Rocket Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 42 comments
  • 1,900 views
***gets out a 12 gauge shotgun***
I'm ready if you're ready Famine! :lol: :p
 
rocket car on gt3?
sounds like you are talkin bout my fiat! ;)
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
***gets out a 12 gauge shotgun***
I'm ready if you're ready Famine! :lol: :p

I've got my MP5 fully loaded.:lol: :p
 
Originally posted by ving
rocket car on gt3?
sounds like you are talkin bout my fiat! ;)

no no a rocket car could pull faster then 100 mph or whatever ur fiat tops at
 
Originally posted by ving
rocket car on gt3?
sounds like you are talkin bout my fiat! ;)

no no a rocket car could pull faster then 100 mph or whatever ur fiat tops at
 
Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
:lol::lol::lol:
Your Fiat got wasted by my PT crusier. Remember?

:odd:
I dont remember that part?

i do remember flogging a pt cruiser tho ;)
 
But I distinctly remember driving past you in my Dodge Viper GTS....:p
 
you can pass anything in a Dodge Viper GTS:D
 
Except maybe petrol pumps... :D

DTV - I didn't read the "it" part :D I don't think anyone OLRs with NFS3. Like no-one OLRs with GT1 any more. But I'm sure a Yahoo! search will turn something up...
 
Originally posted by ving
:odd:
I dont remember that part?

i do remember flogging a pt cruiser tho ;)

Your Silver Fait Coupe got passed by my stock PT Crusier. It got murdered. Just think, you'll remember me passing you in a stock Blue PT cruiser.
 
Back