you took on the task of doing two edits! Next time, darken/add a shadow on the license plates they seem a little too bright. Other that, beautiful shot.

Wow, those are great Rev. Love it and very well done. I agree with Metalsun the plates are perhaps a bit too bright. But the rest is flawless. :drool: 👍

Also I'm a bit late to comment but the countach set is great too. Love shots 2 & 4. 👍

GPR
Wow, those are great Rev. Love it and very well done. I agree with Metalsun the plates are perhaps a bit too bright. But the rest is flawless. :drool: 👍

Can't say it better. I like a lot the two angle choices, they offer us a nice point of view on the car to underline its beautiful curves. Very great job mate !

911-GT3-RS-Spa.png

Porsches, Porsches everywhere! (if only :P) I'm still in the mood for more 911 goodness, and so here's a small set featuring the enthusiast's 996 - The GT3 RS, on a slightly damp Spa-Francorchamps. Enjoy!

@NBDESIGNZ - Thanks NB! :) And also nice to see you photoshopping some Porsches into GT as well ;)
@Metalsun - Glad you like it - and special thanks to you for the original idea of photoshopping the RUFs!
@Terronium-12 - Thank you kindly, T12 - glad you like it :D
@The R!CE Guy - Thanks :P
@GPR - Heya GPR - thanks! I take a bit of time to try and get all the details as close as possible, so I'm glad you enjoyed it!
@sems4arsenal - Thank you! Hehe.
@Nato_777 - Cheers Nato :)
@Kodje - Aah yep, the 993 has got lovely curves! It has the classic proportions of the 930 and 964, teamed with some curvier bodywork. My favourite!
@TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thanks TVR :)

Ok now you're just showing off. These are awesome too. Very well editied and clean. Love the toning on them too. 👍

Great car. ;)

My favourite has to be the last shot, since it shows how much fun the car and driver are having.

Z8-Goodwood.png

Update time! This really is a very pretty car - the proportions are lovely, and it has those beautiful 60s style lines - from some angles it puts me very strongly in mind of an E-Type. Enjoy!

@GPR - Hehe, thanks! Yeah, the GT3 is a lovely thing... a proper shame it isn't in GT.. yet!
@GT_johan - Thank you kindly! :)
@Kodje - That's what I'm aiming for. :D Thanks!
@TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thanks TVR! Glad you like it.
@Boabdulrahman - Thank you!

Last edited:
Nice gallery! And your last set is absolutely unbelievable. Great composition and style of editing.
Great pics, especially 1 & 7. Bravo! 👍

Latest Posts

Back