Rivers Zero Miles Car Lot Emporium *1/31 Last Day Before Closing FOREVER*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rivers
  • 138 comments
  • 6,937 views
29d750y.png


This beauty just showed up 👍
 
Sorry if I'm spamming you but can you just tell me whether you want to do the trade or not?
 
Sorry if I'm spamming you but can you just tell me whether you want to do the trade or not?

what are you offering again and what do you want?
 
I'm offering the following paints:
Matte Silver
Matte Light Silver
Matte Pink :lol:
Chrome Orange

For the GT Academy 370Z Tuned in Brilliant Silver
 
I'm offering the following paints:
Matte Silver
Matte Light Silver
Matte Pink :lol:
Chrome Orange

For the GT Academy 370Z Tuned in Brilliant Silver

sorry i'll pass
 
2nknsio.png


This one has turbo 👍
 
Hi there. I'd like to trade my NISMO 270R for your NISMO Fairlady Z Z-Tune. Thank you.
 
Hi there. I'd like to trade my NISMO 270R for your NISMO Fairlady Z Z-Tune. Thank you.


How many miles are on your Nismo?
 
690 miles

By the way, would you like the car to have an overhauled engine and body or as is?
 
690 miles

By the way, would you like the car to have an overhauled engine and body or as is?

As you can see my Z has 0.0 Miles, throw in some matte paint chips that I don't have and you'll have yourself a deal.
 
Last edited:
How many cars are you willing to trade for 1000 Ticket, F2007 w/0.0miles, R8 Race Car '01 0.0 miles, Mattes: Light Blue, Yellow, Dark Red, Light Silver
 
How many cars are you willing to trade for 1000 Ticket, F2007 w/0.0miles, R8 Race Car '01 0.0 miles, Mattes: Light Blue, Yellow, Dark Red, Light Silver

I do 1 for 1 car trades. for the paints its 5 for 1
 
I'm interested in the BMW 2002 Turbo, ABT Audi, and the Alfa 155. Any chance of getting those?
 
I'm interested in the BMW 2002 Turbo, ABT Audi, and the Alfa 155. Any chance of getting those?

yea as long as those cars are 0.0 miles i have no problem trading them 👍 except the GT Academy cars those you gonna have to work for it 👍
 
Sounds good. Let me know the next available trading date. All the cars I listed have 0.0 miles.
 
Oh, thats ok then. Sorry, I don't want to part with my paint chips. May I ask how you got 0 miles on your Z? Its only available in the used car dealership, right? So it must be more than 0 :)
 
You requested a trade with me on my thread.

I have:

Tickets:

Level 12
Level 17
Level 21

Paint:

Color Shift:
Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente
Maziora Andromeda
Maziora Andromedell
Maziora Everest
Maziora Matterhorn
Maziora Mazeran
Maziora McKenley
Maziora Plreadesll
Maziora Seyfert
Maziora Trapezium
Chamelon Blue
Chamelon Orange
Reflex Purple
Reflex Spice
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Flip Flop Yellow

Matte:
Matte Light Blue
Matte Blue
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Light Green
Matte Green
Matte Dark Green
Matte Yellow
Matte Red
Matte Dark Red
Matte Pink
Matte Grey
Matte Dark Grey
Matte Light Silver
Matte Silver
Matte Dark Silver
Matte White
Matt Black
AMG Monza grau magno

Cars:

My Car List Over 600 0 Miles



I want:

Paint:
Matte Brown

Cars:
Audi Le Mans quattro '03
Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car(R32)'93
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231)'03
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Honda Accord Euro-R '02
Cheverolet Silverado SST Concept '02
Opera Performence 350Z '04
Pagani Zonda C12 7.3 '02
Saleen S7 02'
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
Renault 5 Turbo '80

I may want:

Cars:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) '03
Autobacs Gairiya '02
Subaru WRX STI '02 (Blobeye STi Wing)
Nismo GT-R R Tuned '99
Mines' Mitsubishi EVO VI
Nissan R390 Road Car
C-West Razo Silvia '01
SuperAutobacs MRS


I'm free on the 11th and then from the 14th on.
 
Sounds good. Let me know the next available trading date. All the cars I listed have 0.0 miles.

Next availability I have is 14th -17th. I can put you down for those three days. 👍
 
Oh, thats ok then. Sorry, I don't want to part with my paint chips. May I ask how you got 0 miles on your Z? Its only available in the used car dealership, right? So it must be more than 0 :)

Tickets 👍
 
jasynergy
I want:

Paint:
Matte Brown

Cars:
Audi Le Mans quattro '03
Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car(R32)'93
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231)'03
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Honda Accord Euro-R '02
Cheverolet Silverado SST Concept '02
Opera Performence 350Z '04
Pagani Zonda C12 7.3 '02
Saleen S7 02'
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
Renault 5 Turbo '80

I may want:

Cars:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) '03
Autobacs Gairiya '02
Subaru WRX STI '02 (Blobeye STi Wing)
Nismo GT-R R Tuned '99
Mines' Mitsubishi EVO VI
Nissan R390 Road Car
C-West Razo Silvia '01
SuperAutobacs MRS


I'm free on the 11th and then from the 14th on.

I'm free from the 17th and onward so if you want those cars lmk. Also for the matte brown I can load you up on those too. How many cars do you want exactly? Cause I only do 1 trade a day and would basically close down shop till next month 👍
 
Next availability I have is 14th -17th. I can put you down for those three days. 👍

I can do that. Thanks.
 
I have matte yellow and green if you're looking for those two. Anyone that's interested just hmu with a reply on here or we can talk on psn: add CuureD
 
What Do you want for the infiniti fx45 concept?
 
I might be able to send my cars out ahead of the 14th and you can just send out your end on the agreed dates
 
I want the Red 370 GT Academy, take a look at my garage in my sig to see what i have to offer!
 
I have matte yellow and green if you're looking for those two. Anyone that's interested just hmu with a reply on here or we can talk on psn: add CuureD

sure I would like those what do you want for it. 👍
 
I want the Red 370 GT Academy, take a look at my garage in my sig to see what i have to offer!

I don't see anything in particular. what abouth VW Ghia how many miles does it have. the 370 as I stated before are the cars I not willing to let go easily 👍
 
Back