RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
A little riddle for you Ridox:
How much power is needed with a 1720kg heavy car with stock lsd and gears being spread to top out at 335kmh to lap Tsukuba at 1.04—5s?

ABP
A little riddle for you Ridox:
How much power is needed with a 1720kg heavy car with stock lsd and gears being spread to top out at 335kmh to lap Tsukuba at 1.04—5s?

Mmm, depends on tires and aero as well, for a car like Nissan GTR, 480HP is more than enough. 1:04-5s in real life terms is about 300-450HP on 1200-1500kg car using non semi slick ( high performance street tire/ normal tire in Best Motoring )

@Ridox2JZGTE

I'm happy with the Jag. :)

ia, Group GT3 Series, Silverstone GP, RH, NO Camber, ABS 0 (Wheel 2/2) - Winner! :)

Brake Balance 2/2 (Wheel)
ARB 2/3
Camber Angle 0/0
Toe Angle 0/0.07
LSD 20/14/16

Check it, please, when you're in the mood. ;) đź‘Ť

Did several laps with the changes, the lower ARB at the front ( 2 ) reduce the front steering response slightly which make it easier on a wheel, I think - I don't have a wheel :lol:
The toe at the front set to neutral, giving less steering response on low speed turn, making it easier to be precise :) while the lower accel and brake LSD gives the car more consistent traction / easier to push hard. The Jaguar is kind of unique, it doesn't like high initial torque either, above 20 would be much harder to drive :D I will make the changes on the tune, thanks @danbojte.

@Ridox2JZGTE:

I decided to do a second replica (and probably the last :P),
the Aston Martin Vantage GT3:

View attachment 147495
If its not too much trouble, I would like a little help:

The car has very good grip (using RH) in fast cornering tracks, just suffering from a very small oversteer, perfectly controllable. The problem is when in short turns tracks (like Tsukuba), the small oversteer becomes a problem, in aceleration, exiting the corner. With these settings , I believe testing in SS, the car wont be so reliable.

The settings im using are these atm:

Suspension
Front, Rear
Ride Height: 80 80
Spring Rate: 13.20 15.20
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 0.0 0.0 (max grip)
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07

LSD
Initial Torque : 27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity:36

Brake Balance: 5/5

TRANSMISSION - Xtrac 6-Speed Sequential
1st 3170
2nd 2071
3rd 1647
4th 1280
5th 1027
6th 0863
Set Final: 3764

What can I do to change that oversteer? Is it related to the Acc. Sensitivity? If possible, I would really appreciate your advice...

Many Thanks.

Chat soon. :)

PS: The weight is impossible to replicate. The real car has 1250Kg with 50/50. The game, with stage 3 reductions only goes to 1345Kg with 51/49.
What should I do? Increase the weight +11Kg for 50/50 or leave it stock (1345Kg 51/49)?

Built the car like above tune, body rigidity and flat floor installed, drove the car for some laps at Tsukuba, the car has good balance, good traction and braking ( 4/3 BB ) - running on RH tire. I dropped down to SS tires, and I sensed the car is too rigid in making direction changes ( tight ), so I lowered the LSD initial to 27. As for suspension, I lowered the rear damper and lowered both ARB.

The changes are bolded on the above quote :) Hope this helps :cheers: Excellent tune by the way, should be a great GT3 car.

Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09 FITT Hot Hatch version
Special Build of Alfa Romeo MiTO for FITT Tuning Shootout
Comfort Soft

CAR : Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 165 HP at 5100 RPM
Torque: 172.3 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.0%
Weight: 1050 kg
Ballast : 77 kg
Ballast Position : -27
Weight Distribution : 63 / 37
Performance Points: 402

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build )
Wheels : +1 Inch Up RAYS TE37SL in Black
Car Paint : GT Old Generation 002 - W ( Seasonal Prize )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Six Speed Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Suspension - Autodelta Sportsline Corse Coilover Kit based from INTRAX HDA
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 13.25 6.13
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Dampers (Extension): 6 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.6
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.00

LSD - 2 Way Autodelta Progressive LSD ( 30% max lock )
Initial Torque : 42
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 20

Brake Balance:
7/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/9, for ABS 1 7/9 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/9 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
This MiTo is build by adapting the parts used on Autodelta 147 GTA :) So, in a way it's an AutoDelta MitO.

Suspension uses coilover kit adapted from Autodelta 147 GTA Sportsline Corse Coilover Kit, it's stiff but very capable on twisty circuit. Damper and ARB is tuned for stability and nimble handing. No ride height difference in this build.

LSD also used Autodelta 147 GTA, with high preload and progressive low locking ratio for street tire.

I really like driving this car, with about 30 minutes tuning, I spent considerable more time just driving it at Autumn Ring, it's addicting :P

The car can easily do 1:34s lap, with my best at low/mid 1:33s and the car should be able to do 1:32s, 1st sector should be in 31s with a good run đź‘Ť
Great car! đź‘Ť

ib, Tour of Europe, CS, Camber, ABS 0 (7/9) - Winner!

Edit: No SEAT nor Mito in OP.

Last edited:
Built the car like above tune, body rigidity and flat floor installed, drove the car for some laps at Tsukuba, the car has good balance, good traction and braking ( 4/3 BB ) - running on RH tire. I dropped down to SS tires, and I sensed the car is too rigid in making direction changes ( tight ), so I lowered the LSD initial to 27. As for suspension, I lowered the rear damper and lowered both ARB.

The changes are bolded on the above quote :) Hope this helps :cheers: Excellent tune by the way, should be a great GT3 car.

Awesome! Many thanks for taking time (and credits) to help me... đź‘Ť
Im away from the PS3 now, but as soon I get home I´ll update the car with your values and do more test laps...

Then I let you know the feedback!

Many thanks once again!

:cheers: and chat soon. :)

Last edited:

Awesome! Many thanks for taking time (and credits) to help me... đź‘Ť
Im away from the PS3 now, but as soon I get home I´ll update the car with your values and do more test laps...

Then I let you know the feedback!

Many thanks once again!

:cheers: and chat soon. :)

@Ridox2JZGTE:

Just applied the changes you recommended and after 20 laps in Tsukuba, the car has changed. In SS, it feels more nimble in cornering. That stiffness before has gone, but has required because of the new type of tyres, some moderation in throttle is needed...
In RH, just changed the BB to 4/3 and left the same stats I posted...

Now its time to test it in fast cornering tracks, maybe Willow Springs... I´ll leave some feedback later...

Thank you very much for the new numbers, my friend! đź‘Ť

Chat soon.

PS: Just another little question: Regarding the weight, the real car has 1250Kg + FIA GT3 114 litre fuel cell (+114Kg). Should I use the 1250+114Kg with Weight Distribution : 50/50 or just add ballast from the lowest game weight (1345Kg) until reach 50/50). TY!:D

Last edited:
@Ridox2JZGTE:

Just applied the changes you recommended and after 20 laps in Tsukuba, the car has changed. In SS, it feels more nimble in cornering. That stiffness before has gone, but has required because of the new type of tyres, some moderation in throttle is needed...
In RH, just changed the BB to 4/3 and left the same stats I posted...

Now its time to test it in fast cornering tracks, maybe Willow Springs... :nervous: I´ll leave some feedback later...

Thank you very much for the new numbers, my friend! đź‘Ť

Chat soon. :)

PS: Just another little question: Regarding the weight, the real car has 1250Kg + FIA GT3 114 litre fuel cell (+114Kg). Should I use the 1250+114Kg with Weight Distribution : 50/50 or just add ballast from the lowest game weight (1345Kg) until reach 50/50). TY!:D

GT6 taken into account fuel weight when on track ( as far as I know ) - 100 litres of fuel for all cars.

So you can pretend the excess weight is driver weight :P

If you feel the car still too sensitive to throttle input, lower LSD accel and maybe lower rear anti roll bar by 1 :)

I am also building the Aston Martin Vantage GT3, no flat floor version :)

GT6 taken into account fuel weight when on track ( as far as I know ) - 100 litres of fuel for all cars.

So you can pretend the excess weight is driver weight :P

If you feel the car still too sensitive to throttle input, lower LSD accel and maybe lower rear anti roll bar by 1 :)

:lol: ! Thats one big driver...!!

Roger that! Going to apply the new numbers! Pit time over, back to racing...
smileys-car-racing-406936.gif

Im pretty sure its going to be another awesome replica... đź‘Ť

TY! Chat soon.

PS: My apologies for all these questions. If I start to sound annoying, please let me know... Building replicas is awesome!!

:lol: ! Thats one big driver...!!

Roger that! Going to apply the new numbers! Pit time over, back to racing...
smileys-car-racing-406936.gif

Im pretty sure its going to be another awesome replica... đź‘Ť

TY! Chat soon.

PS: My apologies for all these questions. If I start to sound annoying, please let me know... Building replicas is awesome!!

No worries, always glad to help. Just to clarify, the car weight listed on tuning page and car description is without fuel :) If you drive the car online with tire wear and fuel depletion, when it's low/time to refuel, the car would be much lighter and quicker than when it has full tank.

So if you have 1350kg car, then when on track it would have 1350kg + 100 litres of fuel weight added. I am not sure about driver weight being simulated in GT, the avatar do exist inside the car, but does it have a weight that adds to the car ? Maybe we should make replicas with driver weight added :lol:, but I'll give that decision to the player.

No worries, always glad to help. Just to clarify, the car weight listed on tuning page and car description is without fuel :) If you drive the car online with tire wear and fuel depletion, when it's low/time to refuel, the car would be much lighter and quicker than when it has full tank.

So if you have 1350kg car, then when on track it would have 1350kg + 100 litres of fuel weight added. I am not sure about driver weight being simulated in GT, the avatar do exist inside the car, but does it have a weight that adds to the car ? Maybe we should make replicas with driver weight added :lol:, but I'll give that decision to the player.

Right, that was my main doubt. Since that in game, with all weight reduction parts avaliable, the final value is still higher then the original car weight, its impossible to replicate it. If the game, like you said, adds 100Kg of fuel, the final balance will always be arround 1500Kg... I guess this is a unique feature of the Aston GT3 (since the road car is quite heavy)... So, what I did, was add ballast until I reached the 50/50... (in this case +11Kg to the 1345Kg base).
Well, I will write on the tune to people imagine that the car has 1250Kg...

I am not sure about driver weight being simulated in GT, the avatar do exist inside the car, but does it have a weight that adds to the car ? Maybe we should make replicas with driver weight added :lol:

He is a skinny fellow, only weighs 1Kg... :P

TY! Chat soon.

I'd say that what you have in the garage is the (a) car and you read there a weight value. This is it, the weight of the car in the garage, without any driver in it.

If it'll be driven by an 300 kg guy or by an 10 kg ET, that's another story. :lol:

I wanted to pop in here and say that the R8 LMS ultra tunes are absolutely fantastic. The car is incredibly stable. The only thing I have to remember is to always keep a dab of throttle on in low 3rd gear and all of 2nd and 1st gears when going through corners. Big thumbs up there! đź‘Ť

I wanted to pop in here and say that the R8 LMS ultra tunes are absolutely fantastic. The car is incredibly stable. The only thing I have to remember is to always keep a dab of throttle on in low 3rd gear and all of 2nd and 1st gears when going through corners. Big thumbs up there! đź‘Ť
That's not easy when I use a DS3 with the buttons :rolleyes:

Thank you NOSwaster :)

I just wished more people would try the tune, so many have trouble driving the R8 LMS Ultra.

I'm fine tuning the plain R8 LMS Ultra '12, I have found interesting stuff, hopefully I can cure the lift off oversteer without giving ill side effects and the car can be push hard with more confidence on low speed.

Thank you NOSwaster :)

I just wished more people would try the tune, so many have trouble driving the R8 LMS Ultra.

I'm fine tuning the plain R8 LMS Ultra '12, I have found interesting stuff, hopefully I can cure the lift off oversteer without giving ill side effects and the car can be push hard with more confidence on low speed.
Thank you for sharing that tune! It made that nightmare of a car into an absolute dream to drive. :)

I thought something like that would be the same tune. Aren't they just the same car with a different livery?

Thank you for sharing that tune! It made that nightmare of a car into an absolute dream to drive. :)

I thought something like that would be the same tune. Aren't they just the same car with a different livery?

They are largely the same, there's one difference, aero values, the plain Ultra '12 has much lower aero front and back :)

I am using different approach to cure the low speed instability on this car, if this works, I will try it on the Phoenix :P

They are largely the same, there's one difference, aero values, the plain Ultra '12 has much lower aero front and back :)

I am using different approach to cure the low speed instability on this car, if this works, I will try it on the Phoenix :P
Oh! I'm glad I didn't try to apply that setup to the normal Ultra, then! :lol:

Oh! I'm glad I didn't try to apply that setup to the normal Ultra, then! :lol:

The Phoenix Blancpain replica tune should work on the plain Ultra, but use the alternate suspension + aero :)

I am making further fine tuning on the plain, it's on testing phase, will post it once it's done.

AUDI R8 LMS Ultra '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN version
Tuned to replicate Audi R8 LMS Ultra Blancpain
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

CAR : Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Blancpain Max Power 412kW
Horsepower: 552 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque: 417.6 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.6%
Weight: 1250 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 as stock
Performance Points: 596

Blancpain power based on 2.5 Kg/Hp or 500HP

Horsepower: 500 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 417.0 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.4%
Performance Points: 584

Blancpain power based on maximum restrictor 365kW
Horsepower: 489 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 416.4 ft-lb at 6100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 88.2%
Performance Points: 580

GT AUTO
OIL CHANGE
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Stock

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

AERO :
FRONT : 280
REAR : 650 ( Alternative setup is to use stock value or whatever values that suits the track or preferences )

LSD - 2 way high preload
Initial Torque : 52
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 27

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Coil Springs with Bilstein Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 75
Spring Rate: 21.43 18.69
Dampers (Extension): 5 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 0.4 0.0
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07 - increase rear toe in if want more stability in low speed, I recommend no more than 0.21 as it makes the rear harder to rotate.

Transmission - Sequential 6 Speed Adapted Homologated Ratio
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed at 240kmh / 149mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.997
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.765
4th 1.474
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.889

Alternative Setup ( Suspension/LSD/Aero ) for 1.09 :

Spring Rate: 21.43 19.39 (lowest possible)
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 2.2 3.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.08

Alternate Aero :
REAR : 680

Alternate LSD ( loose )
Initial Torque : 51
Acceleration Sensitivity: 51
Braking Sensitivity: 51

Brake Balance
5/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This is a replica of Audi R8 LMS Ultra Blancpain version, the power figures depend on the restrictor usage, so I have provided 3 different power levels.

The suspension has been further evolved from my older tune using the Phoenix team car, new rear damper and rear toe to work with the new LSD setup.
Overall the car is easier to drive, safer, and more consistent.

For LSD, I have used the same 2 way setup, but with different approach, using higher than usual initial torque to make sure the rear wheels are not causing sudden break away on low speed cornering ( especially during off throttle/coasting ), while gearing also adapted from 458 GT3 homologated ratios, and it worked so well with the R8 LMS.

I have tuned and tested the car at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Bathurst, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring 24H and Spa :D

With 528HP, it manages 1:24s at Brands Hatch GP, 2:04s at Bathurst and 2:00s at Silverstone GP, all on 1st lap :D

To replicate 2014 Audi R8 LMS, I would suggest to run at 500HP

Please leave feedback about the replica, I always consider this car as a work in progress

UPDATE : 1.09 version is included in alternative setup, tuned for camber that works :P

Last edited:
AUDI R8 LMS Ultra '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN version
Tuned to replicate Audi R8 LMS Ultra Blancpain

CAR : Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12

Specs
Blancpain Max Power 412kW
Horsepower: 552 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque: 417.6 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.6%
Performance Points: 596

Blancpain power based on 2.5 Kg/Hp or 500HP

Horsepower: 500 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 417.0 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.4%
Performance Points: 584

Blancpain power based on maximum restrictor 365kW
Horsepower: 489 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 416.4 ft-lb at 6100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 88.2%
Performance Points: 580

GT AUTO
OIL CHANGE
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Stock

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

AERO :
REAR : 650 ( Alternative setup is to use stock value or whatever values that suits the track or preferences )

LSD - 2 way high preload
Initial Torque : 52
Braking Sensitivity: 27

Suspension - EIBACH ERS Coil Springs with Bilstein Damper
Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 21.43 18.69
Dampers (Extension): 5 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 0.4 0.0
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.07 - increase rear toe in if want more stability in low speed, I recommend no more than 0.21 as it makes the rear harder to rotate.

Transmission - Sequential 6 Speed Adapted Homologated Ratio
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed at 240kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.997
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.765
4th 1.474
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.889

Brake Balance
5/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This is a replica of Audi R8 LMS Ultra Blancpain version, the power figures depend on the restrictor usage, so I have provided 3 different power levels.

The suspension has been further evolved from my older tune using the Phoenix team car, new rear damper and rear toe to work with the new LSD setup.
Overall the car is easier to drive, safer, and more consistent.

For LSD, I have used the same 2 way setup, but with different approach, using higher than usual initial torque to make sure the rear wheels are not causing sudden break away on low speed cornering ( especially during off throttle/coasting ), while gearing also adapted from 458 GT3 homologated ratios, and it worked so well with the R8 LMS.

I have tuned and tested the car at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Bathurst, Silverstone GP, Nurburgring 24H and Spa :D

With 528HP, it manages 1:24s at Brands Hatch GP, 2:04s at Bathurst and 2:00s at Silverstone GP, all on 1st lap :D

To replicate 2014 Audi R8 LMS, I would suggest to run at 500HP

Please leave feedback about the replica, I always consider this car as a work in progress
ia, GT3 Group Series, Silverstone GP, 500BHP, RH, Camber, ABS 0 (5/4) - Winner! đź‘Ť

good to drive but, still infected with the "Phoenix Virus". :scared:

ia, GT3 Group Series, Silverstone GP, 500BHP, RH, Camber, ABS 0 (5/4) - Winner! đź‘Ť

good to drive but, still infected with the "Phoenix Virus". :scared:

:) The virus ? Does the car still oversteer in low speed ? Increasing LSD initial torque to 55-60 will make the car more stable in low speed, coasting or lift off throttle, but the car becomes tighter on low to medium speed corners. Another way is to increase front ARB to 6, this will reduce the front sensitive steering. I was worried with front ARB at 6 and higher initial would be detrimental to the car overall handling. Please give them a try :D

Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
LP600 GT3
2014 FIA GT3 European Championship

Tuned to replicate Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP600 GT3

NĂĽrburgring Nordschleife_42.jpg

CAR : Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

Specs
Horsepower: 535 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque: 410.4 ft-lb at 6800 RPM
Power Limiter at : 90.7%
Weight: 1238 kg
Ballast : 78 kg
Ballast Position : 36
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58
Performance Points: 554

GT AUTO
NO OIL CHANGE
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY- Gallardo GT3 has chassis reinforcement and roll cage.
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type B
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +0 and Width +40
Wheels : Standard Size - OZ Racing Botticelli III, OZ Racing Superfogiata in GT Matte Dark Gray
Car Paint : Black, Nero Noctis, Arancio Argos

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Torque Distributing Center Differential
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - KW Springs and Damper
Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 14.02 16.07
Dampers (Compression): 8 5
Dampers (Extension): 4 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 2.7 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.04 0.12 ( Alternate Rear Toe In 0.15 or 0.20 for better stability )

Torque Distributing Center Differential :
FRONT/REAR Torque Split : 10/90

Transmission - Sequential 6 Speed Homologated Ratio with Sachs Double Plate Clutch
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed at 300kmh / 186mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.560
2nd 1,850
3rd 1.420
4th 1.140
5th 0.940
6th 0.810
Set Final : 4.700 ( Adjust according to track if necessary )

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_31.jpg

LSD - Rear 2 way 45% Lock LSD
FRONT
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5
Braking Sensitivity: 5

REAR
Initial Torque : 27
Braking Sensitivity: 27 ( Increase to 30 or more for better stability under braking or lift off )

AERO :
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 or 4/3 brake balance as starting point.

Notes:

This Lamborghini Gallardo replica is based on Reiter Engineering Gallardo LP600 GT3.
Specs based on LP600 GT3 used in 2014 European GT3 Championship with 535HP, 1238kg and 40/60 weight distribution based on GT3-R of older model available from 2006

The weight distribution can't be replicated without getting the car overweight, so I decided to stick with closest weight distribution at 42/58. Weight at 1238kg and power set at 535HP.

Suspension is quite tricky on this car, I setup the front spring rate to be as responsive as possible to avoid understeer. The rear spring rate is optimized for balance, any higher or lower will alter the car handling behavior, so it's very much well tweaked so you can fine tune the car just by lowering or raising rear spring rate. More higher rear spring will cause oversteer, while lower will make the car harder to rotate.

Damper has bee tweaked to support the stiff springs, giving good traction out of corner and able to brake very late without losing grip at the front. ARB set at higher rear stiffness as it gives the best balance for the new rear spring rate. This will give the Gallardo go kart like handling, direct, responsive and raw.

LSD is 2 way, based on real life spec of 45% lock LSD, the front has been set at all 5 to give as close as possible to open diff. Torque has been set at 90% rear, sadly 100% is not possible to make RWD Gallardo GT3. Fear not, the car has been tuned to feel and drive like a RWD as much as possible.

Gearing comes from homologated Gallardo GT3-R 6 speed sequential ratio with custom final to give balance of top speed and acceleration.

I tuned and tested the Gallardo GT3 at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Silverstone GP, Bathurst, Spa and Ascari.

The car is capable of low 54s at Tsukuba and 2:02s at Silverstone GP during early build phase. At Spa, it did low 2:22s.

ENJOY :cheers:

UPDATE 1.16 : New rear spring rate, new damper, new ARB, camber and toe. Power and weight/distribution has been revised using 2014 FIA GT3 European Championship spec - 535HP, 1238kg. Closest weight distribution has been used at 42/58. Tested at Spa on RH and managed 2:22s with room to improve.

Last edited:
Back