Rivers Zero Miles Car Lot Emporium *1/31 Last Day Before Closing FOREVER*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rivers
  • 138 comments
  • 6,937 views
mate, i dont have any matte or chrome paints, i had two, but traded them a while ago.

i would give them if i had them, i dont care for paints.

do we have a deal without paints?

throw in another JGTC car you got a deal
 
you take paint chips? i got like 4-5 matte paints that you didnt list few post above. if you do put me on the latest list of scheduling
 
you take paint chips? i got like 4-5 matte paints that you didnt list few post above. if you do put me on the latest list of scheduling

yes i take paint chips what do you have? give me 5 and the car is yours 👍
 
ok sent you a friends request on psn. i can send now if you like, i got nothing to lose. just send me when its my day. thanks!
 
ok sent you a friends request on psn. i can send now if you like, i got nothing to lose. just send me when its my day. thanks!

ya no problem just send it whenever and you'll have your car on the 1st 👍
 
ya no problem just send it whenever and you'll have your car on the 1st 👍

sounds great, will send when i see you on my friends list. take care man! good luck with future trades.
 
sounds great, will send when i see you on my friends list. take care man! good luck with future trades.

Ill be on later in the afternoon PST, ill accept right away. 👍
 
X1 delivered to me just now...thank you rivers!
 
Would you be interested in sending the Carbon X1 after you get it for the C60 Courage and Blue FGT?
 
o how things have changed :P guy has the cars, saw them online
 
Closing up shop for a bit till I clear up all the trades I have going. Will be back with a lot of new cars

Thanks,
Rivers
 
Re-opened again now with a List of Zero Miles Cars :sly: please refer to 1st post.
Only 5 slots are available for next week 👍

Thanks,
Rivers
 
Also looking for matte/chrome chips I don't have.
 
Rivers , i want your 905 Peugeot , add my PSN : GTP_Racing I Got Alot OF Nice Cars i also have 130 chrome paints from white to i dont know not used them :)
 
Rivers , i want your 905 Peugeot , add my PSN : GTP_Racing I Got Alot OF Nice Cars i also have 130 chrome paints from white to i dont know not used them :)

Sure just add me on psn (I'm at work right now) just make sure that you put that you are from GTP and what you want to trade. I might be able to trade today if this Guy doesn't respond in time.

Thanks,
Rivers
 
Interested: 370 GT Academy (Vibrant Red (C),Brillant Silver(M).)

Whats the specs on it? Whats C and M ?

My list of trades:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155130


These are the specs GTA Z's as for the () those are the colors I have no ideal what they mean.
5cwvbn.png


Do you have 0.0 miles cars? or any matte/chips? I also take tickets
 
These are the specs GTA Z's as for the () those are the colors I have no ideal what they mean.
5cwvbn.png


Do you have 0.0 miles cars? or any matte/chips? I also take tickets

All the ones in my threads with * are cars untouched i.e. 0 miles.

I have Matte Paint - Green, Orange, Light Gray, Dark Gray, Dark Red, Red, Blue.

Edit:
I can't trade today, at earliest... in 21hrs time.
 
All the ones in my threads with * are cars untouched i.e. 0 miles.

I have Matte Paint - Green, Orange, Light Gray, Dark Gray, Dark Red, Red, Blue.

Edit:
I can't trade today, at earliest... in 21hrs time.

Ill take the matte chips green/red/blue/dark red/lite grey which gta do you want?
 
Matte Dark Red, Matte Dark Blue and Matte Dark Green for R390 GT1 Road Car?
 
Whenever you can send it. Just let me know.👍
 
Ill take the matte chips green/red/blue/dark red/lite grey which gta do you want?

I'm not really wanting to give away that many matte paint for the 370Z.
 
Also if you guys want to see a particular car I'll be more than glad to take a picture for you just ask :sly:
 
I guess you can put me down for the 10th seeing as it's your next available day.
 
I have lvl 1000 ticket........
 
Back