Rinsky's 2021 MSN / Rinsky's 2022 Final Tour Archives

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cold Warrior
  • 1,433 comments
  • 129,549 views
PS_App_20210502_060524.jpeg

May Results

Pole Award: fastone371

Winner: fastone371

Fastest Lap: Jarkulary

Penalties: None


Standings

1. Fastone371 72 pts
2. Jarkulary 45 pts
3. John_YDG 42 pts

4. Cold Warrior 40 pts
5. rhcpeppers 34 pts
6. Bruins4Life 20 pts

7. Racer283 12 pts
8. Norris Radd 9 pts
9. Pixteca 6 pts
10. Toxic Bacon 4 pts
​
 
The race at Goodwood wasn't as easy as one would imagine it would be on such a simple track. I think the problem is that it is narrow so its not very forgiving. Its easy to run 5 or 10 fast laps but a 25 lap fuel run was not as easy, at least for me. Also for me this is a rhythm track, I think I had offs following each pit stop. At any rate it was still a fun race. I almost screwed myself by taking it easy on my last stint, I thought Jarkulary was going to have to stop again so I assumed I had a massive cushion, it turns out I am wrong. I will have to take a look at the replay and I want someone to check the size of his fuel cell, someone may be taking liberties with the lax tech inspections. :D:D
 
Started off at the Nord****e with a 7:31 and got down to a 7:18. Hopefully there is much more to gain once I start learning the track a little better.
 
The race at Goodwood wasn't as easy as one would imagine it would be on such a simple track. I think the problem is that it is narrow so its not very forgiving. Its easy to run 5 or 10 fast laps but a 25 lap fuel run was not as easy, at least for me. Also for me this is a rhythm track, I think I had offs following each pit stop. At any rate it was still a fun race. I almost screwed myself by taking it easy on my last stint, I thought Jarkulary was going to have to stop again so I assumed I had a massive cushion, it turns out I am wrong. I will have to take a look at the replay and I want someone to check the size of his fuel cell, someone may be taking liberties with the lax tech inspections. :D:D
Yeah I don't think anyone got their clean race bonus this race. I tried off roading quite a few times during the race but, I didn't not hit anything.

Goodwood's simple layout requires you to drive it very aggressively to get good lap times. It's easy to both under drive and over drive those corners. With over driving leading to that thick grass that is evilly rubbing its blades together.

If you haven't noticed from the Supercar series Jarkulary is apparently a good fuel saver. That and his ability to control the aggressive wheelspin makes him a good match for the Laferrari. Despite it being a hybrid. The Laferrari is not great on fuel. It only gets a lap or two more than Veyron without saving.

Despite the amount of time you're on throttle here. Goodwood is surprisingly good on your fuel tank. I easily could of made 24 to 25 laps with the Viper without saving. I could have made the minimum 23 laps to make the race on 2 stops. The Viper was pretty bad on it's left front tire and I put too much value on tires. So I decided to run a 3 stop race pitting every 17 laps with the last stint being 18 laps. I only about needed to fill 70% full to make the 17 laps. Though I was lapped and didn't need that extra lap of fuel.

I did learn that unrealistically you make a pass in Goodwood pit in Gran Turismo. rhcpeppers and I pitted on the same lap for our first stops. And took on less fuel and leap frogged him. So my 3rd place may have come from some in game magic.
 
@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@racefan88 @ToxicBacon @john_ydg @Pixteca @Racer283 @Bruins4Life
@Toshost

Our next race June 5th at the Nurburgring Nordschleife (North Loop) with the Gr.4 Class again. The is listed as a 2 hour race. However with including the 18 minute Qualifying plus whatever the overtime is. This is realistically a 2.5 hour event not including practice. The will be the second longest race of this season.

I will not be chosing to start this race early. As doing so has proven to confuse people in past and make people miss the race. Sorry to our European drivers.

This will be double points race for all points. Including bonus points and penalties The Nurburgring is also ine of the best paying tracks in GT Sport. Yes the tracks pay differently based I believe on the tracks difficulty.

Practice everything at this place including the pits here. If you didn't play Gran Turismo 4. Then the North Loop's on pit is probably going to be a awkward to use. The entrance is to the outside 2nd last turn and is very easy to miss.

The North Loop of the Nurburgring was not originally designed to be used on it's own. The North Loop's pit quickly installed pit lane along with the connection to complete the North Loop as a separate track in late 1982 early 1983. While the old pits and part of the old South Loop were destroyed in order to construct the modern GP course and the new pit complex for 1984 race season. The North Loop's pits are rarely used for professional racing. Are generally only used as a staging area for Manufacturers and race teams using the track for testing or production car lap records.
 
Started off at the Nord****e with a 7:31 and got down to a 7:18. Hopefully there is much more to gain once I start learning the track a little better.
By the way don't forget to practice for the Supercar race in 2 weeks. Kyoto Yamagiwa is a awkward place to with the to drive with those high powered Supercars.
 
By the way don't forget to practice for the Supercar race in 2 weeks. Kyoto Yamagiwa is a awkward place to with the to drive with those high powered Supercars.

Every track is awkward with those goofy Supercars
 
Every track is awkward with those goofy Supercars
I mean that Kyoto Yamagiwa designed well for with low downforce high powered high powered cars. Particularly the S-curves and the double apex corner or corners. I'm not sure if Gran Turismo counts one or two corners for that one.
 
The race at Goodwood wasn't as easy as one would imagine it would be on such a simple track. I think the problem is that it is narrow so its not very forgiving. Its easy to run 5 or 10 fast laps but a 25 lap fuel run was not as easy, at least for me. Also for me this is a rhythm track, I think I had offs following each pit stop. At any rate it was still a fun race. I almost screwed myself by taking it easy on my last stint, I thought Jarkulary was going to have to stop again so I assumed I had a massive cushion, it turns out I am wrong. I will have to take a look at the replay and I want someone to check the size of his fuel cell, someone may be taking liberties with the lax tech inspections. :D:D

I just use plenty of early shifting with the Ferrari GR4 and Corvette GR3. I didn't fuel map the Ferrari with this race, track is too fast for that. It's all about momentum there. I got 23 laps out of a full tank. My 1st stop I put in for a full tank. 2nd stop was unplanned because I hit the chicane wall and damaged my car badly when I was leading the race and pit immediately. I only took tires and fixed damage, no fuel. Then I pushed those tires to the max for however long my fuel lasted which got me far along enough in the race to take a full tank and finish it off with that.

I've been shifting the Corvette as soon as the red starts to show up on the shift meter thing. I shift the Ferrari when its about 1/3 to 1/2 the way across. I do it in the Vette because it loses too much power at the high-end and the Ferrari because of fuel only, it seems to carry power all the way through.
 
Last edited:
I just use plenty of early shifting with the Ferrari GR4 and Corvette GR3. I didn't fuel map the Ferrari with this race, track is too fast for that. It's all about momentum there. I got 23 laps out of a full tank. My 1st stop I put in for a full tank. 2nd stop was unplanned because I hit the chicane wall and damaged my car badly when I was leading the race and pit immediately. I only took tires and fixed damage, no fuel. Then I pushed those tires to the max for however long my fuel lasted which got me far along enough in the race to take a full tank and finish it off with that.

I've been shifting the Corvette as soon as the red starts to show up on the shift meter thing. I shift the Ferrari when its about 1/3 to 1/2 the way across. I do it in the Vette because it loses too much power at the high-end and the Ferrari because of fuel only, it seems to carry power all the way through.
I was only ever on the fuel mapping page to check range. I know maximum range was some where 24 to 26 laps. I only needed about 2/3 of my maximum fuel load to make the 17 lap stints.

I think the Viper would have been able to make 23 laps with automatic shifting. It's hard to believe that the Viper was the most efficient car in the race. I'm wandering if the Gr.4 Viper engine is just a severely detuned version of the GT3 engine. And that's why the Gr.4 Viper gets great fuel mileage.

By the way have noticed that time lost in the pits is longer the last few races. I think Gran Turismo lengthened pit stops a bit.
 
I could only go 20-21 laps on fuel in the NSX without fuel mapping. The tires got real sketchy after 15-16 laps as well. I was already slower than you guys so dropping the fuel map didn't appeal to me, and I decided to do a 3-stop hoping that the lighter fuel load and fresh tires would help. For some reason, the car felt worse after my first pit stop and I struggled for a while. Second half of the race I finally got into a rhythm, some of my best laps were when I was trying to keep @fastone371 from lapping me! But then I spun a couple of times and just couldn't get back into a good flow again. Tough track for me.

At Streets of Willow, my fuel mileage allowed me to do a 2-stop, and even when the tires were really worn, the car still felt stable and my lap times were okay. It was a totally different feeling at Goodwood.
 
I could only go 20-21 laps on fuel in the NSX without fuel mapping. The tires got real sketchy after 15-16 laps as well. I was already slower than you guys so dropping the fuel map didn't appeal to me, and I decided to do a 3-stop hoping that the lighter fuel load and fresh tires would help. For some reason, the car felt worse after my first pit stop and I struggled for a while. Second half of the race I finally got into a rhythm, some of my best laps were when I was trying to keep @fastone371 from lapping me! But then I spun a couple of times and just couldn't get back into a good flow again. Tough track for me.

At Streets of Willow, my fuel mileage allowed me to do a 2-stop, and even when the tires were really worn, the car still felt stable and my lap times were okay. It was a totally different feeling at Goodwood.
Don't forget since you drive with automatic shifting. You won't get as good fuel mileage as you do with manual shifting. I haven't drove the Gr.4 NSX enough to know what it's fuel range is like.

I got the fuel milesage advantages almost immediately when I switched to manual shifting. I'm still slower than I was though. I was a low B driver. I'm now low and mid C driver.

I tried to keep fastone371 from lapping me but, when he cought me. Since Jarkulary was chasing him down I going to let him by at double apex before the Chicane. I thought that would be the best place to not up time. Unfortunately the turn before that I got into the grass and almost spun out right front of him. Kind of forced the car the to spin the other duration. In order to not spin across track in front of him. That could ended badly for both of us.

Lap races for this series were timed to about 90 minutes race. Expect for our races at Monza which was set to specific distance.

The Streets of Willow Springs is a much slower track than Goodwood. The Goodwood race was about 40 miles longer than the Streets of Willow Springs. So you need the fuel for that extra distance. You're at full throttle a lot more of your lap too.
 
Don't forget since you drive with automatic shifting. You won't get as good fuel mileage as you do with manual shifting. I haven't drove the Gr.4 NSX enough to know what it's fuel range is like.

I got the fuel milesage advantages almost immediately when I switched to manual shifting. I'm still slower than I was though. I was a low B driver. I'm now low and mid C driver.

I tried to keep fastone371 from lapping me but, when he cought me. Since Jarkulary was chasing him down I going to let him by at double apex before the Chicane. I thought that would be the best place to not up time. Unfortunately the turn before that I got into the grass and almost spun out right front of him. Kind of forced the car the to spin the other duration. In order to not spin across track in front of him. That could ended badly for both of us.

Lap races for this series were timed to about 90 minutes race. Expect for our races at Monza which was set to specific distance.

The Streets of Willow Springs is a much slower track than Goodwood. The Goodwood race was about 40 miles longer than the Streets of Willow Springs. So you need the fuel for that extra distance. You're at full throttle a lot more of your lap too.

I went 24-25 laps in the Citroen on my first stop, after that I think I took half of the remaining laps which was 18 laps then 18 on my last stop, or something close to that.
 
I went 24-25 laps in the Citroen on my first stop, after that I think I took half of the remaining laps which was 18 laps then 18 on my last stop, or something close to that.
Why didn't you just run a 2 stopper from that point? Did the tires got to bad for it?

By the way sorry for almost wrecking both of us when you came up to lap me. Don't know if were aware how bad that could have been.
 
Last edited:
Why didn't you just run a 2 stopper from that point? Did the tires got to bad for it?

By the way sorry for almost wrecking both of us when you came up to lap me. Don't know if were aware how bad that could have been.

That is a 2 stop, 3 stints equals 2 stops because we start with fuel. I went 24-25 on first stint then took fuel for half the remaining laps which was 18 I think. Then second stop I took 18 laps to make it to the end.
I was on high alert and choosing escape routes when I saw you wiggle then suddenly decide you were going to mow the hay. :D
 
Last edited:
That is a 2 stop, 3 stints equals 2 stops because we start with fuel. I went 24-25 on first stint then took fuel for half the remaining laps which was 18 I think. Then second stop I took 18 laps to make it to the end.
I was on high alert and choosing escape routes when I saw you wiggle then suddenly decide you were going to mow the hay. :D
If you only did 2 stops then your math don't work. I figured out before the race. You would need minimum 23 laps each stint for a 2 stop race. Then I figured the minimum 17.25 laps for 3 stops. If you ran 25 laps your first stint. You would only be 2 extra laps to the goo on your first.

As for that incident. My left side tires got into the dam grass. I had to force the car off track to not spin in front of you. That probably would have been it for your 1st place and my 3rd place. I don't think rhcpeppers would be able run you down for 2nd.
 
Last edited:
If you only did 2 stops then your math don't work. I figured out before the race. You would need minimum 23 laps each stint for a 2 stop race. Then I figured the minimum 17.25 laps for 3 stops. If you ran 25 laps your first stint. You would only be 2 extra laps to the goo on your first.

As for that incident. My left side tires got into the dam grass. I had to force the car off track to not spin in front of you. That probably would have been it for your 1st place and my 3rd place. I don't think rhcpeppers would be able run you down for 2nd.

I will have to check the replay but I'm pretty sure I stopped 2 times. Wasn't the race 69 laps? 69-25=44÷2=22, so maybe I fueled for 22 laps at my stops, something like that. I just remember I was last to pit which means I went at least 1 more lap than everyone else then when I pitted I took enough fuel for half of the remaining laps. I forgot, I had a 3rd stop because I hit the wall right before the chicane right after my first stop but I think I only stopped for repairs, it happened on my first lap after my first stop
 
Getting around a 7:14 at Nurb Nord. Fuel seems to last just barely over 3 laps with no fuel mapping adjustments. Pitting takes FOREVER here. its easily a 10 second wait before the car gets to the pitstop. It might just be faster here to go with the fuel mapping 6 for most of the track! I guess we'll see! So stoked for this race.
 
Getting around a 7:14 at Nurb Nord. Fuel seems to last just barely over 3 laps with no fuel mapping adjustments. Pitting takes FOREVER here. its easily a 10 second wait before the car gets to the pitstop. It might just be faster here to go with the fuel mapping 6 for most of the track! I guess we'll see! So stoked for this race.
Unless Gran Turismo changed the fuel range lot. Everything car in class should make at least 3 laps here. I tested the BMW M4 Gr.4 car here with automatic shifting to test fuel mileage for this race. The M4 is the least fuel efficient cain class. So if that can make it. Everything else should.

Don't underestimate the value of new tires here. I have learned that lesson the hard way. You need a little of everything at the Nurburgring including good mechanical grip. You'll also be more likely to make mistakes sliding around on worn tires.
 
Unless Gran Turismo changed the fuel range lot. Everything car in class should make at least 3 laps here. I tested the BMW M4 Gr.4 car here with automatic shifting to test fuel mileage for this race. The M4 is the least fuel efficient cain class. So if that can make it. Everything else should.

Don't underestimate the value of new tires here. I have learned that lesson the hard way. You need a little of everything at the Nurburgring including good mechanical grip. You'll also be more likely to make mistakes sliding around on worn tires.

I've been hosting my own lobby races here at same specs as our race with 3 laps and some of the GR4s are having to pit to make it the 3 laps. Someone even accused me of setting up the lobby so that I could win hahaha. Can't say I'm trying that hard to win races! I told him to drive faster and he might have a chance. No fuel mapping required for the Ferrari. I think it was an Aston the guy was in that was complaining/accusing. Who knows with these types of people.
 
I've been hosting my own lobby races here at same specs as our race with 3 laps and some of the GR4s are having to pit to make it the 3 laps. Someone even accused me of setting up the lobby so that I could win hahaha. Can't say I'm trying that hard to win races! I told him to drive faster and he might have a chance. No fuel mapping required for the Ferrari. I think it was an Aston the guy was in that was complaining/accusing. Who knows with these types of people.
Dam Gran Turismo changed the range that much. I want everyone to be able to make at least 3 laps without fuel mapping. So they can come compete for the fastest lap bonus. I'll have to some testing and see if I need to make a last minute change to fuel consumption and tires wear.
 
@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@racefan88 @ToxicBacon @john_ydg @Pixteca @Racer283 @Bruins4Life
@Toshost

Hello everyone once again. I hope everyone is practicing for our 2 hour Nurburgring Nordschleife race on June 5th.

I'm in need fuel mileage reports. Is there anyone can't make 3 laps without saving. It has been reported that some cars may not be able to make 3 laps here without fuel mapping.

I want everyone to be able to run at least 3 laps without saving. So everyone can compete for the fastest lap bonus. I may need to make a last minute change to fuel consumption and tire wear for this race.

Also this will be a Grid Start race. The Nordschleife start straight or which ever name you prefer. Is not long enough for a 16 car grid to start on the the straight. We currently have 11 signed drivers. Only the first 8 cars will start on the straight. If everyone shows up. The last 3 spots will start before the last turn.

In non Nurburgring news. If anyone hasn't noticed. Gran Turismo has increased the pit stop durations. I believe this could make harder tire choices more interesting. And therefore may add a second tire choice for next season again.

I've decided to use our Mixed Class Special at Circuit de la Sarthe No Chicane as a test. I'm adding Racing Mediums as a tire option for all race activities. And tire wear has been increased a lot to make the RMs move useful since La Sarthe has very low tire wear.
 
Last edited:
I've been hosting my own lobby races here at same specs as our race with 3 laps and some of the GR4s are having to pit to make it the 3 laps. Someone even accused me of setting up the lobby so that I could win hahaha. Can't say I'm trying that hard to win races! I told him to drive faster and he might have a chance. No fuel mapping required for the Ferrari. I think it was an Aston the guy was in that was complaining/accusing. Who knows with these types of people.
I just tested a few Gr.4 cars known for poor fuel mileage and all can make 3 laps easily. Are you sure you're practicing the correct layout or with the correct fuel settings? This race is on the 12.95 mile layout. The one without the GP course.
 
I just tested and I can do 4 laps in the NSX (just barely), but I may want fresh tires after 3 laps anyway. My fast lap was 7:28.
 
I just tested and I can do 4 laps in the NSX (just barely), but I may want fresh tires after 3 laps anyway. My fast lap was 7:28.
Yeah that's what I'm getting too. The Viper can probably run 4 laps as well. Judging from how far I could have ran at Goodwood. I will probably stick to 3 laps for fresh tires and a lighter fuel load.
 
I vote we move the race to a different location. Everyone assumes this is everyone's favorite track, I hate it. Its too narrow, too long, too bumpy, etc. I probably still have not run 100 laps here since GTS was released in 2017. My unfamiliarity makes me rather slow here.
 
I vote we move the race to a different location. Everyone assumes this is everyone's favorite track, I hate it. Its too narrow, too long, too bumpy, etc. I probably still have not run 100 laps here since GTS was released in 2017. My unfamiliarity makes me rather slow here.
Booooo! I mean while I like the Nurburgring. My favorite track is La Sarthe which you have been made aware of several times. We a ready ran that for both class unfortunately.
You can choose not to race but, this is a double points race. So I don't recommend it.
 
Last edited:
Booooo! I mean while I like the Nurburgring. My favorite track is La Sarthe which you have been made aware of several times. We a ready ran that for both class unfortunately.
You can choose not to race but, this is a double points race. So I don't recommend it.

And there lies the problem, for some odd reason this race is selected as a double points race. Why not Willow, SSRX, Laguna, or St. Croix as a double points race? Not to worry though, I will get it figured out even if I despise the track thats virtually impossible to pass on.
 
And there lies the problem, for some odd reason this race is selected as a double points race. Why not Willow, SSRX, Laguna, or St. Croix as a double points race? Not to worry though, I will get it figured out even if I despise the track thats virtually impossible to pass on.
Because of the extra length race. The Nurburgring's history of endurance racing makes it a worthy candidate. It's not impossible to pass with Gr.4 class. Though a high top speed will make it easier. On that note beware the Gr.4 Lamborghini on the straight.

While I ready like the St. Croix tracks. I many people don't. Personally I don't think people gave them a chance when added. I particularly like them for historic car races.

We can't run SSRX or La Sarthe No Chicane as a regular season races because of the default gearing of the cars is too narrow these courses. I don't want to host battle of the rev limiter. You can't adjust Gr.3 / Gr.4 Oval BOP with tuning allowed anyways.

The Streets of Willow Springs is harder to make a pass on than the Nurburgring. And Laguna is not the easiest place to make pass because the straights are too short. Plus we ran Laguna Sega already for both categories in previous seasons. Though I may be bringing Laguna Sega back as a Special Race next season.
 
@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@racefan88 @ToxicBacon @john_ydg @Pixteca @Racer283 @Bruins4Life
@Toshost

May 24th is about 2 months to our rescheduled Mixed Class Special at Circuit de la Sarthe No Chicane on July 24th. I need to what class everyone is entering. So I will start accepting entries after the Nurburgring race.

I have fully got to adding Gr.3 and Gr4 BOP guide in the Car Regulations section. You will have to manually apply GT Sport's BOP to your ride for that. You can use this guide as a reference. Please help me this guide up to date. Alert me of any BOP changes from updates I may not know about.

GT Sport Gr.3 / Gr.4 BOP Guide

Gr.3 Class BOP
Car Name
? HP (Power Ratio%) /
? lbs (Weight Reduction Ratio%)
Note: How convert lbs to kg, lbs ÷ 2.205 = kg.
Note: Both BMW M6 models are regulated the BOP.
Note: BOP figures taken from in game not GT news.
*Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3
519 HP (105%) / 2,769 lbs (103%)
*Aston Martin DBR9 GT1
564 HP (94%) / 2,740 lbs (113%)
*Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
576 HP (111%) / 2,866 lbs (104%)
*Audi R8 LMS
527 HP (90%) / 2,862 lbs (106%)
*BMW M3 GT
555 HP (111%) / 2,937 lbs (107%)
*BMW M6 GT3
555 HP (95%) / 2,923 lbs (102%)
*BMW Z4 GT3
528 HP (104%) / 2,833 lbs (108%)
*Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
568 HP (103%) / 2,866 lbs (100%)
*Citroen GT Gr.3
521 HP (87%) / 2,910 lbs (110%)
*Dodge Viper SRT GT3
549 HP (81%) / 2,870 lbs (101%)
*Ferrari 458 Italian GT3
525 HP (97%) / 2,837 lbs (106%)
*Ford GT LM
525 HP (89%) / 2,901 lbs (113%)
*Ford Mustang Gr.3
598 HP (109%) / 2,923 lbs (102%)
*Honda NSX Gr.3
551 HP (97%) / 2,866 lbs (100%)
*Hyundai Genesis Gr.3
585 HP (115%) / 2,837 lbs (103%)
*Jaguar F-Type Gr.3
557 HP (101%) / 2,837 lbs (103%)
*Lamborghini Huracan GT3
536 HP (93%) / 2,846 lbs (105%)
*Lexus RC F GT3 2016
553 HP (106%) / 2,952 lbs (103%)
*Lexus RC F GT3 2017
556 HP (106%) / 2,923 lbs (103%)
*Mazda Atenza Gr.3
606 HP (107%) / 2,989 lbs (106%)
*Mazda RX-Vision GT3
516 HP (92%) / 2,837 lbs (103%)
*McLaren 650S GT3
547 HP (108%) / 2,842 lbs (104 lbs)
*McLaren F1 GTR
534 HP (89%) / 2,800 lbs (121%)
*Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3
564 HP (92%) / 2,921 lbs (100%)
*Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
581 HP (102%) / 2,976 lbs (100%)
*Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final Gr.3
558 HP (107%) / 2,899 lbs (102%)
*Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3
585 HP (108%) / 2,886 lbs (100%)
*Peugeot RCZ Gr.3
558 HP (108%) / 2,884 lbs (100%)
*Peugeot VGT Gr.3
531 HP (98%) / 2,921 lbs (106%)
*Porsche 911 RSR (991)
535 HP (105) / 2,903 lbs (106%)
*Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3
534 HP (100%) / 2,930 lbs (109%)
*Subaru WRX Gr.3
558 HP (107%) / 2,934 lbs (104%)
*Toyota FT-1 VGT Gr.3
549 HP (101%) / 2,906 lbs (103%)
*Toyota GR Supra RC
556 HP (94%) / 2,822 lbs (103%)
*Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3
544 HP (92%) / 2,937 lbs (111%)
*Volkswagen GTI VGT Gr.3
535 HP (97%) / 2,859 lbs (103%)

Gr.4 Class BOP
Car Name
? HP (Power Ratio%) /
? lbs (Weight Reduction Ratio%)
Note: How convert lbs to kg, lbs ÷ 2.205 = kg
Note: BOP figures taken from in game not GT news.
Afla Romeo 4C Gr.4
307 HP (104%) / 2,540 lbs (113%)
*Aston Martin V8 Vantage Gr.4
379 HP (95%) / 3,064 lbs (103%)
*Audi TT Cup
338 HP (101%) / 2,355 lbs (95%)
*BMW M4 Gr.4
386 HP (98%) / 3,188 lbs (106%)
*Bugatti Veyron Gr.4
446 HP (103%) / 3,638 lbs (100%)
*Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.4
380 HP (92%) / 3,183 lbs (107%)
*Citroen GT Gr.4
370 HP (94%) / 3,239 lbs (113%)
*Dodge Viper Gr.4
386 HP (90%) /3,210 lbs (104%)
*Ferrari 458 Italian Gr.4
370 HP (99%) / 3,124 lbs (105%)
*Ford Mustang Gr.4
399 HP (101%) / 3,210 lbs (104%)
*Honda NSX Gr.4
374 HP (95%) / 3,267 lbs (109%)
*Hyundai Genesis Gr.4
388 HP (101%) / 3,005 lbs (101%)
*Jaguar F-Type Gr.4
383 HP (96%) / 3,064 lbs (103%)
*Lamborghini Huracan Gr.4
388 HP (96%) / 3,038 lbs (101%)
*Lexus RC F Gr.4
398 HP (95%) / 3,056 lbs (99%)
*Mazda Atenza Gr.4
409 HP (104%) / 3,011 lbs (99%)
*McLaren 650S Gr.4
371 HP (93%) / 3,095 lbs (108%)
*Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gr.4
402 HP (96%) / 3,274 lbs (105%)
*Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Final Gr.4
389 HP (100%) / 2,961 lbs (101%)
*Nissan GT-R Gr.4
407 HP (95%) / 3,291 lbs (103%)
*Peugeot RCZ Gr.4
352 HP (102%) / 2,485 lbs (92%)
*Porsche Cayman GT4
357 HP (94%) / 3,181 lbs (111%)
*Renault Sport Megane Gr.4
335 HP (96%) / 2,328 lbs (96%)
*Renault Sport Megane Trophy
334 HP (93%) / 2,588 lbs (123%)
*Subaru WRX Gr.4
373 HP (99%) / 2,939 lbs (101%)
*Toyota 86 Gr.4
355 HP (99%) / 2,804 lbs (106%)
*Toyota GR Supra
374 HP (95%) / 3,194 lbs (105%)
*Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4
334 HP (93%) / 2,269 lbs (98%)
​
 
Back