Penalty - Weak
Tyre/Fuel depletion - Normal
Grip reduction - Real
Minimum pit stops required - 1
Visible damage - Off
Mechanical Damage - Off
Slipstream Strength - Real

Car Restrictions
Type - Road car (VGT and Concept cars allowed as long as they meet the PP and aero regulations)
PP Limit - 550
Tyre - SS only
NOS - Prohibited
Tuning allowed but no external aero parts. Cars with adjustable aero please set as stock.

Driving Aids
Skid recovery - Prohibited
Active steering - Prohibited
ASM - Prohibited
Traction Control - Available
ABS - Available

All drivers welcome!
Hopefully it will be a fun race. Please keep the racing clean and fair and please don't "quit" the race once it has started. If you want to retire please pull off the circuit somewhere safe!

To sign up please leave your:

PSN:
CAR/Number(If used):

ENTRY LIST

1. paoloevans/ Ferrari 458 Italia #86
2. cobrius/ Volkswagen Nardo
3. Flying_Kefran/ KTM X-Bow R #17
4. TEAMworkPLEASE/ Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) #50
5. carya789/ Lexus IS F CCS-R #77
6. xi-r0b0-ix_/ Honda NSX Type R '02 #20
7. theGaz6076/ KTM X-Bow Street #88
8. aboe_83/ Pagani Zonda C12S
9. Glen-Alz-81/ BMW M3 CLS
10. rclark83/ BMW M3 CLS
11. Nicklas911/ Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road car

Last edited:
I can do this on Thursday if there's a few more signing up. I'm a clean and fair driver.

Is the Volkswagen Nardo allowed? I've been looking to race with it for a long time now.

I can do this on Thursday if there's a few more signing up. I'm a clean and fair driver.

Is the Volkswagen Nardo allowed? I've been looking to race with it for a long time now.

Excellent. Yes the Nardo is fine. As long as its 550pp and has no aero parts. If it has adjustable front and rear downforce please have the stock settings :)

I'll add you to entry list.

Excellent. Yes the Nardo is fine. As long as its 550pp and has no aero parts. If it has adjustable front and rear downforce please have the stock settings :)

I'll add you to entry list.

Great, the car has adjustable downforce but I'll keep them at stock settings. All the regulations are very clear. 👍

Count me in ! I need to check for the car selection.

I would like to drive the BMW M3 GTR but I need to see if it has any chance on this track :confused:

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind having a go at this. Don't know how competitive I'll be.

Will try out a few cars tonight and get back to you?

I wouldn't mind having a go at this. Don't know how competitive I'll be.

Will try out a few cars tonight and get back to you?

No problem :) Just to let you know ALL drivers are welcome, not matter what driver level. I know for a fact there are a load of guys way quicker than me!! Will be nice to have you on the grid :)

If you do decide to race just post you psn name at the car/number you will be racing with.

If it is ok I think I would like to participate in this but at the mo I am not sure of which car I would use.:confused:

Psn: xi-r0b0-ix_
Car number: 20

Last edited:
No problem :) Just to let you know ALL drivers are welcome, not matter what driver level. I know for a fact there are a load of guys way quicker than me!! Will be nice to have you on the grid :)

If you do decide to race just post you psn name at the car/number you will be racing with.

Given in new to this, just to check road cars are classed as any that are street legal?

Psn - theGaz6076
Car No. 88

Given in new to this, just to check road cars are classed as any that are street legal?

Psn - theGaz6076
Car No. 88

Yes, any street legal cars. Please note that the car must not have any aero parts and if it has adjustable aero settings they must be stock :)

EDIT: VGT and Concepts are OK

Will add you to the entry list with car TBC

Last edited:
It seems OK now.

In the regulations, when you say Road cars: is it only Production cars or do you also include VGT and Concept cars ?

Good question, yeh I dont mind VGT cars or concept cars racing. It's just race car/Touring cars/RM cars that are not allowed :)

Back