Rocket League

• Thread starter evanzo7
  • 862 comments
I have played it. Anyone that has played Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars should be familiar wih the game since it is the sequel. Only that Rocket League has been improved in every way. I have had tons of fun playin the beta and will most likely be purchasing he game when it releases this summer.

It is great fun, heard they are doing a second round in the Beta soon which will be fun! :)

Here is another vid:
Removed due to profanities

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes:

I'm sure there are other, better, videos you could have picked.

:rolleyes:

I'm sure there are other, better, videos you could have picked.

What was the problem?

Was it due to swearing or something? (They where my own videos, hence why I posted them)

Ah well here is a nice highlights video from some random Youtuber, some nice shots in it:

They've improved everything over the original, game doesn't feel soul-less and ugly anymore! Fantastic job by the devs, a day-one buy for sure.

The first PS4 beta has ended, but there'll be a second phase later this month :D

I played the predecessor on PS3 a ton, and have been playing Rocket League since the PC alpha and beta, where the online player numbers usually topped 150. Was so cool seeing 700-900 people playing each day, haha. Can't wait for the full release :)

The first PS4 beta has ended, but there'll be a second phase later this month :D

I played the predecessor on PS3 a ton, and have been playing Rocket League since the PC alpha and beta, where the online player numbers usually topped 150. Was so cool seeing 700-900 people playing each day, haha. Can't wait for the full release :)

I just happened to stumble across this thanks to a playstation email and it was a great find.
Myself and some mates have loved it and all agreed to buy it on release.

Its not going to beat the likes of Project Cars, Battlefield etc for us but it will be a great bit of fun to play on the side and who knows, it could be more addicting than we think!

Miffed that I wasn't able to play the Beta when it was out. This game looks so good!

giphy.gif

Game is currently live for Australia, New Zealand and several other timezones due to a midnight launch. And it's still free on Plus!

We should have a GTPlanet competition where it's everyone vs. @Fyshokid and we'll still lose.

Anyone getting this on PC? I don't have a PS4 so it's my only option. My steam ID is UnitedWay if anyone wants to have a game later.

We should have a GTPlanet competition where it's everyone vs. @Fyshokid and we'll still lose.
Haha, I'm up for it :P The servers are currently down because of the user load, but should hopefully be up soon. Luckily, there's an offline season mode which is also quite entertaining.

How's everyone finding the community? I've played quite a lot of games so far and have only had one really toxic player. They resorted to calling me a Nazi and telling me to do stuff related to the Oedipus Complex because I was cheating(?!) somehow.

Psyonix are aware of the overheating issue some are experiencing. Moving the screen down on the main menu using the right analog stick is the temporary fix.

How's everyone finding the community? I've played quite a lot of games so far and have only had one really toxic player. They resorted to calling me a Nazi and telling me to do stuff related to the Oedipus Complex because I was cheating(?!) somehow.
Community hasn't been an issue for me.

The worst I've had to deal with is player trying to knock me out of the goal when I'm defending it.

This game is so much fun, haven't done ranked yet but unranked 3x3 and 4x4 has been a blast

Got the PS Plus 2 Day Trial just to give this a try and it is one of the most fun games I have played on PS4!

I love games like this. Finally managed to play through a few games in MP and while random, it was a blast. Such a simple game that just feels right. I think I played last night for 4 hours straight.

Question- Are paints, cars, antennas etc earned in the same order or random?

I love games like this. Finally managed to play through a few games in MP and while random, it was a blast. Such a simple game that just feels right. I think I played last night for 4 hours straight.

Question- Are paints, cars, antennas etc earned in the same order or random?
100% random.

Back