RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
MERCEDES BENZ SLS AMG GT3 '11 618PP
Tuned on Racing Hard

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_59.jpg

CAR : MERCEDES BENZ SLS AMG GT3 '11
Tire : Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 598 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque: 503.7 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1350 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 50 / 50 as stock
Performance Points: 618

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( optional -NOT INSTALLED ) - there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : GT6 Chrome 005

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

AERO
FRONT / REAR = 350 / 730 ( Stock - adjust according to track / preference )

LSD - 2 way high preload
Initial Torque : 26
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

Suspension
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 70 90
Spring Rate: 21.40 26.33
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 8 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 0.0 0.0
Toe Angle: -0.11 0.11

Transmission
Stock, adjust final according to track.

Brake Balance:
9/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Just a simple tweak on suspension and LSD, the SLS AMG GT3 is one of the best handling GT3 cars, very quick and easy to be consistent. Tuned and tested at Brands Hatch GP and Bathurst. The car easily did 2:06s at Bathurst and 1:25s at Brands Hatch GP during early stage test/tune session

Last edited:
I'll see what I can do on my next play session, so 3 cars :

McLaren F1 LM ( 650PP - SS tire )
Nissan GTR GT3
Mercedes SLS GT3

I have 600PP BMW Z4 GT3 tuned ( just suspension and LSD ), still stock gearing, capable of 1:22s at Brands Hatch GP on RH tire. I will post this 1st alongside the R34 HTF and Monster Machine Supra :)

You will like the Best Motoring replicas and Hosaka Tuning cars, they are all time attack monsters :) I will post the R34 GTR Hosaka Tuning Factory Tsukuba Super Lap Battle later, capable of sub 59 seconds :embarrassed:

Monster Machine Supra is almost ready to post as well :) Using custom gearing it can reach very high speed and right now it has Motegi Racing wheel in dark grey and silver metallic graphite paintjob ( stock from dealership ), as well as fixed weight distribution to make it closer to real life ( 53/47 ), @Firehound427, @Kurei, @MyogiWarrior34 Do you guys think this is close to the Wangan Midnight ?

For Kei Aizawa's Monster Supra, he has 3 forms:

a. Debut form - 500hp with 700hp boost upgrade (this could constitute as a NOS upgrade)
  • Silver Metallic Graphite (due to Reina's description being an off-white but brighter than Silver)
  • 5 spoke wheels Motegi Racing TOUGE Silver with white rim
Image References:
vlcsnap-2014-01-24-21h28m10s197.png vlcsnap-2014-01-24-21h29m24s174.png

b. Combined tuner's form - 800hp with 2.0 bar boost upgrade (NOS to constitute for boost switch is optional)
  • Grayish Green Mica Metallic or
  • 6 spoke wheels (+1 inch) RAYS TE37SL Silver, dark grey.
  • Carbon & lightweight works are mandatory
Images for reference:
vlcsnap-2014-01-24-21h27m13s149.png vlcsnap-2014-01-24-21h27m27s49.png

c. Detuned aftermath form - 400hp
  • Silver Metallic Graphite (or something brighter than this)
  • RAYS VR.G2 White
  • Same tune as tuner's form but weight added (stage 1 or 2 only would suffice)
  • Go with the SZ-R because the RZ can't be wingless and the aftermath form is wingless / duck-tail spoilered
Images for Reference:
vlcsnap-2014-01-24-21h30m23s10.png vlcsnap-2014-01-24-21h30m17s195.png

Ridox2JZGTE if you don't mind, since I'm on GT6 now, I could give you better placeholders for the updated and specific tunes for the WM cars.

Last edited:
For Kei Aizawa's Monster Supra, he has 3 forms:

a. Debut form - 500hp with 700hp boost upgrade (this could constitute as a NOS upgrade)
  • Silver Metallic Graphite (due to Reina's description being an off-white but brighter than Silver)
  • 5 spoke wheels Motegi Racing TOUGE Silver with white rim
Image References:
View attachment 105226 View attachment 105227

b. Combined tuner's form - 800hp with 2.0 bar boost upgrade (NOS to constitute for boost switch is optional)
  • Grayish Green Mica Metallic or
  • 6 spoke wheels (+1 inch) RAYS TE37SL Silver, dark grey.
  • Carbon & lightweight works are mandatory
Images for reference:
View attachment 105229 View attachment 105230

c. Detuned aftermath form - 400hp
  • Silver Metallic Graphite (or something brighter than this)
  • RAYS VR.G2 White
  • Same tune as tuner's form but weight added (stage 1 or 2 only would suffice)
  • Go with the SZ-R because the RZ can't be wingless and the aftermath form is wingless / duck-tail spoilered
Images for Reference:
View attachment 105232 View attachment 105231

Looks like I will have to combine the Early Stage version + Full Power version in 1 tune post as I only made 2 post reservation :) Or maybe another post for the Full Power version.
I will have to make some changes to suspension and LSD for each version :) And the Motegi Racing Touge wheel, it looks like dark grey on the reference picture above. Grayish green metallic is the body paint for the full power right ? Will have to look for the paint as I don't have it yet.
Also, any info on the weight of each version ? I couldn't find any info, but I will make the weight distribution 53/47 ( similar to real car )

My rough estimation for weight :

Early Stage : Stock weight 1510kg
Full Power : 1300+kg
Detuned : 1400+kg

Do you know which version will have body reinforcement ?

EDIT : I edited my Monster Machine placeholders on page 4, will make a reservation for the Detuned Version in this page.

Looks like I got at least 4 cars in the works now, will take a few days to finish them all :)

The one with body reinforcement would definitely be the Full power / combined tuner's tune.

The body colors are also from the dealer; though you could go with a basic brilliantsilber for the detuned one (get from a SL 65 AMG)

Also, make the Full tuned one as light as possible; it'll justify Kitami & Takagi's explanations on body warping that happens tho the too-perfect Supra.

This is what I meant. Feel free to use them as you please for your updated Placeholder images per tune.

Tokyo R246 - Detuned Monster Supra
Tokyo R246.jpg

SSR7 - Combined Tuners Tune Monster Supra
Special Stage Route 7.jpg Special Stage Route 7_1.jpg

CSR5 - Debut tune Monster Supra
Special Stage Route 5 Clubman.jpg Special Stage Route 5 Clubman_2.jpg

E. Norwand - Legendary FC, GT-X ver.
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_1.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_2.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_3.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_4.jpg

Thanks for providing pictures :)

I have the rough spec for the Full Power : 800HP, 1232kg, 53/47 weight distribution, body reinforcement, close to 400kmh top speed and tested at TokyoR246 and SSR7 on Comfort Soft, a bit edgy with aggressive damper tune. Special initial torque for the LSD is required to make it stable on mid to high speed curves. ( stock gear ratio with lower final ) -Damper still being tweaked ATM :)

The Early Stage has 500HP, 1510kg, 53/47 weight distribution, similar suspension to Full Power but with adjusted damper and LSD. ( stock gearing )

The Detuned Version has 400HP, SZ-R Supra with 1385kg ( reinforcement still intact ) 53/47 weight distribution. Will use similar suspension setup as full power with less aggressive damping and adjusted LSD-basically full power with less power and more weight ( stock gearing ) - Testing.

Result are pretty good, still not finalized yet, now working on SLS AMG GT3, NISMO GTR GT3 Schulze, McLaren F1 LM, and SRT Viper ACR-X, these are almost done - all are base tune, except for the ACR-X ( replica )
@jtqmopar : Shall I PM you the tune first ?

Last edited:
I have updated/posted more tunes and replica :

Hosaka Tuning Factory Skyline, R34 this time, a real life record setter and holder at Tsukuba ( 58s with full weight ) :) @Kurei :

HOSAKA TUNING FACTORY Nissan Skyline BNR34 GTR Vspec II Nur '02 720PS 588PP-Sports Medium

Viper ACR-X '10 replica based on SRT10 ACR '08

SRT VIPER SRT10 ACR-X '10 640HP 594PP - Sports Medium

Z4 GT3 race car, people said this car is a handful, to my surprise it actually one of the easiest GT3 car to drive :D @sumbrownkid : Will update SLS AMG and GTR GT3 soon.

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 534HP 600PP Racing Hard

On request @Nomad67:

McLaren F1 '94 LM replica tuned to 818HP - 650PP Sports Soft/Racing Hard

Last edited:
Hosaka Tuning Factory BCNR33 GTR RB Muscle 550PS
Tuned to replicate Hosaka Tuning Factory R33 GTR RB Japanese Muscle
Tsukuba Time Attack-Sports Medium

CAR : Nissan Skyline R33 GTR Vspec '97
Tire : Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 543 HP / 550 PS at 5800 RPM
Torque: 561.5 ft-lb at 4400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.4%
Weight: 1540 kg
Ballast : 5 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 as stock
Performance Points: 541

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size - BBS RE MG painted in dark gold or bronze.
Car Paint : Black from dealership

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Torque Distributing Center Differential

AERO
Rear : 80

LSD ( NISMO GT 1.5 way front + 2 way rear - low optimal preload )
FRONT
Initial Torque : 13
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 5

REAR
Initial Torque : 9
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36

Torque Distributing Center Differential
FRONT/REAR = 40:60

Suspension - PCR Hosaka Tuning Factory Custom Coil Over
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 90 110
Spring Rate: 12.00 10.00
Dampers (Compression): 3 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 1.2 1.2
Toe Angle: -0.08 -0.08

Brake Balance:
9/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/3, for ABS 1 9/8 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Hosaka Tuning Factory built the car to showcase their tuning prowess and the car was featured in Hot Version video, driven by Dori Dori :) The car was fitted with more front torque split and still with harder compound semi slick ( YH Advan A048 ). The goal was to post sub 1 minute lap at Tsukuba with minimal cost ( no reinforcement or light weight parts ). This R33 uses upgraded turbine that focuses on low to mid rpm response to aid acceleration with limited power and stock weight ( 550PS - 1540kg ) The car managed to do the sub 1 minute lap at Tsukuba with S tire ( R compound street legal semi slick ) -sports medium in GT6.

Now, this replica has adapted suspension from PCR Hosaka Tuning Factory (HTF) Custom Coil Over, as in GT6 higher spring rate as fitted on real one is not possible :) LSD as usual from HTF : NISMO GT LSD both front and back. Simple tune with not too much power, but very rapid on technical track and exceptional handling.

Aim to have 59s ( sub 1 minute ) lap time at Tsukuba with above tune, enjoy :cheers:

Gave it a whirl, did a few quick laps, under a min, however I found the setup a little tight for my liken. I am gonna soften up the rear a little and see what happens

McLaren F1 '94 650PP version
Tuned to replicate McLaren F1 LM - custom tuned with 650PP - Sports Soft/Racing Hard

CAR : McLaren F1 '94
Tire : Sports Soft / Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 818 HP at 8300 RPM
Torque: 567.3 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Weight: 1007 kg
Ballast : 3 kg
Ballast Position : 35
Weight Distribution : 47 / 53
Performance Points: 650

GT AUTO
Oil change
Aero Kits Type A
Rear Wing Generic Wing Type A
Wheels : +1 Inch Up GT-Ab05
Car Paint : Papaya Orange ( obtainable from Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03 )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

AERO
Front : 200 ( fixed )
Rear : 470 ( max ) --- adjust according to track, running max aero is preferable.

LSD ( 2 way high preload )
Initial Torque : 37
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30

Suspension
Front, Rear
Ride Height: 80 80
Spring Rate: 13.73 18.06
Dampers (Extension): 8 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.17

Brake Balance:
8/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/2, for ABS 1 7/6 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

As requested by Nomad67, I tuned my replica to 650PP, some major changes to the suspension and LSD was required. With sports soft, the car is very edgy on the limit, particularly on 1st to 3rd gear. Tuned at Brands Hatch GP and Mt Panorama.
Tested at Ascari Arcade race, the car is quick at 650PP, but might be taxing to drive on the limit, the 1st chicane is fine, but the next 2 corners will need smooth throttle ( lower gears ). I would recommend reducing power to 620PP or less and use Racing Hard :)

Awesome dude and thanks, just gonna set it up now...BTW love the wheelie lol

Gave it a whirl, did a few quick laps, under a min, however I found the setup a little tight for my liken. I am gonna soften up the rear a little and see what happens

You can leave suspension the same, instead use the torque split 30:70 or 35:65 :) It would make the car more loose but still retains the handling traits :)

Awesome dude and thanks, just gonna set it up now...BTW love the wheelie lol

That's lightweight and downforce in action :lol:

Last edited:
You can leave suspension the same, instead use the torque split 30:70 or 35:65 :) It would make the car more loose but still retains the handling traits :)

That's lightweight and downforce in action :lol:

1st impressions...little loose this time///lol I'm like Goldilocks I think...but after McLaren had a couple of laps it started to settle in a bit. I had to add +1 rear roll, that seemed to tighten it up a little. It also doesn't like the curbs at all, and these curbs are very low compared to some other tracks...I like to run out to the edge, and on Ascari there are a lot of edges lol...it seems as soon as you get too close, it wants to suck you right in. When grabbing a curb on the turns...also bad idea, sends the ass end out very easily. Braking has improved, however on hard braking from high speed I am still getting a two step shuffle, feel like I am at a dace lol.

My times have come down considerable, so far I'd say approx 3.5 sec's/lap...will do some more testing...I have been away from the game for 2 days...so that hasn't helped either...again, thanks for the tune!

Also I've noticed in your tunes that I've tried so far, you like hard spring settings....any reason for that? Why so high...it seems to work...just curious, cause in the McLaren for instance they're almost at limit.

Oh, I am also going to try change the torque balance in the Nissan as you said and see what that does and let you know.

Its a fun drive for sure...you do have more grip then what you think going into the turns, I found that the more power you give in the sweet spots, the more it wants to bring the ass end around, just feels weird lol.

**Changed the torque settings still need to fiddle around a bit , however, I am in the 58's right now.

Last edited:
1st impressions...little loose this time///lol I'm like Goldilocks I think...but after McLaren had a couple of laps it started to settle in a bit. I had to add +1 rear roll, that seemed to tighten it up a little. It also doesn't like the curbs at all, and these curbs are very low compared to some other tracks...I like to run out to the edge, and on Ascari there are a lot of edges lol...it seems as soon as you get too close, it wants to suck you right in. When grabbing a curb on the turns...also bad idea, sends the ass end out very easily. Braking has improved, however on hard braking from high speed I am still getting a two step shuffle, feel like I am at a dace lol.

My times have come down considerable, so far I'd say approx 3.5 sec's/lap...will do some more testing...I have been away from the game for 2 days...so that hasn't helped either...again, thanks for the tune!

Also I've noticed in your tunes that I've tried so far, you like hard spring settings....any reason for that? Why so high...it seems to work...just curious, cause in the McLaren for instance they're almost at limit.

Oh, I am also going to try change the torque balance in the Nissan as you said and see what that does and let you know.

Its a fun drive for sure...you do have more grip then what you think going into the turns, I found that the more power you give in the sweet spots, the more it wants to bring the ass end around, just feels weird lol.

**Changed the torque settings still need to fiddle around a bit , however, I am in the 58's right now.

Thanks for the feedback, I am going to test the Mclaren some more :)

Currently testing the Audi R8 LMS Ultra Phoenix for 1.03, looks like I am getting good result, will update the tune soon.

58s, that's a quick time, faster then the real life record :D

Here is my suggestion for the McLaren F1 650PP tune :

Suspension
Front, Rear
Spring Rate: 12.34 14.19
Dampers (Extension): 7 8
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.18

Softer springs with less edgy handling and decent rotation, you can also reduce LSD initial to 35 :)

Thanks for the feedback, I am going to test the Mclaren some more :)

Currently testing the Audi R8 LMS Ultra Phoenix for 1.03, looks like I am getting good result, will update the tune soon.

58s, that's a quick time, faster then the real life record :D

Here is my suggestion for the McLaren F1 650PP tune :

Suspension
Front, Rear
Spring Rate: 12.34 14.19
Dampers (Extension): 7 8
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.18

Softer springs with less edgy handling and decent rotation, you can also reduce LSD initial to 35 :)

Will do....also tried sport soft's on the GT-R and went into the 57's, but believe I can get into 56's with some adjustments. So much oversteer with the AWD cars....its nice having the grip,but like anything else....take the good with the bad.

Will do....also tried sport soft's on the GT-R and went into the 57's, but believe I can get into 56's with some adjustments. So much oversteer with the AWD cars....its nice having the grip,but like anything else....take the good with the bad.

Both Hosaka GTR were tuned that way, so they can be fast on a track like Tsukuba where exit understeer is AWD enemy :) Trail brake, and feather the throttle on exit until you are sure you won't lift off anymore 👍

Update :

The Audi R8 LMS Ultra Team Phoenix now is as fast as SLS AMG GT3, Z4 GT3 and NISMO GTR GT3 :D Test lap using 528HP ( no oil change ), brand new car, 599PP, stock aero ( 350/730 ), stock gearing, stock weight ( no ballast ), only touch the LSD and suspension, much easier to drive now :

Brands Hatch GP 1:22s and Mt Panorama Bathurst 2:04s, both on Racing Hard tire and no aids, with room to improve.

Similar lap times if not slightly faster than Z4 GT3, SLS GT3 and GTR GT3 with oil change 600+PP and stock weight + gearing + aero.

Both Hosaka GTR were tuned that way, so they can be fast on a track like Tsukuba where exit understeer is AWD enemy :) Trail brake, and feather the throttle on exit until you are sure you won't lift off anymore 👍

Update :

The Audi R8 LMS Ultra Team Phoenix now is as fast as SLS AMG GT3, Z4 GT3 and NISMO GTR GT3 :D Test lap using 528HP ( no oil change ), brand new car, 599PP, stock aero ( 350/730 ), stock gearing, stock weight ( no ballast ), only touch the LSD and suspension, much easier to drive now :

Brands Hatch GP 1:22s and Mt Panorama Bathurst 2:04s, both on Racing Hard tire and no aids, with room to improve.

Similar lap times if not slightly faster than Z4 GT3, SLS GT3 and GTR GT3 with oil change 600+PP and stock weight + gearing + aero.

Even with the Sport softs, the best I can seem to manage is a 57.506...thought with the softs I would see better gains...oh well, I am not using my wheel right now...need a platform to put it on...so controller is not ideal lol.

I've been disappointed with the Audi's to tell you the truth...I was really looking forward to driving them....however the handle like an elephant in a china shop! I will check the garage and see what I have to test out with these tunes.

** For ****s and giggles I put on Racing soft....brought me down to a 54.756...and thats using every inch of real estate I could find and stay on the track lol....might be able to get some gains in braking and shft'in better....I am sure there are others that can do better....just not me lol

Last edited:
Even with the Sport softs, the best I can seem to manage is a 57.506...thought with the softs I would see better gains...oh well, I am not using my wheel right now...need a platform to put it on...so controller is not ideal lol.

I've been disappointed with the Audi's to tell you the truth...I was really looking forward to driving them....however the handle like an elephant in a china shop! I will check the garage and see what I have to test out with these tunes.

You have beaten the target time goal it replicates :) Congrats :cheers:, with a wheel I could see times will be better.

I will update the R8 LMS Ultra Phoenix tune posted on page 3 within a few hours, I hope this update make you like the Audi :D

You have beaten the target time goal it replicates :) Congrats :cheers:, with a wheel I could see times will be better.

I will update the R8 LMS Ultra Phoenix tune posted on page 3 within a few hours, I hope this update make you like the Audi :D

LMAO, just watched your video wit the Audi @ Bathurst....great run....love watching that 2 step boogie you were doing under hard braking after that first long stretch then hard right....the ass end way waving her ass like a prostitute on a street corner lol.

Oh, I was looking for those setting for the Audi, couldn't find them......ahhhh never mind...found it :)

Last edited:
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 600PP
Tuned on Racing Hard

CAR : BMW Z4 GT3 '11

Specs
Horsepower: 534 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque: 399.0 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Weight: 1190 kg
Weight Distribution : 48 / 52
Performance Points: 600

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard
Car Paint : Standard

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

AERO
Front : 350 ( stock )
Rear : 730 ( stock ) --- adjust according to track, running max aero is preferable.

LSD ( 2 way medium preload )
Initial Torque : 19
Acceleration Sensitivity: 46
Braking Sensitivity: 46

Suspension
Front, Rear
Ride Height: 75 80
Spring Rate: 13.27 15.58 --- alternative stiffer rate : F 17.27 R 20.25
Dampers (Compression): 7 6
Dampers (Extension): 9 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 7 5
Toe Angle: -0.04 0.16

Transmission
Stock gearing and final, I would recommend adjust final according to the track.

Brake Balance:
9/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/2, for ABS 1 8/6 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Wow, I have heard this car is unruly and a beast to drive :lol:, so I bought it and drove it, to my surprise it was one of the easiest GT3 car ( similar to SLS AMG GT3 ) :D. I did simple suspension and LSD tweak to make it even more fun while easy to drive ( well for me :lol: ). Tested and tuned at Brands Hatch GP and Mt Panorama Bathurst. With above tune, it managed 1:22s at Brands Hatch GP and easy consistent 2:07s at Bathurst.

The Z4 has very sharp handling, nimble in low speed corners, be smooth and steady, trail braking is highly advised for better lap times.

I love this car, its a work of art IMO! Good tune...I just set it up, I don't really know Bathurst, but the times I have been on it, I found it to be very technical, lots of elevation twists to throw you off balance. This car does handle pretty good with your tune...I am only getting 2.10's at the moment...but, I am making a lot of mistakes, braking too soon and hitting my rev limiter a lot. I do find your brake set up a little high for my liking, but gave it a shot anyway to see...I will keep it on for a little bit longer to see, but with the lower Hp, I am thinking its a bit much brake for this car. I will see if I can get used to it. One thing I do note for this car...especially on Bathurst...shift early when in the twisties, way too much torque when you're in that power band... you'll be kissing you ass when it comes around on you.

I love this car, its a work of art IMO! Good tune...I just set it up, I don't really know Bathurst, but the times I have been on it, I found it to be very technical, lots of elevation twists to throw you off balance. This car does handle pretty good with your tune...I am only getting 2.10's at the moment...but, I am making a lot of mistakes, braking too soon and hitting my rev limiter a lot. I do find your brake set up a little high for my liking, but gave it a shot anyway to see...I will keep it on for a little bit longer to see, but with the lower Hp, I am thinking its a bit much brake for this car. I will see if I can get used to it. One thing I do note for this car...especially on Bathurst...shift early when in the twisties, way too much torque when you're in that power band... you'll be kissing you ass when it comes around on you.

Yeah, the Z4 is one of the best GT3 cars - it has good balance, very responsive and wide powerband IMO, regarding brake balance, you are free to use lower value or any value that you prefer, I would recommend something close between front and back, like 4/3 or 6/5 or lower at 3/2 if you are on a wheel :) If you feel the rear steps out too easy under braking, increase the front one notch, 4/2 for example, play around until you find a sweet spot, it's different from car to car :)

You can take the conrod straight ( down hill ) flat out on the right kink and brake hard into the chase a bit late, experiment with late braking, you'll be surprised how late these GT3 cars can scrub speed. So far, the NISMO GTR GT3, SLS AMG GT3 can get into low 2:05s ( oil change, stock everything except suspension and LSD ), while the R8 can get into 2:04s without oil change :eek:. The Z4 definitely can get into 2:06 or 2:05 with oil change and the tune I posted, just takes time and practice :cheers:

Yeah, the Z4 is one of the best GT3 cars - it has good balance, very responsive and wide powerband IMO, regarding brake balance, you are free to use lower value or any value that you prefer, I would recommend something close between front and back, like 4/3 or 6/5 or lower at 3/2 if you are on a wheel :) If you feel the rear steps out too easy under braking, increase the front one notch, 4/2 for example, play around until you find a sweet spot, it's different from car to car :)

You can take the conrod straight ( down hill ) flat out on the right kink and brake hard into the chase a bit late, experiment with late braking, you'll be surprised how late these GT3 cars can scrub speed. So far, the NISMO GTR GT3, SLS AMG GT3 can get into low 2:05s ( oil change, stock everything except suspension and LSD ), while the R8 can get into 2:04s without oil change :eek:. The Z4 definitely can get into 2:06 or 2:05 with oil change and the tune I posted, just takes time and practice :cheers:

Agreed, now the Audi on the other hand...well, I am getting better times than the Beemer, however not what I should be for this car...2.09 and 2.08's...very frustrating car! I just done a few laps...and your set up is better than what I was running for sure....I know I am not a boss at this game by any means...however this car...it just does things that are not natural...possessed even maybe is more like it.

Thats a great run you posted with the Audi...very smooth....I really have to play with the power to get this monster around the track... I will do more testing and see what I can come up with....the problem is...when I am coming out of the turn...it just wants to swing around on me, even with the slightest bit of power, almost have to wait til she is totally straight to add power.

Oh and BTW, its great that when posting your setups, that you add the little explanations or rationals as to why you've decided to make the adjustment one way or the other...really helps with the understanding.

** Well, I am in the 2.04's with the Audi....my neck is sore...but I managed to knock some time off...its still a pig lol...I would've thought it would be a great car to drive....its a lot of work to keep this thing between the lines. I can't seem to get the braking where I want it. Tried moving the LSD...still heavy braking and its all over the place.

Last edited:
AUDI R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12 RIDOX ver. 528HP 1250kg - NEW UPDATE Ver 1.03
Tuned on Racing Hard

CAR : Audi R8 LMS Ultra ( Audi Sports Team Phoenix ) '12

Specs
Horsepower: 528 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque: 397.8 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Weight: 1250 kg
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 as stock
Performance Points: 599

GT AUTO
No oil change yet - feel free to do so.
Improve Body Rigidity ( optional - not installed in this build ) - there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Stock

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit

AERO :
Downforce Front / Rear : 350 / 730 ( STOCK - please adjust according to track ) - try to maintain 250-500 gap value between front and rear or adjust to suit your style ( less gap will make the car looser in high speed + slight top speed increase less rear used )

LSD - 2 way high preload - improved
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 22
Braking Sensitivity: 46
Higher braking to reduce rear chatter when coasting and trail braking, reduced acceleration to reduce understeer and sudden changes in traction when under extreme load, initial torque optimized for balance between stability and response.

Suspension
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 85
Spring Rate: 14.45 20.50 ( medium setup )
Dampers (Compression): 6 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 10
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.0 ( alters the balance of grip between front and rear - higher camber up front reduce the front sensitivity to steering to make it less twitchy ) I recommend between 0.2 to 1.2 - adjust to style and track.
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.10 - increase rear toe in if want more stability, I recommended no more than 0.24

For Spring Rate F/R- alternative soft setup : 11.24 / 15.97 or hard setup : 17.94 / 25.47 or super hard : 19.64 / 27.88 -TESTED

Transmission

Stock gearing, only alter final to suit track.

Brake Balance - IMPORTANT IN THIS BUILD :
9/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
This tune is made to help drivers tame the car, as the stock base setup is not very friendly and has too much front grip bias.

The camber quirk of zero value giving more instantaneous grip is used to alter the balance of the car when coasting and in mid corner to exit ( sustained grip during cornering seems to be fine and works as it should with camber changes ).
Brake balance set to rear bias helped the car under braking instability, the 2 way LSD also helped giving better traction both on and off throttle. All it takes some minor adjustment and the car becomes much better to drive, stable, and quick.

Tuned and tested at Brands Hatch GP, Bathurst, Silverstone Stowe, Apricot Hill, Nordschleife and Silverstone Full Track.

The R8 LMS Ultra Team Phoenix ver 1.03 able to lap Brands Hatch GP at 1:22s easily ( PB 1:22.2xx stock gearing, stock aero with the above tune ) and Mt Panorama Bathurst at consistent 2:05s ( PB 2:04s ) using stock aero + gearing - same tune above ( LSD and suspension ). All on Racing Hard, stock power no oil change.

The tune has also been tested with max power setup at over 900HP, works great, adjust gearing, aero and spring rate according to the track, enjoy :cheers:

A video of the car when tested during tuning session ( 2:07 at Mt Panorama ) ver. 1.02 tune :

UPDATE : Suspension has been revised, better stability and more responsive steering :)

NEW UPDATE ver 1.03 : Suspension and LSD has been overhauled, now it's several seconds faster around Brand Hatch GP and Bathurst on 599PP. Stability improved mid corner and exit, entry also improved a bit.

Added Note for top speed run ride height and spring rate :

Easy fix : increase ride height to max, you see, when running at very high speed, the low clearance causes the suspension to bottom out as the downforce pushes the car downward :) Try this : set lowest downforce front and back, keep all else the same as my tune above, except max ride height. Drive to top speed at SSRX with full power 900+HP, you will notice the car gets harder to steer as it reach top speed, and no more nasty spins ( try lowest ride height for giggles ) -- BEWARE with highest ride height, meaning highest drag - lower top speed and heavy steering :)
ALTERNATIVELY : Set hardest spring rate set on my tune : 19.64kg/mm front and 27.88kg/mm rear, with min downforce ( allow highest top speed ), set ride height to 80 front and 80 rear, with this setup I can top 400kmh and maintain 390+kmh at the banked turn with great maneuverability :) If want to experiment, lower ride height both front and rear by 1mm until you find the sweet spot :) :cheers:
EDIT : Testing 70mm front and rear ATM, with min DF and hardest spring set as on tune post :)
-- result : 407kmh top speed, stable on straight, weaved and changed lanes without drama :), but unstable on the banked turn when moving up and down the lane -have to be extra careful when moving from top to bottom lane :( I would increase to 72mm to be safe.
Testing 60mm front and rear :
-- result : stable on the straight, but a bit nervous in quick lane change. 414kmh top speed - not bad. BAD news, spins immediately when entering the banked turn at full speed, highly unstable there.
I would recommend ride height of 70mm as minimum, with extra care when changing lanes on banked turn, 72 or 75 would be my best bet.
This is good experiment, looks like the aero works great in 1.03 :)
BTW, this is all done on the tune posted above ( with max power ) and Racing Hard tire.

@sumbrownkid, @Nomad67, @RAZRr1275, @Jakedog23, @stb155, @teth75, @Tenacious D, @Johnnypenso, @Saidur_Ali. @Spurgy 777, @LS Chiou

I have updated the R8 LMS Ultra Phoenix for 1.03, several seconds faster than previous tune ( same PP ) Feel free to give it ago, any feedback is highly appreciated, thanks :cheers:

EDIT :

2 more GT3 cars posted ( page 4 and 5 ) - per request from sumbrownkid :D

NISSAN GTR NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13 621HP 617PP Racing Hard

MERCEDES BENZ SLS AMG GT3 '11 598HP 618PP Racing Hard

Last edited:
Ridox, you seriously have King Midas's touch.:cheers:

Thank you, let me know if there's anything with the car :) How's the car going ? Hope it's easier to push hard on the limit now.

I will update the Diablo GT2 '98 soon, it appears the car now has downforce after ninja updates :D Which means, it will handle better.

Monster Machine Supra will be posted as well.

The GTR is a much better beast in terms of understeer. Before it just refused to turn at around the same speeds as the other GT3 vehicles. The SLS is now more loose to my liking.

The GTR is a much better beast in terms of understeer. Before it just refused to turn at around the same speeds as the other GT3 vehicles. The SLS is now more loose to my liking.

That's good to hear, you can also play with downforce to alter the grip balance on higher speed.

@iainoflo85, @pipntick in case if you interested :
Good news : I have updated the Diablo GT2 '98, after 1.03 PD has updated the PP, now it has 564PP instead of 552PP, also gets adjustable downforce front and rear. The updated tune now has more neutral feel, a bit edgy but a lot more fun to drive. The car able to lap Apricot Hill in 1:22s region. Might be a contender against GT3 cars within same PP limit. The Diablo GT2 '98 tune also work wonders with Sports Soft tire and below.

Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98 - 630HP, 564PP Racing Hard

:cheers:

Last edited:
I am now revisiting some older replicas made back in 1.02, will make some updates on them. The Monster Machine Supra ( 3 version ) are still WIP, needs some tweaking, also currently have Ishida's Ferrari 80% complete ( White 288GTO 600HP Comfort Soft - really bad boy at Brands Hatch GP )

Ishida's Ferrari 80% complete ( White 288GTO 600HP Comfort Soft - really bad boy at Brands Hatch GP )

More like a really bad boy at ANY TRACK IN GT6. I just did a video of the 288 GTO spinning out. I'll post it here. I got the timing down just like in the anime, with a few more 360 spins added.

I am now ...
Ridox, I'm not usually interested in tuning 'cos I get the impression it's usually about making the cars easier to drive, and perhaps making them less realistic.

I'm interested in your replica tunes though 'cos it seems like you're making cars more realistic. I've got some questions:
  • Do your tunes make the cars handle more realistically?
  • Do your tunes sometimes make the cars harder to handle?
  • On what information do you base your replica tunes? / How do you know that your tunes make the cars more like the real thing?

Latest Posts

Back