Rivers Zero Miles Car Lot Emporium *1/31 Last Day Before Closing FOREVER*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rivers
  • 138 comments
  • 6,937 views
Got:

Matte Dark Green
Matte Black
Matte Light Blue
Matte Blue
Matte Light Gray
Matte Dark Red

Want:

Alfa TZ2
 
I guess you can put me down for the 10th seeing as it's your next available day.

alright got you down for the tenth 👍
 
Got:

Matte Dark Green
Matte Black
Matte Light Blue
Matte Blue
Matte Light Gray
Matte Dark Red

Want:

Alfa TZ2

give me D.Green,Blue,L.Blue,Dark Red and it is yours 👍
 
Oh this bad boy just came to the dealership 👍

11w3syq.png
 
I'll trade you my Jaguar XJR-9 or my Audi R8 Team Playstation '05 for your Brilliant Silver Nissan 370Z GT Academy Edition
 
I'll trade you my Jaguar XJR-9 or my Audi R8 Team Playstation '05 for your Brilliant Silver Nissan 370Z GT Academy Edition

What's the mileage on the r8?
 
Updated First post Now With UCD Cars 👍
 
Nissan Option Z for your R390 road?
 
Interested in any of these:

Opera Performence 350Z '04
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) '03
Nismo GT-R R Tuned '99

I have my lot in my signature. I have only 1 car with 0 miles though... so this is probably a long shot.
 
Interested in any of these:

Opera Performence 350Z '04
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) '03
Nismo GT-R R Tuned '99

I have my lot in my signature. I have only 1 car with 0 miles though... so this is probably a long shot.

which one is the 0.0 mile?
 
046. Audi Le Mans quattro ‘03
547. Mercury Cougar XR-7 ‘67 (Inverness Green)

These are the two I have with 0 miles, but you already have the Audi.
 
046. Audi Le Mans quattro ‘03
547. Mercury Cougar XR-7 ‘67 (Inverness Green)

These are the two I have with 0 miles, but you already have the Audi.

what did you want for the cougar?
 
sorry not really anything there that catch my eye. got any tickets or matte chips?

I can name a few off the top of my head but I'll have to check the game:

Matte Light Silver
Matte Gray

I'll name you the rest when I get on GT5 because I really don't remember and I don't really paint my cars that often
 
Any of these:

Opera Performence 350Z '04
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) '03
Nismo GT-R R Tuned '99
 
Any of these:

Opera Performence 350Z '04
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) '03
Nismo GT-R R Tuned '99

go ahead and pick one 👍
 
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) '03 is my choice then. Will scheduling a trade for the 23rd be too late for you?
 
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) '03 is my choice then. Will scheduling a trade for the 23rd be too late for you?

nope not at all lol just remind me by then 👍
 
Will do - I send out PM's at least a day or two in advance. Thanks!
 
nvm. Got what I wanted elsewhere
 
Last edited:
I got a Lexus LFA ‘10 in matt black (0 miles) that I'd traded for the Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01 on the 26th. Interested?
 
Ok, so my full paint list is:
Matte Pink :lol:
Matte Light Silver
Matte Silver
Matte Grey

Also, I have Chrome Orange (Don't know if there is such a thing but I'll list it anyways)
 
Rivers, are you interested in any of the matte paints I'm offering?

PM me if your interested
 
i have a lancia stratos rally with zero miles, want to trade for your A4 touring car?
 
Back