Rivers Zero Miles Car Lot Emporium *1/31 Last Day Before Closing FOREVER*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rivers
  • 138 comments
  • 6,937 views
1 - 31 will be my last day for trading so if you want something better hurry up cause these will be gone for good. 👍
 
If that other bloke ain't up for the deal, I've got the Karmann Ghia for the 370
 
Dunno.

It's straight out of the UCD, not been touched. Can't check right now as I've been hogging the telly all day and the missus has kicked me off.

Might be able to find out later, otherwise can let you know around 1700 GMT tomorrowish
 
Dunno.

It's straight out of the UCD, not been touched. Can't check right now as I've been hogging the telly all day and the missus has kicked me off.

Might be able to find out later, otherwise can let you know around 1700 GMT tomorrowish

nah i'm looking for a straight ghia w/0.0 miles thanks anyways.👍
 
I don't see anything in particular. what abouth VW Ghia how many miles does it have. the 370 as I stated before are the cars I not willing to let go easily 👍

It doesn't have very high mileage, I'm in the middle of an endurance race right now. If you are willing to make that trade, I'll do an engine and chassis rebuild as well. When the endurance race is done, I'll give you the exact mileage:tup:

edit i read your previous post
 
New car came in

2nluxcn.png
 
Id like the Zagato for 500,000 worth of your choice of parts, and a 908, and a matte light grey
 
Hey Rivers. I have a trade set up with you already, but I was wondering if I could switch out a car. I was hoping to swap the out the BMW 2002 from our trade and replace it with the NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car. Let me know
 
Hey Rivers. I have a trade set up with you already, but I was wondering if I could switch out a car. I was hoping to swap the out the BMW 2002 from our trade and replace it with the NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car. Let me know

yea no problem 👍
 
Id like the Zagato for 500,000 worth of your choice of parts, and a 908, and a matte light grey

just give me the 908 and some mattes and you got a deal. 👍
 
two new colors added for 370 GT Academy - Premium Yellow and Le Mans Blue 👍
 
Added some new cars/used cars 👍

New Cars w/Zero Miles
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Nissan Option Stream Z '04
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02

Used cars w/miles
Renault 5 maxi Turbo Rally Car '85 390.6 Miles
Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68 2,584.3 Miles
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 831.2 Miles
Toyota Supra RZ '97 3,663.1 Miles
Toyota Wedsport Celica '03 2,259 Miles
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car 973 Miles
 
Thanks again! Great trader and very accomodating 👍
 
Hi there I'm interested in a few of your cars, haven't seen your garage before it's rather impressive!

0 Mile Toyota Altezza Touring Cars (Black,Red,Yellow Grills)

Among many others but those seem like a good place to start

I've got tons of 0 mile Racers though I don't see a wanted list anywhere.
 
my 0 mile Audi A4 Touring Car (Red Bull) for your 0 mile Nismo GT-R R Tuned '99
 
Last edited:
Back