Richard Burns Rally - RSRBR 2016

• Thread starter richiem2282
  • 338 comments
Just got this game and having loads of fun with it. Already got the GT5 HUD mod and RSRBR 2015 with the updates and car & track pack. Had a quick go of the 22B at Rally School stage and it is a load of fun!

Next up will be the 2003 WRC Season with me in the 2003 Impreza WRC :D

HUD loosk weird because I'm yet to change the resolution to 1360x768.

Nice driving does anyone know of a legue that uses one on=f the RBR mods that still rally with this game??

@TheRealCeeBee

my other post got deleted but basically I've been in this version on RBR and love it, huge ammount of tracks and cars, online leaderboards, amazing physics and sound, download includes main game as well:

If you need help:

Also, this game was made for a steering range of 540, adjust your wheel accordingly, I use even less. at 900 it's undrivable imo.

@TheRealCeeBee

my other post got deleted but basically I've been in this version on RBR and love it, huge ammount of tracks and cars, online leaderboards, amazing physics and sound, download includes main game as well:

If you need help:

Also, this game was made for a steering range of 540, adjust your wheel accordingly, I use even less. at 900 it's undrivable imo.

thanks got it installed from the huge torrent available from Rallysimfans.hu, but, all the tracks are individually zipped and are folders within folders within folders, so a huge task to unzip each one individually. Is there an interface for installing the track mods without manually unzipping every one? Or better of just deleting it all out and letting the installer do it all while I am work?

tried the game but the stretched triple screen drives me nuts, even with calculated fov only centre screen is ok, bt on the side screen there is missing geometry and clipping (invisible parts of the track etc) presumably i can edit a file somewhere to use a smaller part of the resolution (middle screen only) as I use trackir for games like DR2/BeamNg that dont have proper triple screen.

edit: Gave up on the torrent method and just letting the installer do its thing now.

1624824165809.png

edit2: oh.. i see BeamNG now has proper triple screen.. ;)

Last edited:
thanks got it installed from the huge torrent available from Rallysimfans.hu, but, all the tracks are individually zipped and are folders within folders within folders, so a huge task to unzip each one individually. Is there an interface for installing the track mods without manually unzipping every one? Or better of just deleting it all out and letting the installer do it all while I am work?

tried the game but the stretched triple screen drives me nuts, even with calculated fov only centre screen is ok, bt on the side screen there is missing geometry and clipping (invisible parts of the track etc) presumably i can edit a file somewhere to use a smaller part of the resolution (middle screen only) as I use trackir for games like DR2/BeamNg that dont have proper triple screen.

edit: Gave up on the torrent method and just letting the installer do its thing now.

View attachment 1063230
edit2: oh.. i see BeamNG now has proper triple screen.. 😉
Yeah just use the installer, you don't need to mess with the files pretty much

View attachment 1063230
edit2: oh.. i see BeamNG now has proper triple screen.. 😉
The torrent lets you download everything from there, and then the installer can use those files and install them for you.

I finally got it all running with all tracks downloaded and figured out the interface, happilt TrackIr works out of the box. Not bad, but could use some filtering to ease out the sharpness a tad. is there anyway to apply MSAA or some other kind of filtering on the game?

Another question, the co-driver in this clip uses two different voice for some words, like "CARE" is in a completely different voice? Can it be completely disabled to use CrewChief instead?

Last edited:
I finally got it all running with all tracks downloaded and figured out the interface. Not bad, but could use some filtering to ease out the sharpness a tad. is there anyway to apply MSAA or some other kind of filtering on the game?

Another question, the co-driver in this clip uses two different voice for some words, like "CARE" is in a completely different voice? Can it be completely disabled to use CrewChief instead?

not too sure, never messed with it :P

as for the co driver, I wouldn't think crewchief works with it, but there are pacenotes out there, and you can install them, I don't use the default one myself, the video I sent you talks about it.

Last edited:
not too sure, never messed with it 😛

as for the co driver, I wouldn't think crewchief works with it, but there are pacenotes out there, and you can install them, I don't use the default one myself, the video I sent you talks about it.
ok so CrewChief does work, you just need to turn down volume on the ingame co-driver, and udp telemtry for extrnal display seems to be working as well. CrewCHief just sounds very very constipated.. ill go check the settings.

trying to find out where i disable that onscreen dash now that i have udp telemetry and dont need it anymore.
edit. nm figured it out.

Last edited:
ok. so finally got CrewChief to stop being constipated. need to adjust these settings
1624914263446.png

I think default lookahead needs to come down to 2 as he is calling our corners way too early... or i drive way to slow ;)
the two biggest changes were moving "rushing lookahead" to 0 and "rushing speed threshold" to 200.

Back