RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Good news, I found a wealth of info on various Z33 tuner car from Japan, from Autech to Yashio Factory to Matchless Crowd Racing, Ultimate, Auto Produce BOSS etc. I have built the Endless/Tomei Z33, able to replicate Tsukuba Z Master lap time and Fuji NISMO Festival lap time on comfort soft.
The Fuji lap time, I just did the exact time :eek: :bowdown:, up to the thousands of a second :D
Sadly the car is not premium as the premium spring rate is not available to replicate.

I might built all of them too.

Last edited:
ENDLESS TOMEI Powered Nissan 350Z Fairlady Z Version ST Z33 Option Wheel '02

Tuned to replicate Endless Tomei Powered 350Z Z33
Car HYPER, Tsukuba Z Master Race, and FUJI NISMO Festival
( Built by RS Nakaharu & Driver Takayuki Aoki )
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Fuji Speedway F_4.jpg

CAR : Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST ( Z33 Option Wheel ) '02
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 375 HP / 380PS at 6500 RPM
Torque : 341.5 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.6%
Weight: 1450 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 493

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) -MANDATORY- the real car has welded roll cage.
Rear Wing Generic Wing Type B
Wheels : Standard Size RAYS VR.G2 in Silver or use stock wheel if you prefer.
Car Paint : Blue Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - ENDLESS ZEAL S Series Racing Damper with X Coils Springs - Suspension Kit + NISMO Swaybar
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 65 70
Spring Rate: 12.00 10.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Dampers (Extension): 4 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 2
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.00

Fuji Speedway F_5.jpg

LSD - 2 Way NISMO GT LSD Pro - High Preload
Initial Torque : 11
Acceleration Sensitivity: 37
Braking Sensitivity: 30

AERO
Rear = 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
3/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/3 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
RS Nakaharu built this special car, ENDLESS TOMEI Powered Nissan 350Z. The car was built for a Tokyo TV show "CAR HYPER", a special project car and with the popularity on the rise, it entered various tuning events in Japan.

In 2005, it entered in NISMO Festival at Fuji Speedway, competing with other 11 cars ( mainly Z33s and one V35 ), the theme was NA and VQ35 engine. The car qualified 5th against the best tuners in Japan, from NISMO, Amuse, Autech Tsukada, ZELE, Yashio Factory, to Auto Produce BOSS. The lap time was 1:57.808 done on Advan A048 tires ( comfort soft in GT6 ). The build is superb, with close to 350HP on Dynapack chassis dyno, engine built by TOMEI ( featuring NISMO Cylinder Head Spec2, TOMEI Pro CAM etc )- about 375HP in GT6 accounting for loss in HP from chassis dyno, a racing suspension from ENDLESS Zeal S tuned by RS Nakaharu, NISMO GT LSD Pro 2 Way, NISMO swaybars, NISMO Twin Plate Copper Mix Clutch, ENDLESS Brake Calipers and Rotors, C-WEST Full Aero Kit, roll cage, and a host of other goodies.

The very next year, it entered the Z Master Race event at Tsukuba ( running the same build as in Fuji NISMO Festival 2005 ) with engine overhaul and some small adjustments - fitted with Advan Neova AD07 tires, it posted a 1:04.903 - 2nd place with Amuse in the pole. It won the final race against Amuse Z33, after a hard fought battle side by side and bumper to bumper :D

The replicas is built with similar handling traits in real life, exquisite balance offering stability and flexibility on the limit.

Suspension comes from ENDLESS Zeal S series Racing Damper with X Coils springs set at 12k/10k. Nismo swaybars helped the chassis stays flat, in GT6 I used 4/2 ARB. Damper has been setup to maintain good high speed traction, while still allowing good rotation on low speed corners.

For LSD, NISMO GT LSD Pro is used, with 55/45 cam angle and high preload selected. The LSD works in unison with the suspension, giving much needed traction when needed the most both under braking, coasting ( part throttle ) and full throttle.

The engine has been tuned to provide most of it's power and torque around 5000rpm just like TOMEI did.

I tuned and tested the car at Tsukuba, Fuji Speedway F, Brands Hatch GP, Nurburgring GP/F and Nordschleife.

The replica managed a quite easy to set, the exact time as real life at Fuji Speedway F : 1:57.808 when in early testing session ( slightly different setup ). The final tune posted above managed 1:57.802 :D

Test run at Tsukuba gives very good result with high 1:04s an easy consistent lap time, just like it did in real life.

For even added challenge and realistic setup, add your own weight to the car :D Be cautious when adding ballast, position is crucial as it will alter the weight distribution, even 1 click of value could give substantial change, I would suggest to get as close as possible to 53/47.

The ENDLESS TOMEI Z33 is a joy to drive at Fuji, Nordschleife and Tsukuba.

ENJOY :cheers:

Tsukuba Circuit_63.jpg

Some pictures from Tsukuba and Fuji :

Last edited:
ENDLESS TOMEI Powered Nissan 350Z Fairlady Z Version ST Z33 Option Wheel '02

Tuned to replicate Endless Tomei Powered 350Z Z33
Car HYPER, Tsukuba Z Master Race, and FUJI NISMO Festival
( Built by RS Nakaharu & Driver Takayuki Aoki )
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

CAR : Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST ( Z33 Option Wheel ) '02
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 375 HP / 380PS at 6500 RPM
Torque : 341.5 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.6%
Weight: 1450 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 494

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) -MANDATORY- the real car has welded roll cage.
Rear Wing Generic Wing Type B
Wheels : Standard Size RAYS VR.G2 in Silver or use stock wheel if you prefer.
Car Paint : Blue Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - ENDLESS ZEAL S Series Racing Damper with X Coils Springs - Suspension Kit + NISMO Swaybar
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 65 70
Spring Rate: 12.00 10.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Dampers (Extension): 4 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 2
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.00

LSD - 2 Way NISMO GT LSD Pro - High Preload
Initial Torque : 11
Acceleration Sensitivity: 37
Braking Sensitivity: 30

AERO
Rear = 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
3/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/3 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
RS Nakaharu built this special car, ENDLESS TOMEI Powered Nissan 350Z. The car was built for a Tokyo TV show "CAR HYPER", a special project car and with the popularity on the rise, it entered various tuning events in Japan.

In 2005, it entered in NISMO Festival at Fuji Speedway, competing with other 11 cars ( mainly Z33s and one V35 ), the theme was NA and VQ35 engine. The car qualified 5th against the best tuners in Japan, from NISMO, Amuse, Autech Tsukada, ZELE, Yashio Factory, to Auto Produce BOSS. The lap time was 1:57.808 done on Advan A048 tires ( comfort soft in GT6 ). The build is superb, with close to 350HP on Dynapack chassis dyno, engine built by TOMEI ( featuring NISMO Cylinder Head Spec2, TOMEI Pro CAM etc )- about 375HP in GT6 accounting for loss in HP from chassis dyno, a racing suspension from ENDLESS Zeal S tuned by RS Nakaharu, NISMO GT LSD Pro 2 Way, NISMO swaybars, NISMO Twin Plate Copper Mix Clutch, ENDLESS Brake Calipers and Rotors, C-WEST Full Aero Kit, roll cage, and a host of other goodies.

The very next year, it entered the Z Master Race event at Tsukuba ( running the same build as in Fuji NISMO Festival 2005 ) with engine overhaul and some small adjustments - fitted with Advan Neova AD07 tires, it posted a 1:04.903 - 2nd place with Amuse in the pole. It won the final race against Amuse Z33, after a hard fought battle side by side and bumper to bumper :D

The replicas is built with similar handling traits in real life, exquisite balance offering stability and flexibility on the limit.

Suspension comes from ENDLESS Zeal S series Racing Damper with X Coils springs set at 12k/10k. Nismo swaybars helped the chassis stays flat, in GT6 I used 4/2 ARB. Damper has been setup to maintain good high speed traction, while still allowing good rotation on low speed corners.

For LSD, NISMO GT LSD Pro is used, with 55/45 cam angle and high preload selected. The LSD works in unison with the suspension, giving much needed traction when needed the most both under braking, coasting ( part throttle ) and full throttle.

The engine has been tuned to provide most of it's power and torque around 5000rpm just like TOMEI did.

I tuned and tested the car at Tsukuba, Fuji Speedway F, Brands Hatch GP, Nurburgring GP/F and Nordschleife.

The replica managed a quite easy to set, the exact time as real life at Fuji Speedway F : 1:57.808 when in early testing session ( slightly different setup ). The final tune posted above managed 1:57.802 :D

Test run at Tsukuba gives very good result with high 1:04s an easy consistent lap time, just like it did in real life.

For even added challenge and realistic setup, add your own weight to the car :D Be cautious when adding ballast, position is crucial as it will alter the weight distribution, even 1 click of value could give substantial change, I would suggest to get as close as possible to 53/47.

The ENDLESS TOMEI Z33 is a joy to drive at Fuji, Nordschleife and Tsukuba.

Some pictures from Tsukuba and Fuji :
I've got 493PP. :confused:

I've got 493PP. :confused:

Oops, I must have made a mistake, will check it now, I am tuning the 458 right now, it just did 54s at Tsukuba on RH tire :D

EDIT : You are right, 493 PP it is :D I fixed the tune. Thanks for spotting that.

Flat 54s, and the car is getting better, might get into 53s soon :P

Last edited:
Oops, I must have made a mistake, will check it now, I am tuning the 458 right now, it just did 54s at Tsukuba on RH tire :D

EDIT : You are right, 493 PP it is :D I fixed the tune. Thanks for spotting that.

Flat 54s, and the car is getting better, might get into 53s soon :P
:happy: :lol:
The Endless drives like it has 1100 kg. Superb!

Last edited:
Yup, just did 53.9s at Tsukuba on RH tire, GT3 spec, 543HP, 1247kg :P Just as quick as SuperGT/GT500 time.

The horse is mad :lol:

EDIT : 53.7s, I can see 52s :eek: Only managed 53.1s for now, should have been 52s :(, I got the LSD dialed in, one click up on accel, it gains traction but too tight, one click lower brake, it becomes too loose on entry, looks like it's perfect now.

Will post it later, a quick tune replica, sort of :P

Last edited:
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 Replica ( Base Model )

Tuned to replicate Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 570PP ( Base Model )
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_80.jpg

CAR : Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 543 HP at 9100 RPM
Torque : 406.5 ft-lb at 6000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.5%
Weight: 1247 kg
Ballast : 30 kg
Ballast Position : 44
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 570

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real 458 GT3 has welded roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kit Type A
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type B OR
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type D
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +10 and Width +32
Wheels : Standard Size OZ Racing Superfogiata / BBS LM-R / ENKEI RS05RR / RAYS 57Xtreme in Light Red Matte or Dark Grey or Black or Silver
Car Paint : Rosso Corsa

Tuning Parts Installed :
Triple Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension -INTRAX BLACK TITAN ARC 4 Way Damper with EIBACH ERS Springs
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 77 77
Spring Rate: 16.67 11.49
Dampers (Compression): 5 8
Dampers (Extension): 6 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

Suspension -INTRAX BLACK TITAN ARC 4 Way Damper with EIBACH ERS Springs -Medium Camber
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 87 87
Spring Rate: 16.67 13.10
Dampers (Compression): 6 8
Dampers (Extension): 7 8
Camber Angle: 2.2 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.15

Alternate Toe for more stability :
Toe Angle: 0.15 0.45

Toe for better turn in
Toe Angle: -0.15 0.25

LSD - 2 Way Ferrari E-Differential
Initial Torque : 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: 45
Braking Sensitivity: 45

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HEWLAND Racing Sequential 6 Speed with Homologated ratios
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.700
Set Auto Max Speed at 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.765
4th 1.474
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
7th 0.898 ( IGNORE THIS )
Set Final : 3.889 ( Adjust to track if necessary, for example Bathurst works great on 3.725 )

AERO
FRONT : 100 ( FIXED )
REAR : 220 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
5/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 6/4 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the front.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/4 brake balance as starting point.

Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_84.jpg

Notes :
It all started with a message from a fellow member Danbojte :) Then I saw the red car in action at the track ( a picture of it :lol: ) and I realized I have the car in the garage, sitting there in stock form with over 200km from lapping Bathurst.

The Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 was born :D It's a loosely based on real life car, not a full replica so to speak, as detailed information are hard to find, but I do have some of the most important information at hand. I spent a good hour or so to find the needed information, and tuning/testing around 2 hours :)

First is power and weight, there are many level of power and weight for this car, due to various competition rules and balancing purposes. This build is a base model, a middle ground if you want to call it. Power is at 550CV or 543HP with 550Nm/405lb-ft of torque and 2750lbs or 1247kg. To achieve the torque, I have to use isometric exhaust manifold to bring the torque up at 406.5 :D

I scoured the net for technical information of 458 GT3, I found some that I used here.

Suspension is based on INTRAX Black Titan ARC ( Anti Roll Control ) 4 Way Damper, a great damper kit that received great praise when tested on a 458 GT3 at Spa Francorchamps. Springs are EIBACH ERS, with a set of 3 options front and back :
Front
120-60-280 N/mm
120-60-300 N/mm - Installed
120-60-320 N/mm
Rear
170-60-180 N/mm
170-60-200 N/mm - Installed
170-60-220 N/mm

As these springs rate are way too high and not available in GT6, I used the middle range ratio 300/200 and adapt it on GT6, the front are 1.5 times harder than rear. I used 16.67kg front and 11.49kg rear and it works so well. With damper setup to maintain excellent traction in all conditions, entry, mid corner, or exits, you name it, this 458 GT3 does it well.

For transmission, the real car uses HEWLAND 6 speed gearbox, I managed to get rare information on the homologated gearing. Not sure if the final is fixed in real life, but in GT6 you are free to lower the final for higher top speed. The homologated gearing is setup to take advantage of the 458 GT3 engine peak power and torque, shift point is at 8700rpm ( 1st shift light ) and usable range from 7500-9000rpm. Again, real life spec works wonder in GT6, spot on !! Ignore the 7th gear for the sake of authenticity, if you find the car hitting the limiter on 6th, lower the final, I would recommend 3.725 for Bathurst ( 310+kmh top speed at conrod )

LSD, the real Ferrari 458 uses E-Diff, I read that it uses 2 way with capability to reduce locking rate under braking :eek: So, I fine tuned the LSD in GT6, using high preload commonly used on racing cars, and high locking rate on accel and brake. The value has been optimzed, a click up or down of value would give substantial changes :) Higher gives better traction and response at a cost of tightness, while lower will give more freedom of movement. I set both at 45, this is perfect for most situation. You can fine tune the 458 GT3 behavior just by using LSD - rough guide :
Static initial/preload at 28.
accel 48 / brake 45 ( neutral entry, very tight mid corner to exit )
accel 47 / brake 45 ( neutral entry, tight mid corner to exit )
accel 46 / brake 45 ( neutral entry, moderate mid corner to exit )
----accel 45 / brake 45 ( neutral all around - used on the tune )
accel 45 / brake 48 ( very tight entry, neutral mid corner to exit )
accel 44 / brake 44 ( slightly loose entry, slightly loose mid corner to exit ) - running lower will make the car more loose.

The tuning and testing process was done at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Silverstone GP, and Bathurst.
This base model managed an easy 2:04.9xx at Bathurst during testing, 53.1s at Tsukuba, 1:24s at Brands Hatch GP, and 2:01s at Silverstone GP :D

This Ferrari 458 GT3 is very quick at 570PP, with it's deficit in aero/down force, it excels in mechanical grip, balance, traction and acceleration even on higher speed region :D Red makes it even faster :lol:

Update : Added optional custom rear wing + wheels selection and detailed spring rate value under notes.
UPDATE : 1.09 Added alternate suspension setup with medium camber and 2 optional toe settings, credits to @ColinH96 for feedback.

Last edited:
Placeholder for Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 Replica

View attachment 136751

View attachment 136752
Still thinking about lowering the power from 543HP to 500HP, and weight from 1247kg to 1250kg. The current setup is easily capable of 458 GT3 real life lap times at Brands Hatch GP ( 1:24s ) and Bathurst ( 2:04.9 ), should also be able to lap Silverstone International real life time in 2:02s.

Blancpain stated 500HP, while other 458 GT3 on other series have 543HP, some stated 550HP :( The newest 2014 458 GT3 weight 2750 lbs or 1247kg, while some stated 1206 to 1214 kg.

Got some infos, VLN Nurburgring 458 GT3 SP9 class limits minimum weight to 1300kg and max power at 520PS, seems to be event organizer dependent for balancing purposes. I will probably use VLN spec or British GT 500+ to 550HP/1250kg.
Or... three versions? :D :P

Just tested out RIDOX's J's FIT Turbo tune and all I have to say is, it's a killer for the Touge, and man, it's amazing! The response from the engine when you go full throttle, it feels like it's an N.A. Engine, you forget that it's a Turbo. I tested this out on Streets with SS (to me personally, the latest A050 S-Tires), and I was able to mark similar times to my 500PP S2000 AP2 (with the same tires). 4.100 Final Drive would be my recommendation, since the gear ratios are suited for shorter tracks.

This car is really similar to my N.A. Swift that I'm currently working on for 450PP, I would however, would like to beat this Fit with my Swift :P.

EDIT: Just to add bit more details about handling. The suspension, LSD and power were suited right for my needs. The brake balance was adjusted based on my preferences (60:40 Brake Bias/6-4) and had no problem with this tune. The suspension stroke was really good, it absorb the gaps really well and was really a smooth ride. Rotation of the car was awesome, and was perfect overall.

Last edited:
Or... three versions? :D :P

I guess I will make 3 separate version, Base model ( 1st version I made 543HP, 1247kg-570PP), Blancpain + AVON British GT spec ( same weight 1250kg, different power level 500HP to 550HP ) and VLN with 520PS and 1300kg. Each version, I will have to fine tune the ballast amount and positioning, since it's crucial and affecting handling balance. The placeholder above would be for Base Model.

I just checked Ferrari Official site - Corse Clienti , 2014 season GT3 car spec : 550CV / 542.47 HP or make it 543HP, 550NM or 405 lb-ft and 2678 lbs / 1214kg :D Not sure I can go that low on the weight, but I 'll try and make this version too.

The base model has 407 lb-ft torque, as close as I can get :P

Getting complicated :lol:

:happy: :lol:
The Endless drives like it has 1100 kg. Superb!

Awesome, good to hear 👍 Another happy moment for me :lol:

Just tested out RIDOX's J's FIT Turbo tune and all I have to say is, it's a killer for the Touge, and man, it's amazing! The response from the engine when you go full throttle, it feels like it's an N.A. Engine, you forget that it's a Turbo. I tested this out on Streets with SS (to me personally, the latest A050 S-Tires), and I was able to mark similar times to my 500PP S2000 AP2 (with the same tires). 4.100 Final Drive would be my recommendation, since the gear ratios are suited for shorter tracks.

This car is really similar to my N.A. Swift that I'm currently working on for 450PP, I would however, would like to beat this Fit with my Swift :P.

EDIT: Just to add bit more details about handling. The suspension, LSD and power were suited right for my needs. The brake balance was adjusted based on my preferences (60:40 Brake Bias/6-4) and had no problem with this tune. The suspension stroke was really good, it absorb the gaps really well and was really a smooth ride. Rotation of the car was awesome, and was perfect overall.

Thank you Tak :P Words can't describe how happy I am to know the Fit got driven and enjoyed :cheers: Looking forward for your Swift to come and challenge the Fit :D

Looks like I'll be making 458 GT2 Corse Clienti car as well :P

Specs : 465CV / 458.6HP or 459HP, 2745lb/1245kg, 520Nm/383 ft-lb

EDIT : The GT3 Base Model : 543HP, 1247kg did low 2:02s at Silverstone GP ( long track ), a bit faster than real life qualifying lap Vita4one Team Italy at AVON British GT in 2013 season- 2:02.920 :eek:

Another run with British GT minimum spec : 500HP, 1250kg 560PP, 2:02.4xxx, not bad :P, another lap, 2:02.3xxx :D

Brands Hatch GP : 1:24.8xx with epic sliding on 2nd corner -the hairpin up hill :lol: 500HP/1250kg. A full second faster than 2013 AVON British GT qualifying lap time record by FF Corse 458 GT3 at 1:25.945 :eek:

I think I got the AVON British GT 458 GT3 100% complete.

Last edited:
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 Blancpain / AVON British GT Replica
Tuned to replicate Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 560PP ( Blancpain/AVON British GT )

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_5.jpg

Specs
Horsepower: 500 HP at 7100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 87.2%
Weight: 1250 kg
Ballast : 33 kg
Ballast Position : 41
Performance Points: 560

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real 458 GT3 has welded roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kit Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +10 and Width +32
Wheels : Standard Size OZ Racing Superfogiata / BBS LM-R / ENKEI RS05RR / RAYS 57Xtreme in Light Red Matte or Dark Grey or Black or Silver

Tuning Parts Installed :
Triple Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2

Suspension -INTRAX BLACK TITAN ARC 4 Way Damper with EIBACH ERS Springs -Medium Camber
Front, Rear

Toe for better turn in

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HEWLAND Racing Sequential 6 Speed with Homologated ratios
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.700
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.765
4th 1.474
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.889 ( Adjust to track if necessary, for example Bathurst works great on 3.725 )

AERO

Brake Balance:
5/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 6/4 for ABS 1 or 1 click higher at the front.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/4 brake balance as starting point.

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_7.jpg

Notes :
It all started with a message from a fellow member Danbojte :) Then I saw the red car in action at the track ( a picture of it :lol: ) and I realized I have the car in the garage, sitting there in stock form with over 200km from lapping Bathurst.

The Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 was born :D It's a loosely based on real life car, not a full replica so to speak, as detailed information are hard to find, but I do have some of the most important information at hand. I spent a good hour or so to find the needed information, and tuning/testing around 2 hours :)

First is power and weight, there are many level of power and weight for this car, due to various competition rules and balancing purposes. This build is Blancpain / AVON British GT spec GT3 replica, with less power than other events. Power is at 500HP with 550Nm/405lb-ft of torque and 1250kg. To achieve the torque, I have to use isometric exhaust manifold to bring the torque up at 406.5 :D

I scoured the net for technical information of 458 GT3, I found some that I used here.

Suspension is based on INTRAX Black Titan ARC ( Anti Roll Control ) 4 Way Damper, a great damper kit that received great praise when tested on a 458 GT3 at Spa Francorchamps. Springs are EIBACH ERS, with a set of 3 options front and back :
Front
120-60-280 N/mm
120-60-300 N/mm- Installed
120-60-320 N/mm
Rear
170-60-180 N/mm
170-60-220 N/mm

As these springs rate are way too high and not available in GT6, I used the middle range ratio 300/200 and adapt it on GT6, the front are 1.5 times harder than rear. I used 16.67kg front and 11.49kg rear and it works so well. With damper setup to maintain excellent traction in all conditions, entry, mid corner, or exits, you name it, this 458 GT3 does it well.

For transmission, the real car uses HEWLAND 6 speed gearbox, I managed to get rare information on the homologated gearing. Not sure if the final is fixed in real life, but in GT6 you are free to lower the final for higher top speed. The homologated gearing is setup to take advantage of the 458 GT3 engine peak power and torque, shift point is at 8700rpm ( 1st shift light ) and usable range from 7500-9000rpm. Again, real life spec works wonder in GT6, spot on !! Ignore the 7th gear for the sake of authenticity, if you find the car hitting the limiter on 6th, lower the final, I would recommend 3.725 for Bathurst ( 310+kmh top speed at conrod )

LSD, the real Ferrari 458 uses E-Diff, I read that it uses 2 way with capability to reduce locking rate under braking :eek: So, I fine tuned the LSD in GT6, using high preload commonly used on racing cars, and high locking rate on accel and brake. The value has been optimzed, a click up or down of value would give substantial changes :) Higher gives better traction and response at a cost of tightness, while lower will give more freedom of movement. I set both at 45, this is perfect for most situation. You can fine tune the 458 GT3 behavior just by using LSD - rough guide :
accel 44 / brake 44 ( slightly loose entry, slightly loose mid corner to exit ) - running lower will make the car more loose.

The tuning and testing process was done at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Silverstone GP, and Bathurst.

This Blancpain / AVON British GT GT3 replica managed an easy 2:06s at Bathurst during testing, 1:24s at Brands Hatch GP, and low 2:02s at Silverstone GP :D

This Ferrari 458 GT3 is very quick at 560PP, with it's deficit in aero/down force, it excels in mechanical grip, balance, traction and acceleration even on higher speed region :D Red makes it even faster :lol:

Update : Added optional custom rear wing + wheels selection and detailed spring rate value under notes.
UPDATE : 1.09 Added alternate suspension setup with medium camber and 2 optional toe settings, credits to @ColinH96 for feedback.

Last edited:
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 VLN SP9 Class Replica
Tuned to replicate Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 560PP ( VLN SP9 )

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_8.jpg

Specs
Horsepower: 513 HP / 520PS at 7200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 89.5%
Weight: 1300 kg
Ballast : 83 kg
Ballast Position : 22
Performance Points: 560

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Aero Kit Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type C
Height +10 and Width +32

Tuning Parts Installed :
Triple Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Toe for better turn in

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.700
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.765
4th 1.474
5th 1.238
6th 1.037

AERO

Brake Balance:

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_6.jpg

Notes :

First is power and weight, there are many level of power and weight for this car, due to various competition rules and balancing purposes. This build is a VLN SP9 class 458 GT3, it's balanced in performance for VLN event regulation. Power is at 520PS or 513HP with 550Nm/405lb-ft of torque and 1300kg. To achieve the torque, I have to use isometric exhaust manifold to bring the torque up at 406.5 :D

Front
120-60-280 N/mm
120-60-300 N/mm - Installed
120-60-320 N/mm
Rear
170-60-180 N/mm
170-60-220 N/mm

This Ferrari 458 GT3 is very quick at 560PP, with it's deficit in aero/down force, it excels in mechanical grip, balance, traction and acceleration even on higher speed region :D Red makes it even faster :lol:

Last edited:
I have updated/posted the base model replica of 458 GT3, thanks to @danbojte for the idea 👍

@JogoAsobi : I thought you may be interested to give the 458 GT3 a go :) Hope you enjoy racing it.

All done :) VLN SP9 and Blancpain/AVON British GT 458 GT3, enjoy the ride in the red rocket !!

Last edited:
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 Replica ( Base Model )

Tuned to replicate Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 570PP ( Base Model )

Specs
Horsepower: 543 HP at 9100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.5%
Weight: 1247 kg
Ballast : 30 kg
Ballast Position : 44
Performance Points: 570

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kit Type A
Rear Wing - Generic Wing Type B
Wheels : Standard Size OZ Racing Superfogiata in Light Red Matte or Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Triple Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.700
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.765
4th 1.474
5th 1.238
6th 1.037

AERO

Brake Balance:

Notes :

First is power and weight, there are many level of power and weight for this car, due to various competition rules and balancing purposes. This build is a base model, a middle ground if you want to call it. Power is at 550CV or 543HP with 550Nm/405lb-ft of torque and 2750lbs or 1247kg. To achieve the torque, I have to use isometric exhaust manifold to bring the torque up at 406.5 :D

Front
120-60-280
120-60-300 - Installed
120-60-320
Rear
170-60-180
170-60-200 - Installed
170-60-220

This base model managed an easy 2:04.9xx at Bathurst during testing, 53.1s at Tsukuba, 1:24s at Brands Hatch GP, and 2:01s at Silverstone GP :D

This Ferrari 458 GT3 is very quick at 570PP, with it's deficit in aero/down force, it excels in mechanical grip, balance, traction and acceleration even on higher speed region :D Red makes it even faster :lol:

Fantastic! Fantastic! What a pleasure, what a handling, so much joy, and I drove it on Sports Soft tires only, for now. It's a must, to drive it in cockpit too, to have the chance to feel the "breath" and the "heart beat" of this wonderful, wonderful machine. So, so :happy: 👍.

P.S.: Just, it is 577 PP... :P

Last edited:
Fantastic! Fantastic! What a pleasure, what a handling, so much joy, and I drove it on Sports Soft tires only, for now. It's a must, to drive it in cockpit too, to have the chance to feel the "breath" and the "heart beat" of this wonderful, wonderful machine. So, so :happy: 👍.

P.S.: Just, it is 577 PP... :P

577PP :scared: Oh crap :lol:My oil change has faded :lol:, Will fix asap. I will have to change all of the tune to no oil change :( Real sorry, it's the only way to achieve the torque value.

Thank you again for spotting that error :) I am glad the car makes you happy :P

Last edited:
The first one was yesterday already, the basic. ;)

Today, April 6:

Blancpain version, SH tires, Super Ascari 10 laps challange, superb race and win, 30 sec gap from Huayra. 👍

VLN SP9 version, SS tires, Super Nürburgring 24 minutes (nightmare) Challenge, win by 19 sec gap from Abt Audi & BMW McLaren F1. 👍

& finally Blancpain version, RH tires, iA Group GT3 Series, Winner by 500 points.

Beautiful Supercars! :)

Now, F1 Bahrain Race may come on TV (IRL). :)

Last edited:

Today, April 6:

Blancpain version, SH tires, Ascari 10 laps challange, superb race and win, 30 sec gap from Huayra. 👍

VLN SP9 version, SS tires, Nürburgring 24 minutes (nightmare) Challenge, win by 19 sec gap from Abt Audi & BMW McLaren F1. 👍

Awesome driving there :D 30sec and 19 sec gap :eek:

I will be posting the ACE Integra Type R driven by Tomoya, and another Italian replica, AutoDelta Alfa Romeo 147 GTA 3.7 Selespeed version 1st Stage 328HP ( long name :lol: ) :D

The ACE Integra will be work in progress replica, any suggestion will be welcomed :) Currently it is strictly NA engine tune only, with over 330PS and just over 900kg, capable of over 280kmh at SSR7.

Okay, folks, the red AutoDelta 147GTA above is sexy and cool, but don't do what the crazy driver from AutoDelta do ( Jano I think ) :) especially the last half. Sounds great and all, but be responsible on the busy road 👍

Last edited:
Okay, folks, the red AutoDelta 147GTA above is sexy and cool, but don't do what the crazy driver from AutoDelta do ( Jano I think ) :) especially the last half. Sounds great and all, but be responsible on the busy road 👍 Maybe I should remove the video ?
LOL, don't worry, everybody is responsible for himself. ;)

Post updated.

Last edited:

Today, April 6:

Blancpain version, SH tires, Super Ascari 10 laps challange, superb race and win, 30 sec gap from Huayra. 👍

VLN SP9 version, SS tires, Super Nürburgring 24 minutes (nightmare) Challenge, win by 19 sec gap from Abt Audi & BMW McLaren F1. 👍

& finally Blancpain version, RH tires, iA Group GT3 Series, Winner by 500 points.

Beautiful Supercars! :)

Now, F1 Bahrain Race may come on TV (IRL). :)

How did the Blancpain version go against GT3 cars ? Did it win all the races ? Were you able to keep up on corner speed ? :) Good to hear the 458 GT3 indeed competitive in it's class.

How did the Blancpain version go against GT3 cars ? Did it win all the races ? Were you able to keep up on corner speed ? :) Good to hear the 458 GT3 indeed competitive in it's class.
Yes, it won all the five races.

On corners were pretty close fighting, then on acceleration the 458 shows it's supremacy except with the first two cars which kept up very close till the end of every race. Great racing, yes it's in his class proudly. 👍

Back