Road/Street Car 550pp 1hour Endurance race at Spa (28th August)Finished 

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 121 comments
Hey paolo, I've only just come across this thread by chance - even though you tagged me earlier - weird.

Anyway, I'd ike to take part, please. I'll go with a good old fashioned street car with no aero I reckon, it'll be more fun to tune, if frustrating to race :lol:

550PP was something I did a lot of on GT5 and I seem to remember the M3 CSL being a pleasure to drive, so I'll go for that, please.

:cheers:

aboe!! Hey mate. Glad you found this thread in time then :) Your on the list. Hopefully you can challenge Kefran lol

2'22 is very good. I did some 2'21 with the X-Bow street but I won't use it (It seems I found some magical values for the suspensions :D)

That's amazing pace. I got a couple mid 2.25's last night. Don't think I can get any more than that out of it.

Kefran is! Mate I can only manage low 2:25's at very best.

sounds like me and you are on similar pace. Should make a good race.;)

Looks like us three will have a good scrap for best of the rest!

I have to ask................what time will this race be taking place? I believe im about 5 hours off from you guys...so im trying to nail this down perfectly on thursday. right now it is 4:30 lol

go6
I have to ask................what time will this race be taking place? I believe im about 5 hours off from you guys...so im trying to nail this down perfectly on thursday. right now it is 4:30 lol

If it is 4:30 am, you are GMT -5... so the race shoud be 2:30 pm for you ;)

Hey Paolo, sorry to be a bother but I've found a car that I prefer the handling of and would like to switch from the M3 CSL.

New car: Zonda C12S

:cheers:

Do you take one newbie with you?

Funny thing, I checked my garage to find optimum car for race, and i realized that i already have that Honda NSX-R Prototype LM-car that you just discussed. So that would be my choice. I dont know if i have any aero-kits on it, but is it ok if i choose RESET DEFAULTS on downforce selection from my setups?

If ok, put my name to list:

Nicklas911
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road car

And one more thing:

I i have to retire for some reason, should i go to pit or is it better to leave somewhere far from track?

Sorry stupid questions, but this is my first online racing challenge.:D

And one more thing:

I i have to retire for some reason, should i go to pit or is it better to leave somewhere far from track?

Sorry stupid questions, but this is my first online racing challenge.:D
Don't worry this is only my second race and if u have to retire just pull of onto a big run off like at turn 1 ;)

Do you take one newbie with you?

Funny thing, I checked my garage to find optimum car for race, and i realized that i already have that Honda NSX-R Prototype LM-car that you just discussed. So that would be my choice. I dont know if i have any aero-kits on it, but is it ok if i choose RESET DEFAULTS on downforce selection from my setups?

If ok, put my name to list:

Nicklas911
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road car

You are most welcome to race with us. Yeah you must have stock aero, no custom wings and if adjustable must be default etc. Please read GTPlanet guidelines as aboe pointed out :) I will add you to the entry list oh and pulling off the track in a safe place is fine. :)

See you tonight!

Last edited:
Wow, I read all the rules that aboe linked. But it contains so many details that I wish that I could remember all.:confused::confused: Fortunately, most of them werebasic self-evident track racing rules

Anyway, link was very useful and think i´m ready now.

Yeh, they are quite in-depth, but they're there to help improve online racing in the community. As you say, though, a large majority of the stuff contained in the OLR is plain, good-old-fashioned, common sense. I think that as long as we show respect to our fellow racers both on AND off the track, then issues will be kept to a minimum.

simplezh!

Back