JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Rocket Car
Thread starter
Thread starter
Joey D
42 comments
1,900 views
Originally posted by Famine
Someone shoot that guy...
Salting the snail
Premium
***gets out a 12 gauge shotgun***
I'm ready if you're ready Famine!
rocket car on gt3?
sounds like you are talkin bout my fiat!
Originally posted by ving
rocket car on gt3?
sounds like you are talkin bout my fiat!
no no a rocket car could pull faster then 100 mph or whatever ur fiat tops at
Originally posted by ving
rocket car on gt3?
sounds like you are talkin bout my fiat!
no no a rocket car could pull faster then 100 mph or whatever ur fiat tops at
Salting the snail
Premium
But I distinctly remember driving past you in my Dodge Viper GTS....
you can pass anything in a Dodge Viper GTS
GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
Except maybe petrol pumps...
DTV - I didn't read the "it" part I don't think anyone OLRs with NFS3. Like no-one OLRs with GT1 any more. But I'm sure a Yahoo! search will turn something up...
Originally posted by Famine
Except maybe petrol pumps...
true
Originally posted by ving
I dont remember that part?
i do remember flogging a pt cruiser tho
Your Silver Fait Coupe got passed by my stock PT Crusier. It got murdered. Just think, you'll remember me passing you in a stock Blue PT cruiser.