RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
AutoDelta Alfa Romeo 147 GTA 3.7 328HP Selespeed version replica

Tuned to replicate AutoDelta Alfa Romeo 147 GTA 3.7 328HP Selespeed
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Nürburgring Nordschleife_27.jpg

CAR : Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 328 HP at 6700 RPM
Torque : 266.3 ft-lb at 5700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.4%
Weight: 1383 kg
Ballast : 200 kg
Ballast Position : -41
Weight Distribution : 66 / 34 - as in real life
Performance Points: 465

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Wheels : +1 Inch Up Prodrive GC-010G in Silver
Car Paint : Alfa Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Twin Plate Clutch
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weigh Reduction Stage 2

Suspension -Autodelta Sportsline Corse Coilover Kit based from INTRAX HDA
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 65
Spring Rate: 13.26 6.12
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 4 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 5
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.6 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

LSD - 2 Way Autodelta Progressive LSD ( 30% max lock )
Initial Torque : 42
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 20

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 6 speed Selespeed F1 style ( corrected ratio )
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 3.665
Set Auto Max Speed at 330kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.500
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.520
4th 1.161
5th 0.971
6th 0.818
Set Final : 3.733

Brake Balance:
7/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/9, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 7/9 for ABS 1 and 2 click higher at the rear.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/9 brake balance as starting point.

Nürburgring Nordschleife_28.jpg

Notes :
I have been a fan of Autodelta for a long time, they make Alfa Romeo into beautiful sexy beasts.

This replica is based on Autodelta Alfa Romeo 147 GTA 3.7 Selespeed version with 1st stage power 328HP.

I researched quite a lot to get as accurate as possible replica. My aim is not only to replicate the specification, but also the handling and behavior on the limit :)

Power is at 328HP, with torque at 266lb-ft, the real one is 260, so it's as close as I can get. Weight at 1383kg based on real car weight tested by auto magazine and weight distribution of 66/34, it may sound bad, but this car is still superb.

Suspension is Autodelta Sportsline Corse Coilover Kit, with front 130N/mm spring and rear progressive spring from 42.5 to 60 N/mm, in GT6 - 13.26kg/mm front and 6.12kg/mm rear. Damper has been setup for maximum traction under heavy braking and balance on mid to high speed cornering. The real Autodelta suspension kit uses INTRAX HDA Kit as their source, which offers outstanding performance and reliability.

LSD, the horror of massive torque FF engine, torque steer, with this in mind, Autodelta made special LSD which offer progressive action near the limit and 30% maximum lock. This gives minimum torque steer on low speed, and still offers good traction and maneuverability.

As this is Selespeed version, I have to correct the gear ratio, the Autodelta 147 GTA should be able to replicate the real car top speed at 280kmh.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Silverstone GP, Brands Hatch GP, Nordschleife and Fuji Speedway F.
When tested at Tsukuba, it was capable of 1:06.3xxx lap on comfort soft with ease.

Below is the car in action, driven by Jano Djelalian, the owner of Autodelta, who owned and built the car.

ENJOY :cheers:

Last edited:
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 Blancpain / AVON British GT Replica
Tuned to replicate Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 560PP ( Blancpain/AVON British GT )
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

CAR : Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 500 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque : 406.5 ft-lb at 6000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 87.2%
Weight: 1250 kg
Ballast : 33 kg
Ballast Position : 41
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 560

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real 458 GT3 has welded roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kit Type A
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type B
Wheels : Standard Size OZ Racing Superfogiata in Light Red Matte or Black
Car Paint : Rosso Corsa

Tuning Parts Installed :
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Triple Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -INTRAX BLACK TITAN ARC 4 Way Damper with EIBACH ERS Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 77 77
Spring Rate: 16.67 11.49
Dampers (Compression): 5 8
Dampers (Extension): 6 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )

LSD - 2 Way Ferrari E-Differential
Initial Torque : 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: 45
Braking Sensitivity: 45

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HEWLAND Racing Sequential 6 Speed with Homologated ratios
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.700
Set Auto Max Speed at 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.765
4th 1.474
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
7th 0.898 ( IGNORE THIS )
Set Final : 3.889 ( Adjust to track if necessary, for example Bathurst works great on 3.725 )

AERO
FRONT : 100 ( FIXED )
REAR : 220 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
5/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 6/4 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the front.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
It all started with a message from a fellow member Danbojte :) Then I saw the red car in action at the track ( a picture of it :lol: ) and I realized I have the car in the garage, sitting there in stock form with over 200km from lapping Bathurst.

The Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 was born :D It's a loosely based on real life car, not a full replica so to speak, as detailed information are hard to find, but I do have some of the most important information at hand. I spent a good hour or so to find the needed information, and tuning/testing around 2 hours :)

First is power and weight, there are many level of power and weight for this car, due to various competition rules and balancing purposes. This build is Blancpain / AVON British GT spec GT3 replica, with less power than other events. Power is at 500HP with 550Nm/405lb-ft of torque and 1250kg. To achieve the torque, I have to use isometric exhaust manifold to bring the torque up at 406.5 :D

I scoured the net for technical information of 458 GT3, I found some that I used here.

Suspension is based on INTRAX Black Titan ARC ( Anti Roll Control ) 4 Way Damper, a great damper kit that received great praise when tested on a 458 GT3 at Spa Francorchamps. Springs are EIBACH ERS, with a set of 3 options front and back :
Front
120-60-280
120-60-300 - Installed
120-60-320
Rear
170-60-180
170-60-200 - Installed
170-60-220

As these springs rate are way too high and not available in GT6, I used the middle range ratio 300/200 and adapt it on GT6, the front are 1.5 times harder than rear. I used 16.67kg front and 11.49kg rear and it works so well. With damper setup to maintain excellent traction in all conditions, entry, mid corner, or exits, you name it, this 458 GT3 does it well.

For transmission, the real car uses HEWLAND 6 speed gearbox, I managed to get rare information on the homologated gearing. Not sure if the final is fixed in real life, but in GT6 you are free to lower the final for higher top speed. The homologated gearing is setup to take advantage of the 458 GT3 engine peak power and torque, shift point is at 8700rpm ( 1st shift light ) and usable range from 7500-9000rpm. Again, real life spec works wonder in GT6, spot on !! Ignore the 7th gear for the sake of authenticity, if you find the car hitting the limiter on 6th, lower the final, I would recommend 3.725 for Bathurst ( 310+kmh top speed at conrod )

LSD, the real Ferrari 458 uses E-Diff, I read that it uses 2 way with capability to reduce locking rate under braking :eek: So, I fine tuned the LSD in GT6, using high preload commonly used on racing cars, and high locking rate on accel and brake. The value has been optimzed, a click up or down of value would give substantial changes :) Higher gives better traction and response at a cost of tightness, while lower will give more freedom of movement. I set both at 45, this is perfect for most situation. You can fine tune the 458 GT3 behavior just by using LSD - rough guide :
Static initial/preload at 28.
accel 48 / brake 45 ( neutral entry, very tight mid corner to exit )
accel 47 / brake 45 ( neutral entry, tight mid corner to exit )
accel 46 / brake 45 ( neutral entry, moderate mid corner to exit )
----accel 45 / brake 45 ( neutral all around - used on the tune )
accel 45 / brake 48 ( very tight entry, neutral mid corner to exit )
accel 44 / brake 44 ( slightly loose entry, slightly loose mid corner to exit ) - running lower will make the car more loose.

The tuning and testing process was done at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Silverstone GP, and Bathurst.

This Blancpain / AVON British GT GT3 replica managed an easy 2:06s at Bathurst during testing, 1:24s at Brands Hatch GP, and low 2:02s at Silverstone GP :D

This Ferrari 458 GT3 is very quick at 560PP, with it's deficit in aero/down force, it excels in mechanical grip, balance, traction and acceleration even on higher speed region :D Red makes it even faster :lol:

Hi! :) Will you check, please? I see silver rims for Ferrari. And I'm watching the event for a while... :sly:

http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/..._id=1&filter_meeting_id=0&filter_text=ferrari

timthumb.php

Hard to settle :( Enkei RS05RR looks good, OZ Racing Ultraleggera, and closer would be RAYS 57Xtreme. I would go with RAYS 57Xtreme or ENKEI RS05RR in slightly grey silver.

For the wing :

Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type D
Wing Type B
Winglets Type C
How about BBS LM-R rims? These looks closest for me. 💡

bbs-gold-lmr-wheel-with-back-milling.jpg

About the rear wings, keep them close to the original. You are already doing this. :) 👍

Last edited:
Hard to settle :( Enkei RS05RR looks good, OZ Racing Ultraleggera, and closer would be RAYS 57Xtreme. I would go with RAYS 57Xtreme or ENKEI RS05RR in slightly grey silver.

For the wing :

Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Type D
Wing Type B
Winglets Type C

How about BBS LM-R rims? These looks closest for me. 💡

bbs-gold-lmr-wheel-with-back-milling.jpg

About the rear wings, keep them close to the original. You are already doing this. :) 👍

Yeah, missed that, BBS LMR also good.
For the custom wing, use max height +10 and width.

Got the Autodelta 147 GTA 3.7 Selespeed 328HP posted and upated, long name :lol:, hope the car is enjoyable :) I like to drive it, spent over 400km. I see why Jano loves to hoon it :lol:

Got the Autodelta 147 GTA 3.7 Selespeed 328HP posted and upated, long name :lol:, hope the car is enjoyable :) I like to drive it, spent over 400km. I see why Jano loves to hoon it :lol:
Edit: I like the Alfas. The Brera looks like my IRL car, because both have the same designer (Giorgetto Giugiaro). :)

Last edited:
For width also +10, or max +32? :confused:

Max at +32 :)

I just did some digging on Camaro GT3, it's not possible, SaNeRi / Reiter Engineering Camaro GT3 has 1290kg, 55/45 distribution, 650HP / 800Nm, - the street car is far too heavy at 1301kg min weight and 47/53 dist, while the touring car version can only get 50/50 at 1290kg using ballast, and torque is at deficit - needs supercharger but to reach 500HP ( Blancpain spec with restrictor ), it will kill the torque :( - The Touring Camaro can't have any aero parts :grumpy:

Thinking about McLaren MP4, Jaguar XKRS, Lamborghini Gallardo, or Vantage ...

Max at +32 :)

I just did some digging on Camaro GT3, it's not possible, SaNeRi / Reiter Engineering Camaro GT3 has 1290kg, 55/45 distribution, 650HP / 800Nm, - the street car is far too heavy at 1301kg min weight and 47/53 dist, while the touring car version can only get 50/50 at 1290kg using ballast, and torque is at deficit - needs supercharger but to reach 500HP ( Blancpain spec with restrictor ), it will kill the torque :( - The Touring Camaro can't have any aero parts :grumpy:

Thinking about McLaren MP4, Jaguar XKRS, Lamborghini Gallardo, or Vantage ...
:( Maybe you'll find later other specs...
McLaren is invited next! :D

:( Maybe you'll find later other specs...
McLaren is invited next! :D

Well, I am tuning the Camaro Touring now, 500HP, 580+ lb-ft torque, 1290kg, 50/50, with 200/440 aero, gearing similar to 458 GT3, with lower final due to narrower engine rev.
Got the spring rate done, on to damper ..

EDIT : 54.2s at Tsukuba on RH .... plenty to improve

Last edited:
Well, I am tuning the Camaro Touring now, 500HP, 580+ lb-ft torque, 1290kg, 50/50, with 200/440 aero, gearing similar to 458 GT3, with lower final due to narrower engine rev.
Got the spring rate done, on to damper ..
:very happy:

OK, I'm starting my wing sweep now.

Legendary FC: Wing Stay A, Wing E, Winglet G, +10 Height, -15 Width

S2000: Wing Stay C, Wing A, Winglet D, +5 Height, +10 Width

C1 Runner RX-7s: Wing Stay C, Wing E, Winglet D, +1 Height, +20 Width

If I am incorrect in any aspect, please inform me.

Last edited:
AutoDelta Alfa Romeo 147 GTA 3.7 328HP Selespeed version replica

Tuned to replicate AutoDelta Alfa Romeo 147 GTA 3.7 328HP Selespeed
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 328 HP at 6700 RPM
Torque : 266.3 ft-lb at 5700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.4%
Weight: 1383 kg
Ballast : 200 kg
Ballast Position : -41
Weight Distribution : 66 / 34 - as in real life
Performance Points: 465

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : +1 Inch Up Prodrive GC-010G in Silver
Car Paint : Alfa Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 2

Suspension -Autodelta Sportsline Corse Coilover Kit based from INTRAX HDA
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 65
Spring Rate: 13.26 6.12
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 4 7
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.6 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )

LSD - 2 Way Autodelta Progressive LSD ( 30% max lock )
Initial Torque : 42
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 20

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 6 speed Selespeed F1 style ( corrected ratio )
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 3.665
Set Auto Max Speed at 330kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.500
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.520
4th 1.161
5th 0.971
6th 0.818
Set Final : 3.733

Brake Balance:
7/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/9, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 7/9 for ABS 1 and 2 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
I have been a fan of Autodelta for a long time, they make Alfa Romeo into beautiful sexy beasts.

This replica is based on Autodelta Alfa Romeo 147 GTA 3.7 Selespeed version with 1st stage power 328HP.

I researched quite a lot to get as accurate as possible replica. My aim is not only to replicate the specification, but also the handling and behavior on the limit :)

Power is at 328HP, with torque at 266lb-ft, the real one is 260, so it's as close as I can get. Weight at 1383kg based on real car weight tested by auto magazine and weight distribution of 66/34, it may sound bad, but this car is still superb.

Suspension is Autodelta Sportsline Corse Coilover Kit, with front 130N/mm spring and rear progressive spring from 42.5 to 60 N/mm, in GT6 - 13.26kg/mm front and 6.12kg/mm rear. Damper has been setup for maximum traction under heavy braking and balance on mid to high speed cornering. The real Autodelta suspension kit uses INTRAX HDA Kit as their source, which offers outstanding performance and reliability.

LSD, the horror of massive torque FF engine, torque steer, with this in mind, Autodelta made special LSD which offer progressive action near the limit and 30% maximum lock. This gives minimum torque steer on low speed, and still offers good traction and maneuverability.

As this is Selespeed version, I have to correct the gear ratio, the Autodelta 147 GTA should be able to replicate the real car top speed at 280kmh.

I tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Silverstone GP, Brands Hatch GP, Nordschleife and Fuji Speedway F.
When tested at Tsukuba, it was capable of 1:06.3xxx lap on comfort soft with ease.

Below is the car in action, driven by Jano Djelalian, the owner of Autodelta, who owned and built the car.

iB, Tour of Europe, CS, camber, all won!
Perfect! 👍

iB, Tour of Europe, CS, camber, all won!
Perfect! 👍

:P That is :bowdown: :D

So, the Camaro GT3 wannabe :lol:, managed mid 53s at Tsukuba and 2:02.9x at Silverstone GP :) The real car : SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Camaro GT3 will debut this year at Blancpain Monza Endurance on 11 April 2014.

Good luck on your GT3 Camaro and your upcoming WM replicas.

And this new wing thing? It's great. I thought the premade wings for the '05 Impreza were a little tall and narrow, now I get to fix it!

:P That is :bowdown: :D

So, the Camaro GT3 wannabe :lol:, managed mid 53s at Tsukuba and 2:02.9x at Silverstone GP :) The real car : SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Camaro GT3 will debut this year at Blancpain Monza Endurance on 11 April 2014.
Space reserved for C..... :D :P

OK, I'm starting my wing sweep now.

Legendary FC: Wing Stay A, Wing E, Winglet G, +10 Height, -15 Width

S2000: Wing Stay C, Wing A, Winglet D, +5 Height, +10 Width

C1 Runner RX-7s: Wing Stay C, Wing E, Winglet D, +1 Height, +20 Width

If I am incorrect in any aspect, please inform me.

I just installed custom wing on S2000 Yuiji Kishida, it's spot on :)

While C1 Runner, I saw the picture of the model car that you posted a few pages ago, the wing is a bit flat, don't you think Wing A is closer :)

Legendary FC ( standard version ) Infini can't have custom wing :grumpy:

The other Legendary FC ( GTX ) can have custom wing, everything is perfect, except for the winglet.

Space reserved for C..... :D :P

The car is still a handful, it has good rotation, but it seems the aero now burden the car too much, maybe 1.06 update on aero. I am using 150/390 aero ( front minimum and low rear ) and can't reach 279kmh at Monza. The real Camaro GT3 pulled 279kmh during testing at Monza in Blancpain setup, not sure if it was restricted to 500HP.

Tomoya ACE "R Killer" Honda Integra Type R ( DC2 ) '95 Wangan Midnight

Tuned to replicate Tomoya ACE Integra DC2 Wangan Midnight
Comfort Soft

Tsukuba Circuit_67.jpg

CAR : Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '95
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 323 HP / 327 PS at 9000 RPM
Torque : 194.7 ft-lb at 8500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 930 kg
Ballast : 2 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 62 / 38 - as in real life
Performance Points: 485

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : +2 Inch Up ENKEI RP03 in Bronze
Car Paint : Championship White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Weigh Reduction Stage 2
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -ENDLESS Zeal Function B6 Hard Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 90
Spring Rate: 12.00 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 6
Dampers (Extension): 4 6
Camber Angle: 0.2 1.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )

LSD - 1.5 way J's Racing LSD
Initial Torque : 17
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 10

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - MFactory Gear Set 1-3-4-5
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.700
Set Auto Max Speed at 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.070
2nd 2.105
3rd 1.636
4th 1.310
5th 1.054
6th 0.880
Set Final : 3.750

Brake Balance:

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/9 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
This replica is still work in progress, mainly for visual parts, and performance figures :)

As I don't have much info on power and weight, I decided to do a NA themed build. With all upgrade parts, this DC2 has 327PS and capable of 300kmh under special circumstances.

For weight, I decided to stay just above 900kg, 930kg precisely, with corrected weight balance at 62/38 as in real life.

Suspension uses ENDLESS Zeal B6 Hard Springs set 12k/8k, with damper setup for overall balance on low speed to high speed. LSD is a high traction J's Racing variety, with high preload and cam angle. This ensures optimum traction under heavy braking and acceleration at SSR7.

For gearing, I decided to use MFactory gear set 1-3-4-5. 2nd gear is stock and 6th is optimized for balance of acceleration and top speed. Final has been lowered to allow better top speed.

I mainly tuned the car at Tsukuba to make sure it handles pretty good, then I tested it at SSR7. The car should be able to reach over 280kmh without draft.

Last edited:
Back