RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
GT6 taken into account fuel weight when on track ( as far as I know ) - 100 litres of fuel for all cars.

So you can pretend the excess weight is driver weight :P

If you feel the car still too sensitive to throttle input, lower LSD accel and maybe lower rear anti roll bar by 1 :)

I am also building the Aston Martin Vantage GT3, no flat floor version :)

Just applied the changes you suggested. 👍

After some (many) laps in Tsukuba, I believe I got it:

- changed the rear ARB to 3 (previous 4)
- changed the accel LSD to 27 (previous 30)

Now it runs better on SS, the throttle is more controlled and has almost no oversteer. Now its just a matter of driving methods...

Many thanks my friend! :)

Chat soon.

Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 GT3-R Base ModelTuned to replicate Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo GT3-R Sports Soft to Racing Hard

under-construction.jpg

Last edited:
Wow the Gallardo GT3 handles like magic Ridox.:cheers:

Thank you, I was really worried about the go kart like handling :scared: What I like about the Gallardo is you can alter the car handling simply by raising or lowering rear spring rate to suit the driver with everything else stays the same. Best to increase or lower in 0.10 to 0.25kg/mm step, lower will reduce oversteer, higher will increase oversteer. The tune spring rate is the perfect balance IMO :D

Just applied the changes you suggested. 👍

After some (many) laps in Tsukuba, I believe I got it:

- changed the rear ARB to 3 (previous 4)
- changed the accel LSD to 27 (previous 30)

Now it runs better on SS, the throttle is more controlled and has almost no oversteer. Now its just a matter of driving methods...

Many thanks my friend! :)

Chat soon.

under-construction.jpg

Great to hear and you're welcome :cheers:

I'd say that what you have in the garage is the (a) car and you read there a weight value. This is it, the weight of the car in the garage, without any driver in it.

If it'll be driven by an 300 kg guy or by an 10 kg ET, that's another story. :lol:
@banditvw16, @danbojte, @Pete05, @cbarbosa, @Samus, @sumbrownkid, @OdeFinn, @TakumiFuji01 : I have posted the Gallardo GT3-R, still considered WIP, any feedback is welcomed :D
"Work in progress " !!!!!! You have got this one nailed... thank you so much, i knew this was gonna be awesome :bowdown:
Yet another tune of the week i predict:tup:

Thank you, I was really worried about the go kart like handling :scared: What I like about the Gallardo is you can alter the car handling simply by raising or lowering rear spring rate to suit the driver with everything else stays the same. Best to increase or lower in 0.10 to 0.25kg/mm step, lower will reduce oversteer, higher will increase oversteer. The tune spring rate is the perfect balance IMO :D

Good sir, im driving the Gallardo in Brands Hatch GP with SS. Regarding the oversteer, should the rear spring rate be raised/lowered in increments of 0.10 or just one time reduction of 0.10?

Many thanks friend! 👍

Chat soon. :)

Last edited:
@Ridox2JZGTE:

Good sir, im driving the Gallardo in Brands Hatch GP with SS. Regarding the oversteer, should the rear spring rate be raised/lowered in increments of 0.10 until confortable or just one time reduction of 0.10?

Many thanks friend! 👍

To reduce oversteer, lower the rear spring rate by 0.10 increments until you find it comfortable, you should feel the changes on low speed corners, too much lowering will make the car hard to rotate. You can also raise the rear spring rate by 0.10 increment to see how far until it become too slidey :) The sweet spot for rear spring is somewhere between 14.50 to 18.00. If you feel going by 0.10 is too time consuming, use 0.25, quicker but once you feel that you went too far high or low, fine tune by 0.10 or 0.05.

Another quick way is to increase front anti roll bar by 1 :)

Last edited:
To reduce oversteer, lower the rear spring rate by 0.10 increments until you find it comfortable, you should feel the changes on low speed corners, too much lowering will make the car hard to rotate. You can also raise the rear spring rate by 0.10 increment to see how far until it become too slidey :) The sweet spot is for rear spring is somewhere between 14.50 to 18.00. If you feel going by 0.10 is too time consuming, use 0.25, quicker but once you feel that you went too far high or low, fine tune by 0.10 or 0.05.

Another quick way is to increase front anti roll bar by 1 :)

👍 TY! Will continue testing tomorrow and will leave feedback of all tracks ASAP. (look at me, Im sounding like a tuner... :D :sly: )

Chat soon.

Last edited:
@banditvw16, @danbojte, @Pete05, @cbarbosa, @Samus, @sumbrownkid, @OdeFinn, @TakumiFuji01 : I have posted the Gallardo GT3-R, still considered WIP, any feedback is welcomed :D

@Ridox2JZGTE:

Good friend, if I may, would like to leave my humble opinion on the Gallardo GT3. So far:

First of all, imo, its a mistake to put RH tyres in this car. Im getting great results and amounts of grip with SS.

1) Brands Hatch GP (SS):

Pros:

- Excellent Speed
- Excellent Braking
- Good Steering *

Cons:

- Oversteer on acceleration (exiting corners)

* Applied the changes you posted and obtainded much better results with a decrease of 0.5 in the RSR. The tiny increase of rotation noticed is perfectly compensated by the huge increase of grip an oversteer reduction. I felt very confortable with these new values, despite the rotation been always apllied.

2) Tsukuba (SS):

Pros:

- Excellent Speed
- Excellent Braking
- Excellent Steering

Cons:

- Oversteer on acceleration (exiting corners) *

* Applied the changes you posted and obtainded much better results with a decrease of 0.10 in the RSR. The tiny increase of rotation noticed is perfectly compensated by the huge increase of grip an oversteer reduction. Had the same results has in BHatch GP. No need to any more changes (for me).

3) Silverstone GP (SS):

Pros:

- Excellent Speed
- Excellent Braking
- Excellent Steering

Cons:

NONE *

* The best results so far. In SS, the car has huge grip with the same settings of Tsukuba. Probably because of the track features. ATM, still doing laps, but feeling much more trustworthy then the other 2 tracks.

4) Bathurst (SS):

Pros:

- Excellent Speed
- Good Steering

Cons:

- Oversteer on acceleration (exiting corners) *1
- Braking Balance problem *2

*1 Applied the same values used on Silverstone GP. The car was giving a good response, but still something was missing... I had the feeling it could perform better. So, using the initial values of the tune (RSR=16.72 and Front ARB=4/4) did the following changes:

- RSR down by 0.15
- Front ARB up by 1

Immediately it changed, much smoother on exiting corner accel. and more rear grip. For me, just hit the spot... :D

*2 Important Note: The circuit has 2 big straights, perfectly capable of max out the car speed limit. One thing I noticed was when braking at the end of those straights, the brake pressure was all in the front, causing the car to loose rear aerodynamic support, so I made a change on brake balance (mainly because its a bumpy track):

- from 4/5 to 5/5

So, imo, these settings work great for my driving style...

5) Ascari (SS):

Pros:

ALL OK

Cons:

NONE

No need to change any of the original values from Ridox (imo). Maybe a little tweak on the RSR, but for me... :rolleyes:

Many Thanks for the great tune Ridox! 👍

Last edited:
Good morning ridox, i'm a new member but i've been following gtplanet for a long time and few weeks ago, the weekend of blancpain at Monza, i disco verde your garage and decided tu try your blancpain replicas thanks to the race (i was there :D). At this moment i've tried the camaro and the 458 and they're great!!!!:D:D:D
I hope, in the future, you'll do more cars Of this class, maybe also cars that in game are already gt3:D:D

Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B '96 Rally Car
Special Build of Legacy GT-B Rally
Comfort Soft to Sports Soft / Dirt / Snow

CAR : Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B '96
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Soft / Dirt / Snow

Specs
Horsepower: 320 HP at 6600 RPM
Torque: 333.0 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 85.1%
Weight: 1220 kg
Ballast : 44 kg
Ballast Position : -43
Weight Distribution : 60 / 40 as in real life
Performance Points: 474

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build ) - Optional
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - RAYS TE37SL in Black
Car Paint : Vintage Green Mica or any color you want.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Torque Distributing Center Differential
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - Ohlins PCV Coil Over Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 160 160
Spring Rate: 4.20 6.10
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( 0.00 all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.00

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Legacy BC RS Group A Rally X-trac 6 Speed Gear Ratio
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed to 190kmh / 118mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.923
2nd 2.125
3rd 1.736
4th 1.450
5th 1.227
6th 1.043
Set Final Gear : 4.111 ( Optional Gr A Final Gear : 3.364, 3.444, 3.455, 3.545, 3.700, 3.875, 3.889, 3.900, 4.364, 4.375, 4.444, 4.625, 4.875, 5.143)

LSD - 1 Way Front and 2 Way Rear Cusco RS LSD

Front
Initial Torque : 16
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Rear
Initial Torque : 16
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Torque Distributing Center DIfferential

Front/Rear = 40/60 OR 50/50 for more pull on dirt/tarmac.

Brake Balance:
6/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/9, for ABS 1 6/9 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/9 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Made this special build Legacy Wagon for @Ronald6, the tune has been slightly tweaked for more rotation/less understeer under braking. The tune works on both tarmac and dirt/snow. Lower the ride height if preferred when driving on tarmac with comfort/sports tire - maintain equal height. An early build tune, please let me know if anything needs improvement.

Last edited:
Subaru Legacy B4 RSK '98 S401 STi ( Cusco LSD ver)
Special Build of Legacy S401 STi
Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Tsukuba Circuit_86.jpg

CAR : Subaru Legacy B4 RSK '98
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 289 HP / 293 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque: 263.5 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1440 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 59 / 41 as in real life
Performance Points: 442

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build ) - Optional
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - BBS RE-MG in Silver
Car Paint : Violet Blue Mica or any dark blue or use WRC Blue Mica

Tuning Parts Installed :
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Suspension - STi Bilstein BSS Coil Over Kit ( Bilstein Damper )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 120
Spring Rate: 6.00 7.90
Dampers (Compression): 5 3
Dampers (Extension): 6 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 5
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( 0.00 all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.07 0.00

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Legacy S401 6 Speed Gear Ratio
Set Default
Set Final to 3.900
Set Auto Max Speed to ANY VALUE then SET to 270kmh / 168mph ( to make the final drive change into effect )
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.636
2nd 2.375
3rd 1.761
4th 1.346
5th 1.062
6th 0.842
Final Gear : 3.900

LSD - 1 Way Front and 2 Way Rear Cusco RS LSD

Front
Initial Torque : 23
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Rear
Initial Torque : 23
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Ascari Full Track_7.jpg

Brake Balance:
7/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/7, for ABS 1 7/9 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/9 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
An early build replica that I built for @Ronald6, the car in real life has front suretrac LSD and rear viscous LSD, for this build, I decided to use custom LSD based on Cusco RS.

Gearing and power/weight has been set as in real life car, 1440kg is based on dry weight, with distribution also replicated.

As stock spring rate is unknown, except for Bilstein Damper, I used STi Legacy BSS Bilstein Coilover Kit. Damper and ARB has been tuned for optimum handling around mid to exit.

Slow in fast out is this car forte, brake smoothly, enter with minimal understeer, set the car position for good exit, full on throttle all the way :D

Enjoy :cheers:

UPDATE : Correction on oil change and setting up gear ratio step by step.

Last edited:
Cabbagepatch with me people!
Doin' my happy dance.
Doin' my happy dance.

The wagon can keep up with 500pp purpose built rally cars on Eiger K online. Break early, throttle on entrance. Puts a smile on my face everytime. :D

I'll try that beautiful S401 as soon as I can. 👍

@Ridox2JZGTE:

Good friend, if I may, would like to leave my humble opinion on the Gallardo GT3. So far:

First of all, imo, its a mistake to put RH tyres in this car. Im getting great results and amounts of grip with SS.

1) Brands Hatch GP (SS):

Pros:

- Excellent Speed
- Excellent Braking
- Good Steering *

Cons:

* Applied the changes you posted and obtainded much better results with a decrease of 0.5 in the RSR. The tiny increase of rotation noticed is perfectly compensated by the huge increase of grip an oversteer reduction. I felt very confortable with these new values, despite the rotation been always apllied.

2) Tsukuba (SS):

Pros:

- Excellent Speed
- Excellent Braking
- Excellent Steering

Cons:

* Applied the changes you posted and obtainded much better results with a decrease of 0.10 in the RSR. The tiny increase of rotation noticed is perfectly compensated by the huge increase of grip an oversteer reduction. Had the same results has in BHatch GP. No need to any more changes (for me).

3) Silverstone GP (SS):

Pros:

- Excellent Speed
- Excellent Braking
- Excellent Steering

Cons:

NONE *

* The best results so far. In SS, the car has huge grip with the same settings of Tsukuba. Probably because of the track features. ATM, still doing laps, but feeling much more trustworthy then the other 2 tracks.

After doing the remain tracks will post the rest of driving tests (Bathurst and Ascari). Please forgive if anything written does not make sense, but for me its the best way to express the car´s beahvior... :D

Many Thanks.

PS: will try change values in the ARBar later...

Great in depth review, it's good to know that the car still grip well on SS tire :)

All of my posted tune/replica are base tune of sort, everyone are free to fine tune it to suit their driving style. It's also good to know that you find your own 'sweet spot' for the Gallardo, sometimes it varies from track to track ( bumpy, smooth, high speed/low speed ) and tires used.

Please remember, there's no one fits all, most of the time, small tweaks are necessary, even as little as brake balance down or up by 1.

For ARB, you can run lower value for less sharp handling, lower rear only by 1 or 2 to reduce oversteer or increase both to 5/5 - 7/7, but this may make the car very tight and harder on the limit :)

Good morning ridox, i'm a new member but i've been following gtplanet for a long time and few weeks ago, the weekend of blancpain at Monza, i disco verde your garage and decided tu try your blancpain replicas thanks to the race (i was there :D). At this moment i've tried the camaro and the 458 and they're great!!!!:D:D:D
I hope, in the future, you'll do more cars Of this class, maybe also cars that in game are already gt3:D:D

Thanks for visiting this little garage and drive the cars, take a look at 1st page OP, there's list of all cars posted, some of GT3 cars are listed under bonus tunes ( SLS GT3, Z4 GT3 and Nissan GTR GT3 ), while GT3 replicas are dedicated for cars not available in GT6 ( 458 GT3, Camaro GT3, Emil Frey Jaguar G3, Gallardo GT3-R, Viper GT3R etc ). If you are into street cars, there's a bunch of cool replicas from Wangan Midnight to real life tuner car :D

Doin' my happy dance.
Doin' my happy dance.

The wagon can keep up with 500pp purpose built rally cars on Eiger K online. Break early, throttle on entrance. Puts a smile on my face everytime. :D

I hope the S401 will put bigger smile :cool:

Last edited:
Great in depth review, it's good to know that the car still grip well on SS tire :)

All of my posted tune/replica are base tune of sort, everyone are free to fine tune it to suit their driving style. It's also good to know that you find your own 'sweet spot' for the Gallardo, sometimes it varies from track to track ( bumpy, smooth, high speed/low speed ) and tires used.

Please remember, there's no one fits all, most of the time, small tweaks are necessary, even as little as brake balance down or up by 1.

For ARB, you can run lower value for less sharp handling, lower rear only by 1 or 2 to reduce oversteer or increase both to 5/5 - 7/7, but this may make the car very tight and harder on the limit :)

Thanks for visiting this little garage and drive the cars, take a look at 1st page OP, there's list of all cars posted, some of GT3 cars are listed under bonus tunes ( SLS GT3, Z4 GT3 and Nissan GTR GT3 ), while GT3 replicas are dedicated for cars not available in GT6 ( 458 GT3, Camaro GT3, Emil Frey Jaguar G3, Gallardo GT3-R, Viper GT3R etc ). If you are into street cars, there's a bunch of cool replicas from Wangan Midnight to real life tuner car :D

I hope the S401 will put bigger smile :cool:

My mistake, I didn't watch under the wangan midnight section:banghead:

However I was talking about a Blancpain version of these cars (I watched and didn't see it, maybe I'm wrong:confused:)

I have to do a little "critic" about the 458: even if it's lighter than the camaro, it feels very "fat" and understeering... Probably it's my driving style and it would take only a little mod on suspension, but I'm not very good at it:lol:

P. S: sorry for my expressions, but there are some sentences that i couldn't express well in English (like this one:lol::lol:)

My mistake, I didn't watch under the wangan midnight section:banghead:

However I was talking about a Blancpain version of these cars (I watched and didn't see it, maybe I'm wrong:confused:)

I have to do a little "critic" about the 458: even if it's lighter than the camaro, it feels very "fat" and understeering... Probably it's my driving style and it would take only a little mod on suspension, but I'm not very good at it:lol:

P. S: sorry for my expressions, but there are some sentences that i couldn't express well in English (like this one:lol::lol:)

I haven't built many Blancpain replicas, they are listed under GT3 replicas :) The Emil Frey Jaguar is Blancpain car. I am making Aston Martin Vantage GT3 - it's under progress, the Gallardo will have Blancpain version in the future.

If you feel the 458 understeer, play with the LSD, accel and brake are set at 45 on the tune, you can lower both to 40 or lower, it should free up the car on turn in and exit :) Find a sweet spot that suits your style :cheers:

I'll wait for the Blancpain version of the Gallardo:D
If it's not a problem, I think that also a super trofeo version of the Gallardo will be very interesting!!

Tomorrow however I'll try to change lsd in the 458, hope I can do something right!

👍 Totally agree. One of the things i´ve learned here in your thread are that tiny adjustments make all the diference...

The Gallardo is the best example, the settings/changes I made for Silverstone are not working in Bathurst... Like you said, all tracks are different... especially the bumpy ones... :D

Please remember, there's no one fits all, most of the time, small tweaks are necessary...

Except the 458 GT3, that is working great on every track! :P

Last edited:
My review of the Gallardo...
Very precise front end going into corners. I found the car a little bit oversteery going around slow speed turns but thankfully I have a day off college tomorrow so i can have some.real fun.
For your information, my original homebrew attempt was running anti roll bars on max and dampers as stiff as possible on extension and compression. I also think that the oversteer issues is more to do with the car because i did try the car stock and it did oversteer slightly.

Doin' my happy dance.
Doin' my happy dance.

My review of the Gallardo...
Very precise front end going into corners. I found the car a little bit oversteery going around slow speed turns but thankfully I have a day off college tomorrow so i can have some.real fun.
For your information, my original homebrew attempt was running anti roll bars on max and dampers as stiff as possible on extension and compression. I also think that the oversteer issues is more to do with the car because i did try the car stock and it did oversteer slightly.

Have fun with the Gallardo :P As mentioned in my tune notes, you can simply lower or raise only the rear spring rate to alter the car balance ( reduce / increase oversteer ).
You can try cbarbosa rear spring rate changes ( reduce by 0.10 to 0.50 kg/mm ), hopefully you''ll find a value which gives the best balance that suits you.

Another way is to lower both ARB by 1 or lower the rear only by 1 :cheers:

Small question. Do you think it's possible to replicate the Corvette C7.R right now? I was thinking about trying to do that.

Edit: Also, the Gallardo GT3-R handles atrociously for me. It just spits me off the track at high speed and spins in banked turns. :( I'll tweak settings a little bit and report back.

Last edited:
If you feel the 458 understeer, play with the LSD, accel and brake are set at 45 on the tune, you can lower both to 40 or lower, it should free up the car on turn in and exit :) Find a sweet spot that suits your style :cheers:

Sorry Ridox, but I have to lower these two values together or independently? I mean, I try leaving one at 45 and the other at 40 (for example) or both at 40? If I have to lower them independently, which I have to lower first?
Thanks for your answer and excuse me for my stupid question :)

Sorry Ridox, but I have to lower these two values together or independently? I mean, I try leaving one at 45 and the other at 40 (for example) or both at 40? If I have to lower them independently, which I have to lower first?
Thanks for your answer and excuse me for my stupid question :)

Lower both :) The accel affect exit traction, while brake affect turn in/entry, try both 40.

Lower both :) The accel affect exit traction, while brake affect turn in/entry, try both 40.
Ok, i think that i've found the solution, that's not one, but two!!:D
The first (and more "realistic") is to lower LSD, not at 40/40 but at 35/40. The other (with better feeling of lightness) is to lower LSD to 40/40 and muove the ballast at 0. Probably it's less accurate but the feeling is very good!
I have to say that al these is probably caused by my test track, eiger nordwand, that is very slow with tight corners... I'll try to monza later

EDIT: ok, i've tried at monza these two setups. Lap Times are not very different (like at eiger) but feelings are. With "right" balance the car feels more stable but in some corners (for example the lesmos) and in rapid changes of direction it seems that the car is like 100 kilos heavier. The other setup is a bit more nervous but it feels great!

I want to thank you for your patience, i'll wait eagerly your next tunes (and now i must try one of your street tune!)

Last edited:
Edit: Also, the Gallardo GT3-R handles atrociously for me. It just spits me off the track at high speed and spins in banked turns. :( I'll tweak settings a little bit and report back.

@NOSWaster:

Ridox never said it was a easy car... The car has a lot of grip hidden, its just a matter of making littles changes to the suspension. Also, if you like, please choose SS tyres for it. Im getting better results with it. For instance, in Silverstone GP, the Gallardo handles great... Just dont use a very agressive drive style... :D

PS: Im testing at Bathurst right now, and the settings used on Silverstone are not working great...

Last edited:
Small question. Do you think it's possible to replicate the Corvette C7.R right now? I was thinking about trying to do that.

Which track did you drive the car on ? Could you describe more in detail ? Is it too pointy or oversteer all of a sudden ?

Latest Posts

Back