Rivers Zero Miles Car Lot Emporium *1/31 Last Day Before Closing FOREVER*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rivers
  • 138 comments
  • 6,901 views
Messages
237
Messages
Rivers112
I have a couple zero mile cars up for trade. I am mainly looking for other zero to low mileage cars. I'm only gonna accept 5 offers for next week so give me your best shot 👍
PLEASE NOTE I'M ONLY DOING ONE TRADE A DAY




Premium Cars ZERO MILES:
Alfa Romeo 0 Giulia TZ2 carrozzatta Da ZAGATO
370 GT Academy (Vibrant Red (C),Brillant Silver(M), Le Mans Blue, Premium Yellow)

Standard cars ZERO MILES:
Suzuki Wagon R RR '98
Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81
Cizeta V16T '94
Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83
DMC DeLorean S2
Lancia DELTA S4 Rally car '85
Audi Le Mans quattro '03
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car(R32)'93
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro '03
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Ponitac Tempes Le Mans GTO '64
Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231)'03
Jay Leno Tank Car '03
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Ford GT40 Race Car '69
ABT Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Mini Marcos GT '70
Hyundai Clix concept '01
Lamborghini Countach 25th Aniversary '88
Honda Accord Euro-R '02
Cheverolet Silverado SST Concept '02
Opel Speedster '00
Cadillac Cien Concept '02
Honda City Turbo II '83
Lotus Elan S1 '62
Lancia Stratos '73
Opera Performence 350Z '04
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Toyota Altezza Touring Cars (Black,Red,Yellow Grills)
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) '03
SuperAutobacs ARTA NSX '00
Autobacs Gairiya '02
Subaru WRX STI '02 (Blobeye STi Wing)
Castrol Mugen NSX '00
Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04
Nismo GT-R R Tuned '99
Locite Mugen NSX '01
Mines' Mitsubishi EVO VI
Honda Mobile1 NSX
Nissan R390 Road Car
C-West Razo Silvia '01
SuperAutobacs MRS
Takata Dome NSX '03
NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car (Kenwood)
Pagani Zonda C12 7.3 '02
Saleen S7 02'
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
Nissan Falken GT-R Race Car '04
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
Renault 5 Turbo '80
Toyota 2000GT '67
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Nissan Option Stream Z '04
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02

Used Cars With miles:

Standard
Honda Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 1,630.0 Miles
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77 2.2 miles
Nissan Sileighty 98' 3.9 miles
Dome-Zero Concept '78 14.1 miles
Acura DN-X Concept '02 18.4 miles
Mazda Furai Concept '08 24.0 miles
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 28.2 Miles
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 39.1 Miles
Nissan Fairady 240ZG (HS30) '71 45.6 Miles
Honda Mugen Motul civic Si Race Car '87 63.5 Miles
Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89 64.1 Miles
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 82.5 Miles
Audi A4 Touring Car '04 89.1 Miles
Cheverolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88 105.6 Miles
Spoon Civic Type R 331.2 Miles
Nissan 180SX Type X '96 418.7 Miles
Toyot Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver)'00 466.8 Miles
2J Race Car 70'556.9 Miles
Blitz ER34 D1 Spec '04 1,448.1 Miles
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car 1,611.2 Miles
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car 1,842.8 Miles
Honda S2000 LM Race Car 1,910.6 Miles
Honda Gathers Drider Civic Race Car '98 2,581.8 Miles
RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '04 3,671.2 Miles
RUF RGT '00 6,061.8 MIles
Dodge SRT-4 '03 7,232.5 Miles
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 8673.7 Miles
RUF 3400S '00 8903.1 Miles
Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00 9392.5 Miles
Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 10,488.1 Miles
BMW M3 GTR '03 11,500.6 Miles
Callaway C12 '03 11,559.3 Miles
Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI '99 12,385 Miles
Toyota Supra SZ-R '97 23,993.1 Miles
Lotus Carlton '90 29,183.1 Miles
Toyota MR2 1600 G '86 47,221.2 Miles
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98 3,356.2 Miles
Mugen S2000 '00 692.5 Miles
Renault 5 maxi Turbo Rally Car '85 390.6 Miles
Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68 2,584.3 Miles
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 831.2 Miles
Toyota Supra RZ '97 3,663.1 Miles
Toyota Wedsport Celica '03 2,259 Miles
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car 973 Miles


alot more to come...


I am also looking for Matte/Chrome Paint Chips the ones I already have are:
Black
Orange
Purple
Lite Red
Brown
Lite Grey
Dark Red
Red
Dark Blue
Dark Silver
Dark Green
Lite Blue
Blue
Chrome
Also I'm looking for tickets lvl/21/24/1000

ALL PM'S WILL BE IGNORED. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN OFFER POST IT HERE​
 
Last edited:
12/26 - filled
12/27 - filled
12/28 - delirious GT Race Car for X2010 done
12/29 - Ruth_Gunn zonda/f1/matte paints for X2010 done
12/30 - gothenqcowboys F10 for RX7LM done
12/31 - Andvary 787B + matte paint for the X2010 done
1/1 - VeeT1 5 matte paint for C-West Razo done
1/2 - filled
1/3 - filled
1/4 - filled
1/5 - filled
1/6 - filled
1/7 - filled
1/8 - ldmj808 Yellow GT Academy For Red GT Academy done
1/9 - ldmj808 LeMans Blue GT Academy for Silver GT Academy done
1-10 - slayer91 For Matte Dark Red, Matte Dark Blue and Matte Dark Green for R390 GT1 Road Car. done
1-11 - PagodaTop Matte paints for Alfa TZ2 done
1-12 - Dia25i LVL21 Ticket for Peugot 905 done
1-13 - enzo616 Blue X1 for NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car (Kenwood)
1-14 - Sett 1000 Ticket, F2007, R8 Race Car '01 for NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car, ABT Audi, and the Alfa 155 done
1-15 - Sett 1000 Ticket, F2007, R8 Race Car '01 for NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car, ABT Audi, and the Alfa 155 done
1-16 - Sett 1000 Ticket, F2007, R8 Race Car '01 for NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car, ABT Audi, and the Alfa 155 done
1-17 -
1-18 -
1-19 -
1-20 -
1-21 -
1-22 -
1-23 - Why_Spyder Mercury Cougar XR-7 ‘67 (Inverness Green) for Nismo Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) '03
1-24 -
1-25 -
1-26 -
1-27 -
1-28 -
1-29 -
1-30 -
1-31 -
 
Last edited:
My Next available trade is always @ 8PM PST so if you want a car now is the time to reserve your spot. make your offers I'm open to anything :sly:
 
I have a Ford GT40 Race Car '69 that I'd happily trade for either your Chaparral 2J, Ford Mark IV or Ferrari 330 P4
 
I'm also looking for matte paints/chrome too just to let you guys know. :sly:
 
I'll give you F10' + any chrome/matte paint chips I have for the X2010.
 
I'll give you F10' + any chrome/matte paint chips I have for the X2010.

deal I'll have you down for the 28th sounds good?
 
Cizeta V16T for the BMW 2002 Turbo?
Or a Bugatti Veyron for the Chaparral?
 
hey mate, do you accept my fgt red for your x2010 vettel?
 
G'day i can offer an F10 for the Mazda rx7 LM race Car :-)

I can trade the f10 on the 30th

PSn gothenqcowboys
 
Last edited:
Cizeta V16T for the BMW 2002 Turbo?
Or a Bugatti Veyron for the Chaparral?

already have those sorry

gothenqcowboys
G'day i can offer an F10 for the Mazda rx7 LM race Car :-)

I can trade the f10 on the 30th

PSn gothenqcowboys

alright I'll put you down on the 30th
 
hey mate, do you accept my fgt red for your x2010 vettel?

sure throw in some matte/chrome paint chips and you got a deal I have the 28/29th open you pick.
 
I'd like the 12/28 spot with my Red Citroen GT Race Car for the X1 :)
 
id like the 12/29 spot with zonda/f1/matte paints
 
I'll take the 12/31 spot. 787B + matte paint for the X2010
 
c-west silvia with 0.0 on the odometer? now that i must have, anything your looking for in particular?
 
Maybe Minolta for an X1?

already have that what else you got

VeeT1
c-west silvia with 0.0 on the odometer? now that i must have, anything your looking for in particular?

I don't really have a particular prefrence, just building my collection up just shoot me an offer. I'm looking for any race cars LMS/JGTC300/500/LM/RM/historic cars.
 
i really have no offer to put on the table, too many to list, any car you dreaming of? i might have it.
 
Maybe Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '69 for X1 Vettel?
 
i really have no offer to put on the table, too many to list, any car you dreaming of? i might have it.

just give me a list of what you think is a reasonable trade for the car i'll pick which ones. 👍
 
have that already. what else you got

Yellowhat TOMICA Nissan GT-R (JGTC), bought but never driven, 0km.

It is not a prize car or a b-day car.

I can trade on 01.01.2011.
 
Yellowhat TOMICA Nissan GT-R (JGTC), bought but never driven, 0km.

It is not a prize car or a b-day car.

throw in some matte paint and you got yourself a deal

already have:
orange
black
light grey
chrome
 
throw in some matte paint and you got yourself a deal

already have:
orange
black
light grey
chrome

mate, i dont have any matte or chrome paints, i had two, but traded them a while ago.

i would give them if i had them, i dont care for paints.

do we have a deal without paints?
 
Back